Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

Hey Neil, remember Lynyrd Skynyrd Let's hear some 'Southern Man'

^^ Fascism. She literally wants a ministry of truth to determine what is allowed to be talked about.

Fuck her, and Fuck Joe Biden for calling for censorship against government criticism.
She said nothing of the sort. See if they were Fascist it would be like " Every platform must pass every story by the Cult Leader or you will be shut down and imprisoned."

Not,

"But we want every platform to continue doing more to call out misinform- —"

Did she call Spotify "The Enemy of the People"?

She said nothing of the sort. See if they were Fascist it would be like " Every platform must pass every story by the Cult Leader or you will be shut down and imprisoned."

Not,

"But we want every platform to continue doing more to call out misinform- —"

Did she call Spotify "The Enemy of the People"?
that is what's happening. you missed it huh? color me shocked.

Hmmm not sure what you're talking about. I was referring to Psaki's threats in the OP.
Yeah, I know. I was responding to another path the rabbits were going down. It was someone going out and attack family members for something one is doing or saying.

Consumers didn't want to listen to the dixie chicks. If consumers decide they won't listen to Rogan, he will be out of a job soon enough.

And the same people that were cool about it happening to the Chicks will whine about it happening to Rogan

If Black people in 1867 walked into a city public area and started stomping on the flag calling Americans a bunch of pigs.. they wouldn’t be here long

You are correct, but now we have equal rights and they can do that just like a white person can.

What fun

It is a meaningless term that people use only for those things they do not agree with.

For those on the right it was not cancel culture when the Dixie Chicks were taken off the radio but it is if someone wants Rogan taken off.

It's not meaningless. Dixie Chicks might be the only example you can find on the right, and they were removed because no one would listen to them, ratings dropped. Rogan wouldn't be removed because no one would listen to him, he would be removed due to pressure put on Spotify by left controlled social media to remove him.

So you will say with a straight face that conservatives have as strong of a voice and can control what media spews just as much as the left does? That pretty much any form of media in this country isn't controlled by the left and their policies?

It is clear vaccines save lives, higher the vaccine rates the lower the deaths...

This might have not got to your echo chamber but it clearly confirmed in the rest of the world...

I know you don't like it because it makes the people spreading misinformation about the vaccine to be wrong and killed (mainly GOP) people unnecessarily... But you don't admit fault no matter how many people it killing... The US COVID deaths ( 7 day average) is now 2,631 a day... Ireland has one third the deaths and over twice the cases...
Vaccines save lives of elderly and obese there is zero research that shows they save lives of healthy people ages five - 30. ZERO.

Why do you get to decide what is and isnt credible information?

Vaccines save lives of elderly and obese there is zero research that shows they save lives of healthy people ages five - 30. ZERO.

Why do you get to decide what is and isnt credible information?
cause he said so.

Bringing up things off of VAERS is a lie. There are deaths listed on VAERS but it is not conclusive if those deaths were related.

Coincidences are real. They’re especially real when you’re immunizing tens or hundreds of millions of people at once.

Saying the deaths on VAERS are all attributed to the vaccine is a lie.
You ignored my statement about my own daughter and the most recent JH study that showed Fauci to be a liar.

It's not meaningless. Dixie Chicks might be the only example you can find on the right, and they were removed because no one would listen to them, ratings dropped. Rogan wouldn't be removed because no one would listen to him, he would be removed due to pressure put on Spotify by left controlled social media to remove him.

So you will say with a straight face that conservatives have as strong of a voice and can control what media spews just as much as the left does? That pretty much any form of media in this country isn't controlled by the left and their policies?
fk dude, they went after Rush Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back