Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host discusses the ‘political pressure’ surrounding Joe Rogan, Spotify controversy

OP: This is one of the most blatant example of censorship and a violation of the Constitution.

I had no idea Neal Young was a government agent!

I had no idea Spotify was a government agency!

I learn something new every day.

By the way, whenever you want your ideas immediately laughed at, it's a good idea to post a video of Nazi wannabe Fucker Carlson.

Since you made a good post in the abortion thread I will see if you can do it again:

For 4 years CNN. NBC, NYT ad the rest lies about Russian Collusion and Trump being a racist. (They lied about a lot more than that but lets just do wit those two.)

Stipulate for a moment that those are indeed lies. Considering hw close the election was, is it not fair to say that 4 years of bombardment of those lies on te public swayed enough votes to change the election? And does that not mean that fake news literally altered to outcome based on lies?

Come on now, but o your fair and balanced hat.

I would say it had an impact on the outcome, but not sure that impact was any greater than 4 years of Trump worship coming 24/7 on talk radio as well as the rightwing news sources.

It is not a one sided thing

I would say it had an impact on the outcome, but not sure that impact was any greater than 4 years of Trump worship coming 24/7 on talk radio as well as the rightwing news sources.

Yeah, cause conservative talk radio is just as influential as leftist media and social media... :laughing0301:

As long as you keep saying 'Trumpsters', your posts will never be taken seriously by me, seek help for your mental issues.

Someone that uses the name Xiden should not whine about someone using Trumpsters nor question anyone's mental issues other than your own

The difference is that in what I said it is LIES that are swaying the election, and in what you said it is facts and normal support for a candidate that move the election.

Is not misinformation supposed to be the big boogyman?

Someone that uses the name Xiden should not whine about someone using Trumpsters nor question anyone's mental issues other than your own

It's ironic to see one of Trumpybear's fans whining about the use of a pet name for him.

The internet Jukeboxes do make it awfully easy.

15 bucks a month and the wife and I can both listen as much as we want to pretty much anything we might be in the mood for. It is way too easy. Jamming to Vanilla Fudge right now.

Awww, don't you like your boy being called out for what he is?? lol I think I may have used that term once, if at all. :dunno:

And how ironic that you never call out the lefties in their derogatory names for Trump, that they use ad nauseum in every single post they make. I know, I know, you have much respect for them, right? ;) You should know that if you're trying to play the 'centrist', you really should call out your own side a little more often.. lol

Joe Rogan is a comedian and former wrestler, not a doctor. Anyone who listens to his medical advice is a fool.

You just displayed for all to see that you've never even listened to him, yet you're an 'expert' on what he says?? Fool... lol

Awww, don't you like your boy being called out for what he is?? lol I think I may have used that term once, if at all. :dunno:

And how ironic that you never call out the lefties in their derogatory names for Trump, that they use ad nauseum in every single post they make. I know, I know, you have much respect for them, right? ;) You should know that if you're trying to play the 'centrist', you really should call out your own side a little more often.. lol

I am not calling you out for using the term, just for whining about other people using their pet terms. That makes you a hypocrite. And I call out those on the left if they do the same thing.

Forum List

Back