Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

I am not calling you out for using the term, just for whining about other people using their pet terms. That makes you a hypocrite. And I call out those on the left if they do the same thing.

How does it make me a hypocrite? I don't use them, and I also don't claim to be a 'centrist' like you are. And bullshit that you've ever called any leftie out on here out for using derogatory names for conservatives, that's a lie.

See post 172, moron.

Yeah, congrats, you got another person to bow to your vaccine god so he won't be canceled, you should be proud of yourself. Do you really think he's sorry? lol Fool...

Btw, your linked article is just more leftist, bullshit spewing propaganda.

How does it make me a hypocrite?

You use them and then whine about other people using them. The very epitome of a hypocrite

I don't use them, and I also don't claim to be a 'centrist' like you are.

You do use them.

1643906156457.png

Yeah, cause conservative talk radio is just as influential as leftist media and social media... :laughing0301:
Supposedly it’s quite influential. There’s an extensive right wing media industry. Not just talk radio but in cable TV and throughout social media websites, podcasts and blogs.

You use them and then whine about other people using them. The very epitome of a hypocrite

You do use them.

View attachment 596498

I said I may have used it once, I don't use it in every post I make referring to the idiots who voted for Biden. :cuckoo:

Why don't you link us to a post where you called someone out for bastardizing Trump's name when referring to those who supported them?

Malone said a lot of nonsense. There was talk about mass psychosis and nonsense about risks of the vaccine which are fictitious.
That is not what he said was mass psychosis. Her MD I trust a lot more than you. Again, she said its rare and my oldest didn't have any reaction but again why are we giving young teens these vaccines when they aren't in danger anyway?

Why don't you link us to a post where you called someone out for bastardizing Trump's name when referring to those who supported them?

Once again, I am not calling you out for using it, just to whining about those that do the same sort of thing.

It was social pressure that pushed the Govt into action. Had the protest for civil rights not taken place the Govt would have never acted. Had people not risen up against companies dumping shit into our waterways the Govt would have never taken action.

I do not really give any thought to statues. It is often the pressure from the few that starts the ball rolling. It was pressure by the few that got Civil Rights moving. It was not the majority out there marching in Selma, it was the few

You just cannot help yourself, when someone does not agree with you, you just have to move to personal attacks. Says much about you
In terms of Civil War it was pressure from the many but war started not due to slavery but due to the South wanting to be its own nation. Selma was pressure from a few, it didn't lead to a war.

What are you talking about?

That is not what he said was mass psychosis. Her MD I trust a lot more than you. Again, she said its rare and my oldest didn't have any reaction but again why are we giving young teens these vaccines when they aren't in danger anyway?
Rogan’s guest was spewing lies about complications of vaccines. Vaccine hesitancy has resulted in so much death and insofar as people have been made to be scared of it based on lies, that’s actually hurting people.

n terms of Civil War it was pressure from the many but war started not due to slavery but due to the South wanting to be its own nation.

No, it was all about slavery. No spinning allowed.

Selma was pressure from a few, it didn't lead to a war.

What are you talking about?

I am talking about social pressure brining about change from the Govt. Civil rights laws were passed due to social pressure on the Govt to end legalized racism. Had this pressure not come, the Govt would have not change the laws.

The same holds true for environmental laws that stopped companies from dumping toxic chemicals into our waterways.

The same holds true for most changes in our country.

Rogan’s guest was spewing lies about complications of vaccines. Vaccine hesitancy has resulted in so much death and insofar as people have been made to be scared of it based on lies, that’s actually hurting people.
How are they lies? We don't know everything there is to know about vaccine impact. Was Fauci spewing lies when he said lockdowns saved 100mil+ when a recent JH study shows that to be a lie? If you don't like what Rogan is saying then shut him off. Easy.

No, it was all about slavery. No spinning allowed.

I am talking about social pressure brining about change from the Govt. Civil rights laws were passed due to social pressure on the Govt to end legalized racism. Had this pressure not come, the Govt would have not change the laws.

The same holds true for environmental laws that stopped companies from dumping toxic chemicals into our waterways.

The same holds true for most changes in our country.
Educate yourself. Banning Joe Rogan is the same as Civil Rights in your view? Are you kidding me?

I think the Biden admin is definitely crossing a line when it comes to colluding with media to silence opposition. That's a very serious concern.

But it's also true that many, many people in the US are fed up with Trumpster insanity - and we have every right to push back. If we don't want to post their shit on our websites, we don't have to. We have the right to tell them to get fucked.
Where is the proof of collusion?
If there is collusion you expect it has some form of secrecy....

The government openly comments on private companies all the time... Trump couldn't shut up about private companies but we have better standards than him...

Yes. He's a private citizen exercising his right to not use a service because he doesn't agree with their policies.

Can you enlighten me against what particular constitutional right this goes?
no one said he was. let's start there. As usual, you the demofk can't follow along.

Once again, I am not calling you out for using it, just to whining about those that do the same sort of thing.
Can't find anymore, eh??? lol

Where's your link for your claim of calling out the left, can't find one of those either?? :cool:

Forum List

Back