Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

Study is out there....
And when were the authors of the study granted the authority to speak on behalf of John’s Hopkins?

They weren’t. It’s just the opinion of two guys. But boy it sure has gotten picked up in the right wing trash media you love.

You’re lying to inflate the relevance of a single study by two economists. It’s not even original work. It’s a meta-analysis.

Meanwhile the study Fauci was (I’m pretty sure) referring to demonstrated EXACTLY what he was saying.

Estimating the effects of non-pharmaceutical interventions on COVID-19 in Europe - Nature

Yeah, okay... 🙄 So you’re saying Biden and his admin are wrong, cause that’s what I’m saying about Trump. Integrity, do you have any?
I’m saying Biden should keep his mouth shut. As far as integrity is concerned, your’s is awfully convenient long after the incident.

And when were the authors of the study granted the authority to speak on behalf of John’s Hopkins?

They weren’t. It’s just the opinion of two guys. But boy it sure has gotten picked up in the right wing trash media you love.

You’re lying to inflate the relevance of a single study by two economists. It’s not even original work. It’s a meta-analysis.

Meanwhile the study Fauci was (I’m pretty sure) referring to demonstrated EXACTLY what he was saying.

Estimating the effects of non-pharmaceutical interventions on COVID-19 in Europe - Nature
Opinions vary for sure but Fauci came through as some expert and he clearly isn’t one

He reflected the best medical information at the time. Do you deny this?
I do. He was overly cautious and didn’t address the potential ramifications such as increased suicide rates, mental health issues and lack of early cancer and other disease diagnosis.

I do. He was overly cautious and didn’t address the potential ramifications such as increased suicide rates, mental health issues and lack of early cancer and other disease diagnosis.
Then you don’t know what you’re talking about. Fauci does a far more thorough job than you at analyzing the current data. That’s a fact.

The nature paper I just linked. Had you read it already?
I have Seen him on TV numerous times and he came off as a know it all expert and I believed him. He lied. He should have said he was opining not providing facts

I have Seen him on TV numerous times and he came off as a know it all expert and I believed him. He lied. He should have said he was opining not providing facts
Again, the lie you’re referring to here is that, like, a year and a half ago he said something based on identifiable research that is different than the conclusion of a recent meta-analysis produced by two economists.

Is that the lie you’re claiming?

You’re not being rational. This is now political. Fauci has become a punching bag for the right, used mostly for virtue signaling.

Again, the lie you’re referring to here is that, like, a year and a half ago he said something based on identifiable research that is different than the conclusion of a recent meta-analysis produced by two economists.

Is that the lie you’re claiming?

You’re not being rational. This is now political. Fauci has become a punching bag for the right, used mostly for virtue signaling.
What research? Lockdowns didn’t work. I always thought they were stupid and now I am proven correct. Fauci came off as some sort of expert. He isn’t. He is full of shit. Kids should not be wearing masks in schools. They cause more harm than good.

What research? Lockdowns didn’t work. I always thought they were stupid and now I am proven correct. Fauci came off as some sort of expert. He isn’t. He is full of shit. Kids should not be wearing masks in schools. They cause more harm than good.
The opinion of two economists in one meta-analysis is “proof”?

The opinion of two economists in one meta-analysis is “proof”?
Firsthand knowledge is proof. I had COVID early and it wasn’t life threatening why was I forced to get a vaccine. My kids had COVID early why did they need a vaccine? My 14 yr old had three weeks of misery post her 2nd shot. Why are my kids wearing masks playing basketball and in school and take them off during lunch? Firsthand experience matters. Fauci lied and ruined many lives and businesses IMO.

Firsthand knowledge is proof. I had COVID early and it wasn’t life threatening why was I forced to get a vaccine. My kids had COVID early why did they need a vaccine? My 14 yr old had three weeks of misery post her 2nd shot. Why are my kids wearing masks playing basketball and in school and take them off during lunch? Firsthand experience matters. Fauci lied and ruined many lives and businesses IMO.
Thank you

What a bunch of nonsense. None of that rant had any grounding in science.

Forum List

Back