Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

More like I’m curious as to how evenly your standard is applied and now I know.
Yeah, okay... 🙄 So you’re saying Biden and his admin are wrong, cause that’s what I’m saying about Trump. Integrity, do you have any?

Yes or no? Of course it is. That’s all you play is politics. You’re no doctor.
You’re wrong. This isn’t political. JH isn’t political although I’m sure plenty on the right wish to brand them as left wing simply to marginalize medical experts.

I guess the answer is no, but the question is too stupid to honor with an answer. I just want you to move on.

There are no stupid question, only stupid answers, and stupid answers are all you ever give
That’s false. There are MANY stupid questions.

Maybe there aren’t stupid questions in the third grade. There are stupid questions when we are adults. At least to some of us.

You’re wrong. This isn’t political. JH isn’t political although I’m sure plenty on the right wish to brand them as left wing simply to marginalize medical experts.

I guess the answer is no, but the question is too stupid to honor with an answer. I just want you to move on.
It is 100% political and about control. Europe is moving on and kids aren’t wearing masks in schools. In blue states they are, including my kids. Not political at all. Since red states are a lot more loose. You’re crazy.

It is 100% political and about control. Europe is moving on and kids aren’t wearing masks in schools. In blue states they are, including my kids. Not political at all. Since red states are a lot more loose. You’re crazy.
You’re wrong. Your inability to see through politics is your problem. Not mine.

Pull your head out of your ass and get some fresh air every once in a while. You’re mired in a toxic media culture.

You’re wrong. Your inability to see through politics is your problem. Not mine.

Pull your head out of your ass and get some fresh air every once in a while. You’re mired in a toxic media culture.
Yet you can’t dispute my post. Well done. Why are masks required in blue states and not red? Why aren’t masks required any longer in Europe?

Yet you can’t dispute my post. Well done. Why are masks required in blue states and not red? Why aren’t masks required any longer in Europe?
Ask them. Not my decision.

You’re meandering because you can’t dispute my post. First it’s your lie about what Fauci said. Then it’s being disingenuous about scientific evidence. Medical scince isn’t about politics. You see it that way because you’re been indoctrinated to do so.

Ask them. Not my decision.

You’re meandering because you can’t dispute my post. First it’s your lie about what Fauci said. Then it’s being disingenuous about scientific evidence. Medical scince isn’t about politics. You see it that way because you’re been indoctrinated to do so.
Ask them. Meaning yes it’s about politics as there is frequently disagreement about medicine hence the term “2nd opinion”

Ask them. Meaning yes it’s about politics as there is frequently disagreement about medicine hence the term “2nd opinion”
Absolutely. There is frequent disagreement in medicine because evidence is rarely 100% clear or consistent.

That’s why someone waving around a single study on a particularly difficult topic as proof isn’t engaging in serious discussion. This is a characteristic of uninformed motivated reasoning. That’s not how science moves forward.

Absolutely. There is frequent disagreement in medicine because evidence is rarely 100% clear or consistent.

That’s why someone waving around a single study on a particularly difficult topic as proof isn’t engaging in serious discussion. This is a characteristic of uninformed motivated reasoning. That’s not how science moves forward.
So you agree there is disagreement so why is it when many disagreed with Fauci they were called science deniers? Lol

So you agree there is disagreement so why is it when many disagreed with Fauci they were called science deniers? Lol
Depends on what they disagree about and what they have to support their statements.

There’s a lot of people out there claiming vaccines don’t work. That’s a complete lie. There’s mountains of evidence against it. Little if any to support it.

Some science is settled. Some is not.

Depends on what they disagree about and what they have to support their statements.

There’s a lot of people out there claiming vaccines don’t work. That’s a complete lie. There’s mountains of evidence against it. Little if any to support it.

Some science is settled. Some is not.
Oh so now it depends. They disagreed with Fauci regarding masks and vaccine mandates. Neither is settled science. Nice dodge.

You didnt even watch the video you stupid idiot. The video is not about Neil Young. Fucking moron.

One more time:

‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host discusses the ‘political pressure’ surrounding Joe Rogan, Spotify controversy

OP: This is one of the most blatant example of censorship and a violation of the Constitution.

They are all losers and not even worth addressing. It's tossing pearls before swine.

Forum List

Back