Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

Oh so now it depends. They disagreed with Fauci regarding masks and vaccine mandates. Neither is settled science. Nice dodge.
It always depends. There’s rarely ever a statement that applies 100% of the time.

Vaccines work. It’s settled science.

Studying the efficacy of mask mandates is incredibly difficult.

I’m not dodging. Life is complex. Understanding it takes many years of studying. Dopes like you and Rogan who overthink your own abilities are just embarrassing.

It always depends. There’s rarely ever a statement that applies 100% of the time.

Vaccines work. It’s settled science.

Studying the efficacy of mask mandates is incredibly difficult.

I’m not dodging. Life is complex. Understanding it takes many years of studying. Dopes like you and Rogan who overthink your own abilities are just embarrassing.
Vaccines work for those old and or sick. Show me settled science that vaccines save healthy persons under 30. Thanks. Life is complex and science isn't settled so why do we have vaccine mandates?

Vaccines work for those old and or sick. Show me settled science that vaccines save healthy persons under 30. Thanks. Life is complex and science isn't settled so why do we have vaccine mandates?
People say that vaccines don’t do anything. They’re wrong.

The more people vaccinated, the less death. It’s pretty simple. It’s not political. It’s wanting fewer dead people.

People say that vaccines don’t do anything. They’re wrong.

The more people vaccinated, the less death. It’s pretty simple. It’s not political. It’s wanting fewer dead people.
You did not answer my question. Why are we vaccinating those who are healthy and under 30? There is ZERO science that shows vaccines help that age group and we see with Omicron that vaccines don't stop the spread. Thank you.

You did not answer my question. Why are we vaccinating those who are healthy and under 30? There is ZERO science that shows vaccines help that age group and we see with Omicron that vaccines don't stop the spread. Thank you.
If vaccines slow (but not stop) the spread, then it’s still very beneficial.

People under 30 have been included in every major vaccine trial.

If vaccines slow (but not stop) the spread, then it’s still very beneficial.

People under 30 have been included in every major vaccine trial.
Show me a study where healthy individuals under 30 benefit from the vaccine? How may of those died from COVID-19? My 14-year old experienced major complications after her 2nd shot and STILL got COVID.

Show me a study where healthy individuals under 30 benefit from the vaccine? How may of those died from COVID-19? My 14-year old experienced major complications after her 2nd shot and STILL got COVID.
I don’t have what you’re asking for. You’re always redefining the argument and lying about what people have said.

People said vaccines don’t work. That’s true. They say it all the time on here.

It’s also a lie. They do work. If more people listened to Fauci and less to morons who say dumb crap then we’d have a lot fewer dead.

I don’t have what you’re asking for. You’re always redefining the argument and lying about what people have said.

People said vaccines don’t work. That’s true. They say it all the time on here.

It’s also a lie. They do work. If more people listened to Fauci and less to morons who say dumb crap then we’d have a lot fewer dead.
My contention is my parents should get the vaccine. Me and my wife? 50/50. My kids should not have received them. ZERO benefit.

My contention is my parents should get the vaccine. Me and my wife? 50/50. My kids should not have received them. ZERO benefit.
Okay. That’s not the topic. You keep changing the topic.

I looked back at the statement from Fauci about being “against science” and it’s not exactly what you claim. Again, you’re really bad at accurately reflecting statements. Probably because you’re immersed in toxic right wing media that doesn’t tell you the facts and context.

He’s saying that people attack his statements which are fundamentally based on research and data. Thing is, that data changes over time. Understanding changes over time. That’s science. That’s how science works.

So let’s say that you’re right and lockdowns aren’t effective and that’s based on research recently released. When Fauci said they saved millions of lives, that research wasn’t done. Other research at the time did show beneficial effect. So what was Fauci wrong for doing? Nothing. You’re actually attacking how science works.

Not that you care.

Okay. That’s not the topic. You keep changing the topic.

I looked back at the statement from Fauci about being “against science” and it’s not exactly what you claim. Again, you’re really bad at accurately reflecting statements. Probably because you’re immersed in toxic right wing media that doesn’t tell you the facts and context.

He’s saying that people attack his statements which are fundamentally based on research and data. Thing is, that data changes over time. Understanding changes over time. That’s science. That’s how science works.

So let’s say that you’re right and lockdowns aren’t effective and that’s based on research recently released. When Fauci said they saved millions of lives, that research wasn’t done. Other research at the time did show beneficial effect. So what was Fauci wrong for doing? Nothing. You’re actually attacking how science works.

Not that you care.
His statements have caused a lot of businesses to close, kids to suffer mental health breakdowns (suicide rate for girls is up 50%) and have caused discord in the US. He should be held accountable. He acts like a celebrity not a virologist IMO.

His statements have caused a lot of businesses to close, kids to suffer mental health breakdowns (suicide rate for girls is up 50%) and have caused discord in the US. He should be held accountable. He acts like a celebrity not a virologist IMO.
He caused discord because he said things that some people don’t want to hear.

That’s not his fault. That’s the fault of people who can’t deal with it.

He said some things as absolute fact when it wasn't. That is his fault. 100%

So the first post is correct

‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host discusses the ‘political pressure’ surrounding Joe Rogan, Spotify controversy

OP: This is one of the most blatant example of censorship and a violation of the Constitution.

Pretty damning and its coming from the WSJ.

This study comes out approximately 1 1/2 years after Dr. Anthony Fauci (supported by the pro-lockdown “experts” on Twitter) said, “the fact that we shut down when we did and the rest of the world did, has saved hundreds of millions of infections and millions of lives”.

“One of the problems we face in the United States is that unfortunately, there is a combination of an anti-science bias that people are — for reasons that sometimes are, you know, inconceivable and not understandable — they just don’t believe science and they don’t believe authority,” Fauci said.

So I misread initially, Fauci said it saved 100s of millions of infections and millions of lives....LIES. Not true at all.

Not remotely. It was a mistake not a LIE. I admit as such. You're the one who refuses to go against him at all costs. Why?
Because I’ve seen him reflect the accurate science throughout the pandemic. Even when he made the claim you lied about.

According to what I just posted he was not accurate and there is still this thing about the lab....
According to the available data, it was.

People have constantly been attacking him for not being sufficiently capable of seeing the future. It’s bullshit posturing. Not science.

According to the available data, it was.

People have constantly been attacking him for not being sufficiently capable of seeing the future. It’s bullshit posturing. Not science.
He said the lockdowns saved 100s of millions of infections and millions of lives. Simply untrue. Likely caused more deaths due to mental illness, lack of cancer diagnosis, suicides, etc.

Forum List

Back