Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

Correct.. Jen Paski said it’s the view or joe Biden that more should be down to silence joe Rogan.. should we form a special committee to find out who’s encouraging people to silence people?
So you think Neil Young removed his music from Spotify because the government ordered him to? Really?

The rebellious hippy boomer types and other "COOL KIDS" are now PRO FASCISM.

Howard Stern supports censorship and fascism???
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE now SUPPORT THE MACHINE???

A working class uprising like the Trucker Convoy is now characterized by the left as FASCISM????

A WORKER UPRISING IS FASCISM now.

Just un fucking believable. These people are total frauds and should be marginalized.

These fuckheads can't even quote the "MISINFORMATION" from Rogan.

I think the Biden admin is definitely crossing a line when it comes to colluding with media to silence opposition. That's a very serious concern.

But it's also true that many, many people in the US are fed up with Trumpster insanity - and we have every right to push back. If we don't want to post their shit on our websites, we don't have to. We have the right to tell them to get fucked.

It was not his contract to cancel, that is why he had to get Spotify to agree to it, along with the record company that owns his music

By publicly challenging them? :cuckoo: Gee, which do you think Spotify would have preferred, a quiet meeting with his lawyers stating that he wants his music removed from the platform due to his opinion about Rogan, or a blasting on every social and lamestream media platform putting Spotify in an untenable position of having to piss millions of their listeners off? Yeah, of course they'd want the 2nd choice, right? :rolleyes:

I am sure I know your answers, but is it any different than the POTUS or his spokesperson saying the NFL should do more to silence the protest of those kneeling during the national Anthem?
We executed somebody named John Brown for saying stupid shit

KEEP ON ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD!!!

.....unless you are not vaxxed or wearing a mask....THEN DO NOT ROCK AT ALL!!

I hope Neil Young will remember, a southern man don't need him around anyhow.

The rebellious hippy boomer types and other "COOL KIDS" are now PRO FASCISM.

Howard Stern supports censorship and fascism???
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE now SUPPORT THE MACHINE???

A working class uprising like the Trucker Convoy is now characterized by the left as FASCISM????

A WORKER UPRISING IS FASCISM now.

Just un fucking believable. These people are total frauds and should be marginalized.

These fuckheads can't even quote the "MISINFORMATION" from Rogan.

I've been saying this for years, they railed against the 'religious right' for forcing their views on everyone in their attempt to destroy religion and family in this country, and today they've become 10 times worse than they ever dreamed the 'religious right' was.

Sounds like the government (democrats) want to silence Americans
Maybe they do. But Neil Young removing his music from Spotify isn't a violation of the Constitution. It's not "censorship". It's not "silencing" anyone. It's just someone protesting something they disagree with. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Why does Neil Old fucking care? Rogan has actual experts on and he has a fair and honest discussion. Our Govt has gotten out of control
As have the woke assholes and their blatant thuggery.

Maybe they do. But Neil Young removing his music from Spotify isn't a violation of the Constitution. It's not "censorship". It's not "silencing" anyone. It's just someone protesting something they disagree with. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I wonder if these people were whining so much when the Dixie Chicks were silenced.

No one said Young pulling his music was unconstitutional. for the 100th time... :rolleyes:

It’s a slippery slope potentially is my contention. That’s all. Don’t care what geriatric Neil Old does. Free country.

It absolutely is if it’s influenced by our president lol

I wonder if these people were whining so much when the Dixie Chicks were silenced.
Lady Antebellum, Washington Redskins, Cleveland Indians, St John’s Red Men, Syracuse Orangemen. Where does it end?? I am tired of pussies being easily offended. Are we going to change the name of the White House because White is offensive? It’s insane

Forum List

Back