Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

So don’t lie about it. Rogan is full of shit when he pretends to want to get to truth. He wants to get to a paycheck.

There’s a catch 22 here. Rogan has to pretend to want to get to truth to get paid. But if he wants to get paid he has to enable nonsense. He can’t admit it.
He wants both. His candor, guest quality and entertainment value gets him the paycheck. You’re not a Stern fan either, correct?

Because they didn’t want to make the change but social pressure forced the change. That’s not America that’s BS leftist cancel culture.

Actually it is very much America, always has been. It is the people that bring about change instead of the Govt

So you think Neil Young removed his music from Spotify because the government ordered him to? Really?

No, that's a really stupid thing to say. The gov't doesn't have the authority to do that, they can't order Young to remove his music or make Spotify get rid of Rogan and I think you know that. What they can do and are doing is try to influence people to do their dirty work for them by claiming misinformation and disinformation on Rogan's part which should result in getting him kicked off their platform. Did the gov't order Young to do what he did? No, but Psaki did talk about doing more, right? Some people might interpret that as a request that a good little progressive liberal ought to follow. I consider that to be covert censorship, de-platforming Rogan and trying to coerce him to STFU.

A person would have to be blind, deaf, and dumb not to realize the extent to which speech is being abrogated in this country. We see it all the time, somebody gets attacked or fired for voicing in some way or manner a disagreement with the democrat's party line. I won't deny that Trump has done the same thing, but I'm not seeing the GOP doing it much and nowhere near the extent that the Left is doing.

People are being intimidated, does anyone want to deny that? That's what the gov't is trying to do with the Rogan and Spotify situation. They don't want anybody asking questions and spreading doubt about the democrat party line. It ain't strictly illegal, but it also ain't right.

Bullshit. Just lies. You’re a leftist.

It was social pressure that got rid of both slavery (though not without a fight) and of racist laws in this country. It was social pressure that led to the Civil Rights act, and child labor laws and so many more things. It was social pressure that got companies to quit polluting our waterways and our air unabated

My Computer wont let me listen to that turd. Did President Biden call them up and threaten them with possible legal action if they don't conform to his wishes?
Jen Psaki did. Does she not speak for Biden when up on that podium?

All still active and doing well.

Yet you are offended by them changing the names. Why do you care if Lady Antebellum wants to call themselves Lady A?

How does any of this impact your life?

Keep marginalizing their censorship, it will impact your life eventually... you also seemed to miss my last post responding to you... :dunno:

It was social pressure that got rid of both slavery (though not without a fight) and of racist laws in this country. It was social pressure that led to the Civil Rights act, and child labor laws and so many more things. It was social pressure that got companies to quit polluting our waterways and our air unabated
It wasn’t social pressure it was Govt action and a war. So you agree that the statue of Thomas Jefferson and Teddy Roosevelt are offensive and it wasn’t pressure from the many but the few in this case. You’re an idiot. And your smileys are a positive, keep adding to my greatness. Dumbass. What a stupid example you gave.

Why does Neil Old fucking care? Rogan has actual experts on and he has a fair and honest discussion. Our Govt has gotten out of control
As have the woke assholes and their blatant thuggery.
Why do they care? Because they are commies and hate free speech and hate anyone that dare questions their Agenda.

Actually it is very much America, always has been. It is the people that bring about change instead of the Govt

If you think government isn't behind that change, then you're a fool.... it's only a minority of those that control social media and the lamestream media, the majority of Americans could care less, and were certainly not offended by any of them. But our voice, even though bigger in numbers, is pretty much silenced by the fringe since they control the apparatus that spreads the message.

No one has an issue with flat earthers. They’re not hurting anyone.

It’s a problem when the nonsense gets people hurt.
What he said wasn’t nonsense. My 13 yr old got the vaccine and now has painful cysts. Only thing that changed was the vaccine. Coincidence? Her MD believes it’s an adverse reaction to the vaccine. Why force a young kid to get a vaccine when young kids aren’t in danger and despite the vaccine she got COVID anyway. All truth but you would call it misinformation. Why? You’re a bad doctor and a leftist.

No one has an issue with flat earthers. They’re not hurting anyone.

It’s a problem when the nonsense gets people hurt.

You're a fool, Rogan isn't hurting anyone, but the government and media are by banning medical treatments that have been proven to work. You would believe anything they tell you, you have no clue what is fact or fiction, and they're working hard to keep it that way.

Our elected officials are as jealous as they can be when they see how China can order their robotic masses around....

What he said wasn’t nonsense. My 13 yr old got the vaccine and now has painful cysts. Only thing that changed was the vaccine. Coincidence? Her MD believes it’s an adverse reaction to the vaccine. Why force a young kid to get a vaccine when young kids aren’t in danger and despite the vaccine she got COVID anyway. All truth but you would call it misinformation. Why? You’re a bad doctor and a leftist.
Malone said a lot of nonsense. There was talk about mass psychosis and nonsense about risks of the vaccine which are fictitious.

It wasn’t social pressure it was Govt action and a war.

It was social pressure that pushed the Govt into action. Had the protest for civil rights not taken place the Govt would have never acted. Had people not risen up against companies dumping shit into our waterways the Govt would have never taken action.

So you agree that the statue of Thomas Jefferson and Teddy Roosevelt are offensive and it wasn’t pressure from the many but the few in this case.

I do not really give any thought to statues. It is often the pressure from the few that starts the ball rolling. It was pressure by the few that got Civil Rights moving. It was not the majority out there marching in Selma, it was the few

You’re an idiot. And your smileys are a positive, keep adding to my greatness. Dumbass. What a stupid example you gave.

You just cannot help yourself, when someone does not agree with you, you just have to move to personal attacks. Says much about you

Forum List

Back