Politics/Satire who can TELL?

Its rather hard to tell the difference between liberal jabberwocky and their take on reality. I can't believe liberals are this goddamn stupid. But here we are, 81 million of them voted for this proven lying asshole sexual predator corrupt creep . But here we are!

How can you tell satire and comedy from liberal "intellectual" nonsense?
If it triggers conservatives, it's reality.

Sucks to be you, loser.

I can see why you're so butthurt. You had almost achieved your longed-for Stalinist utopia ... then you screwed it up, because you and all your leaders were just vicious imbeciles. On some level, you're aware that you yourself are the cause of your crushing failure, and that accounts for your current misery.

Sucks to be you, loser.

I can see why you're so butthurt. You had almost achieved your longed-for Stalinist utopia ... then you screwed it up, because you and all your leaders were just vicious imbeciles. On some level, you're aware that you yourself are the cause of your crushing failure, and that accounts for your current misery.
Here is one of our resident Rant Trolls -- this time not telling us how Kyiv has won back two centimetres of ground in its summer offensive but lost another 30 000 men, BUT passing out his office leaflet for dealing with more clever opponents . Grrrr, Madteeth. I just love another fearless woman .

Sucks to be you, loser.

/----/ "You had almost achieved your longed-for Stalinist utopia"
If that was what we wanted, we'd just move to Detroit, or the South Side of Chicago.

Ouch. That's an unanswerable question.
/----/ Blazing Saddles is satire and comedy. The fake Climate Change scam is intellectual nonsense.
iu
iu

Sucks to be you, loser.

LOL, who did you say is "triggered" again, cat girl?

Forum List

Back