Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

QUOTE EvMetro

Yep, federal government is doing what the constitution prohibits.

In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”

Here is censorship Biden calling on social media to do what he is forbidden to do:

“I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets — please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop,” the president told the nation.

And once again, every Democrat moron comes into a new thread and are mentally incapable of addressing the content of the first post and instead derail go off topic, and smear characters.
yep. that's all they do. its why I have just resorted to calling them names rather than trying to debate them.

And in the opinion of JHI....right?
Not exactly. It’s the opinion of a few people who work at JHI, none of whom are bestowed with the privilege of being the ultimate arbiters of the issue.

And that’s not getting into the fact that the study was published well after the statements from Fauci you allude to. Meaning your criticism is that Fauci was insufficiently capable of seeing the future.

Not exactly. It’s the opinion of a few people who work at JHI, none of whom are bestowed with the privilege of being the ultimate arbiters of the issue.

And that’s not getting into the fact that the study was published well after the statements from Fauci you allude to. Meaning your criticism is that Fauci was insufficiently capable of seeing the future.

Fauci is a liar and a fraud.

Actually it's the Biden administration and the Surgeon General saying Spotify and other Tech companies have to "do more" to counter COVID "misinformation".
So just opining is censorship?

They published their paper with confidence and they are no RW site. Yes or no?

When you do it as a person, no. When you do it in your role as a member of the government, yes.
I can agree with that.

So you would agree that these statements from Trump amount to censorship?

”See, I don’t think that the mainstream media is free speech either because it’s so crooked. It’s so dishonest. So to me, free speech is not when you see something good and then you purposely write bad. To me, that’s very dangerous speech, and you become angry at it. But that’s not free speech.”

On Kaepernick kneeling:
“You know, some owner is gonna do that. He’s gonna say, ‘That guy disrespects our flag, he’s fired.’ And that owner, they don’t know it. They don’t know it. They’re friends of mine, many of them. They don’t know it. They’ll be the most popular person, for a week. They’ll be the most popular person in this country.”

“Why Isn't the Senate Intel Committee looking into the Fake News Networks in OUR country to see why so much of our news is just made up-FAKE!”

I can agree with that.

”See, I don’t think that the mainstream media is free speech either because it’s so crooked. It’s so dishonest. So to me, free speech is not when you see something good and then you purposely write bad. To me, that’s very dangerous speech, and you become angry at it. But that’s not free speech.”

On Kaepernick kneeling:
“You know, some owner is gonna do that. He’s gonna say, ‘That guy disrespects our flag, he’s fired.’ And that owner, they don’t know it. They don’t know it. They’re friends of mine, many of them. They don’t know it. They’ll be the most popular person, for a week. They’ll be the most popular person in this country.”

“Why Isn't the Senate Intel Committee looking into the Fake News Networks in OUR country to see why so much of our news is just made up-FAKE!”
So since Trump, Trump, Trump! did it, it’s okay for Biden to do it as well? That’s your rationalization? Did Trump have his press secretary issue a statement that it’s a problem they (the admin) was going to look into addressing in an official capacity as well?

I can agree with that.

On Kaepernick kneeling:

that isn't a specific statement in the first part.

The 2nd one is bad

those would be hearings, which can happen as long as there is no punishment

So since Trump, Trump, Trump! did it, it’s okay for Biden to do it as well? That’s your rationalization? Did Trump have his press secretary issue a statement that it’s a problem they (the admin) was going to look into addressing in an official capacity as well?
More like I’m curious as to how evenly your standard is applied and now I know.

Forum List

Back