Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

I will not be baited into talking about your family.

I do not know what statement from Fauci you’re referring to and a single study is rarely sufficient to prove anything when it’s a topic as nebulous and difficult to study as the effect of social distancing.
Single study from John's Hopkins vs. Fauci just stating that 100mil+ would have died if we didn't lockdown.

Go take it up with your fellow lefties, they're pretty proud of Biden over there, you can go squash their fervor. :cool:

So you lied about the MSM saying. That is twice you are willing to lie due to partisanship.

Do you ever tell the truth?

So you lied about the MSM saying. That is twice you are willing to lie due to partisanship.

Do you ever tell the truth?

Guess that depends on your definition of MSM, doesn't it? Hey, you really need to go check out the thread, I even gave you credit over there for saying it wasn't Biden that did the deed that they were all calling him a hero for. :clap2:

Tell me, have you ever had an exchange such as this one with any of the lefties? If so, I've never seen one, if you're truly the centrist you say you are, you should be able to point to dozens of them?

At the height of the AIDS frenzy, during an interview with Melodie Baker in 1985, Neil Young said:

“You go to a supermarket and you see a faggot behind the fucking cash register, you don’t want him to handle your potatoes.”

Fact check me, lefties.

You know how lefties will say, "IF ONLY 1 LIFE WAS SAVED BY WRECKING THE ECONOMY, IT WAS WORTH IT. YOU CANNOT PUT A VALUE ON HUMAN LIFE!!!"

Why don't you same fucking lying sacks of shit say the same thing about innocents killed in drone strikes by Democrat Presidents?

Seems RACIST AS FUCK to me.

1643914828913.png

It's so thoughtful of the Biden admin to inform the social media companies of which specific content they need to remove.

NO FASCISM HERE! JUST GOVERNMENT CENSORSHIP. :auiqs.jpg:

Please produce this statement from Fauci.

"Such a standard benefit-cost calculation leads to a strong conclusion: lockdowns should be rejected out of hand as a pandemic policy instrument."

It pains this leftist to admit it, but conservatives who warned of the economic and psychological costs of the 2020 lockdown turned out to have been correct. "Lockdowns do not prevent infection in the future. They just don't. It comes back many times, it comes back," President Donald Trump said in April 2020, shortly before much of the country succumbed to lockdown fever.

"Such a standard benefit-cost calculation leads to a strong conclusion: lockdowns should be rejected out of hand as a pandemic policy instrument."

It pains this leftist to admit it, but conservatives who warned of the economic and psychological costs of the 2020 lockdown turned out to have been correct. "Lockdowns do not prevent infection in the future. They just don't. It comes back many times, it comes back," President Donald Trump said in April 2020, shortly before much of the country succumbed to lockdown fever.
So you lied. He didn’t say it percent 100s of millions of deaths.

Forum List

Back