Politico: School Choice Has Allowed Parents to Choose Good Schools in Florida, and Now the Bad Government Schools Are Closing, and That's... Bad

The purpose is to give public schools some real competition so they have to do their fucking jobs and stop playing the indoctrination game.

Who says that isn't their job?

School choice will help behavioral challenged kids who cause disruption to attend the high performing schools. Its a win win.
Bullshit. School choice works both ways. If a kid is too much trouble to educate, they just won't take him. It would cut into profitability.

Who says that isn't their job?

Bullshit. School choice works both ways. If a kid is too much trouble to educate, they just won't take him. It would cut into profitability.

Evidently the freaks think it's their job to raise kids instead of the parent's job.

That just gives the public schools a chance to shine.

Evidently the freaks think it's their job to raise kids instead of the parent's job.

That just gives the public schools a chance to shine.

Um, if the didn't, the parents wouldn't dump little Timmy off for 8 hours a day.

Kind of hard for schools to do their jobs if you are draining resources letting the Private School profiteers take all the money out of the pot.

Um, if the didn't, the parents wouldn't dump little Timmy off for 8 hours a day.

Kind of hard for schools to do their jobs if you are draining resources letting the Private School profiteers take all the money out of the pot.

Parents have been sending their kids to school in the country for centuries, and for full days for decades. And yet you probably have nothing but scorn for the type of people that homeschool their kids.

Spending per student is at crazy levels in many places for terrible results. No accountability and a focus on social engineering rather than educating.

Parents have been sending their kids to school in the country for centuries, and for full days for decades. And yet you probably have nothing but scorn for the type of people that homeschool their kids.
Because they aren't qualified. You need a master's degree to teach kids, including hundreds of hours of practical training before they will let you into a classroom.

But Bible Thumping Trad Wife is going to do a better job?

Spending per student is at crazy levels in many places for terrible results. No accountability and a focus on social engineering rather than educating.

Actually, you should look into where that money is spent. If you are paying more per student in the inner city because they need more special education and security, then that is what needs to be done.

You could help by becoming a teacher and fix the problem.

Because they aren't qualified. You need a master's degree to teach kids, including hundreds of hours of practical training before they will let you into a classroom.

But Bible Thumping Trad Wife is going to do a better job?

Actually, you should look into where that money is spent. If you are paying more per student in the inner city because they need more special education and security, then that is what needs to be done.

Evidently all the education teaching concentrates of tucking your junk and hiding stuff from your parents. You need hundreds of hours for that?

Sorry but the pink haired cretins may be CREDENTIALED, but they aren't qualified, big difference.

Actually what it goes to is massive bureaucracy and underfunding bloated pensions.

You could help by becoming a teacher and fix the problem.

I work in my own field and do my own part. We pay for public education, and more and more we aren't getting what we pay for. We are getting fluff and indoctrination.

Evidently all the education teaching concentrates of tucking your junk and hiding stuff from your parents. You need hundreds of hours for that?

Sorry but the pink haired cretins may be CREDENTIALED, but they aren't qualified, big difference.

Actually what it goes to is massive bureaucracy and underfunding bloated pensions.

Dealing with LGBTQ students is a skill.

Never saw a teacher with "pink hair", or any of the other things that haunt your fantasies.

Bloated pensions? You think we are going to get better teachers by giving them less benefits.

I can't tell you how many people have told me over the years, "Wow, you should have been a teacher, you explain stuff much better than my teachers did."

And my answer is, "I wouldn't want to take the pay cut."

Dealing with LGBTQ students is a skill.

Never saw a teacher with "pink hair", or any of the other things that haunt your fantasies.

Bloated pensions? You think we are going to get better teachers by giving them less benefits.

I can't tell you how many people have told me over the years, "Wow, you should have been a teacher, you explain stuff much better than my teachers did."

And my answer is, "I wouldn't want to take the pay cut."

Teaching students is evidently a skill being pushed to the side to facilitate grooming.

Just look at Libs of Tiktok for 20 min and you will find all you need to see.

It's not just teachers, it's all the useless admins as well.

Teaching students is evidently a skill being pushed to the side to facilitate grooming.

Just look at Libs of Tiktok for 20 min and you will find all you need to see.

It's not just teachers, it's all the useless admins as well.
If teaching and interactions weren't skills, we could just do what we did during Covid and put kids in front of screens all day.

that you have to go to something like Tiktok to find examples says they are probably pretty rare, if they exist at all.

again, who do you define as "useless"? Even private schools back in the 1970's had a bunch of people who weren't in front of a classroom.

If teaching and interactions weren't skills, we could just do what we did during Covid and put kids in front of screens all day.

that you have to go to something like Tiktok to find examples says they are probably pretty rare, if they exist at all.

again, who do you define as "useless"? Even private schools back in the 1970's had a bunch of people who weren't in front of a classroom.

And that's what the Teacher's Unions wanted, and still want. and kept wanting well past the time we knew Kids weren't at risk.

Libs of Tiktok, she's made a whole channel out of finding what you think is "rare"

My Catholic school had like 3 if you didn't count the 1 janitor.

I'm just enjoying all the old fart racists on this forum that have NEVER spent a week straight in a public school classroom or a private school classroom .
(Except as a student back in the day.)

Do you old farts think there is a noticeable difference between a public school teacher and a private school teacher?

Where there is a difference in is teachers of the highest quality and the lowest of quality.
These teachers exist in ALL Schools and Homeschools.

It5the parents' fucking money in the first place! I say kill off public schools.
So, what money are you specifically talking about?
Don't be afraid to be specific, when you stated ....It5the parents' fucking money in the first place!

School taxes. They should be able to opt out and use that money for private schooling
Thanks for the clarification .

So, should you be able to demand that the portion of your local tax dollars that support the Police be sent to another City (Tax District) ?

Your logic.......schools here suck and I (taxpayer) should be able to demand that the tax dollars designated to public schools in this Tax District be used to send a child to a better school in a different tax district.

Is that ^^^^ what you are saying?

Because NEXT, I'm going to ask you if crime is so bad in your district, that you can demand that those tax dollars be sent and spent in a DIFFERENT and BETTER City (tax district) where Crime is lower.

School taxes. They should be able to opt out and use that money for private schooling
I'm asking for your thoughts on Police Dollars going to a different tax district.
Can you have this CIVIL conversation?

Please Do.
To Be Continued.

Forum List

Back