(11) Overwhelming illegal immigration
(12) Cities going bankrupt
(13) Troubled pension funds
(14) Shrinking home ownership
(15) Cost of living increases, especially food, rent, health care and utilities
(16) Unaffordable higher education
(17) Unaffordable health care
(18) Deteriorating relationships with our allies
(19) Our dependency on cheap foreign imports and our unjust, unfair, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies
(20) A non-transparent government
(21) etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.
Same as it ever was.

Here's an idea. Why don't you pick one thing off of your list and try to get people together to change it. I'd pick the unfair judicial system. Way too many people in prison for no good reason.
I disagree. It hasn't always been the way it is today. Far from it. FYI - I have been trying, for years.
Well, you lost the con flag thing so pick something else.

And yes, cranks have been making the same claims since the beginning of time. It is a shame that you run around telling everyone how awful the USA is.

what sad shameful state are we in?
Good Question, thanks.
(1) Astronomical and rising debt
(2) Senseless deadly costly wars
(3) Government corruption
(4) An unfair and unjust judicial system
(5) Unfair and unjust taxation
(6) Growing poverty
(7) Rundown infrastructure
(8) Loss of privacy
(9) Low wage, part-time, and temporary employment
(10) Millions depending on government assistance programs
(19) Our dependency on cheap foreign imports and our unjust, unfair, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies
Same as it ever was.

Here's an idea. Why don't you pick one thing off of your list and try to get people together to change it. I'd pick the unfair judicial system. Way too many people in prison for no good reason.
I disagree. It hasn't always been the way it is today. Far from it. FYI - I have been trying, for years.
Youre right, its been far worse.

The great depression.
Slave labor.
Women starting at slave wages.
The cotton industry conspiring to create the war on marijuana, thus creating the conglomerate "war on drugs" bullshit.....which created this spider web we have today where prisons are FOR PROFIT. Who did dattttt, sonny boy? Our yester folks did, thats who.

Today is way better.

America, fuck yea
Yes, we've been in a steady decline for decades now. I have stated that, and have written about it for years now. Yes, we've been getting worse as a nation for many decades now. So, what's your point?

Oh, and by the way, FUCK YOU ALSO PUNK ASS SISSY.

Good Question, thanks.
(6) Growing poverty
(8) Loss of privacy
Same as it ever was.

The great depression.
Slave labor.
The cotton industry conspiring to create the war on marijuana, thus creating the conglomerate "war on drugs" bullshit.....which created this spider web we have today where prisons are FOR PROFIT. Who did dattttt, sonny boy? Our yester folks did, thats who.

Today is way better.

America, fuck yea
Yes, we've been in a steady decline for decades now. I have stated that, and have written about it for years now. Yes, we've been getting worse as a nation for many decades now. So, what's your point?

Fuck me? Also? I didnt say fuck you, weirdo.

America is ascending, not in the decline. Tae off your little girl panties and look around you. Detroit is ONE CITY.

America, fuck yea.

Good Question, thanks.
(6) Growing poverty
(8) Loss of privacy

Why......that list sure makes Obama look awful! He's the worst. POTUS we've ever had!! Just LOOK at that list!!! We are in HORRIBLE shape!!!
No, do NOT blame Obama, even though he hasn't corrected any of it. The list covers man years of social and economic deterioration in this once great nation. Our problems started long before Obama took office.

Lol @ social deterioration.

If your head is up your ass, I guess that's correct.

Our social norms now are wayy fcking better than ever in the entire Nation's history.

Wow

Good Question, thanks.
(6) Growing poverty
(8) Loss of privacy
Same as it ever was.

The great depression.
Slave labor.

Today is way better.

America, fuck yea

Fuck me? Also? I didnt say fuck you, weirdo.

America is ascending, not in the decline. Tae off your little girl panties and look around you. Detroit is ONE CITY.

America, fuck yea.
FYI - The whole nation is in a state of deterioration, and has been for decades now. Society is deteriorating. We're going backwards, not forward. Take off the blinders and look at reality. Try reading the daily headlines, look at Main Street America, and check such items as poverty, health care, prisons, home ownership, the cost of living vs real wages, government corruption, etc.

:lol:

"Read the headlinesss!!"

News has your mind all kinds of warped, grandpa.

Your way of bigotted my way or the highway life is out the door, and you dont like it.

Boo fucking hoo.

Ok, lets look at this from the "reality" side of the equation, shall we? First, all professional politicians are bought and paid for, FACT. Secondly, all professional politicians are mere puppets of the rich, the powerful, and the influential, FACT. Now, it takes a tremendous amount of money and the support of the powerful to get to the oval office, or to get a seat in Congress. No one gets elected to office that is not willing to play the game, no one. Those are just common sense and simple logical FACTS. By the time a person takes a seat in the oval office, or in Congress, they owe many favors, and they make good on those debts.

What we have in government today, is taxation without fair and equal representation, FACT. Honesty and politics mix like water and oil, FACT. Once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will ( the will of the puppet masters ), and not the will of the people, FACT. Anyone that believes differently, is obviously living in a state of denial. These truisms have been proven over time, and continues today. So, it follows, that elections are rigged, voters are choosing between those that the rich, the powerful, and the influential have enabled to get on the ballots, and voters are merely playing the game by pre-set rules, established by those with the power and means to determine the government that we live under.

If any of the above were not true, America would not be in the sad shameful state that it's presently in, FACT. Basically, politics in America today, is nothing more than a cruel game played against this once great nation and her citizens. We, the people and citizens of this once great nation, have given up our power and voice, and have become nothing more than a source for votes and tax revenue, period. Yet, election after election, voters continue to aid and abet the very ones hell-bent on our further destruction, and assist those that force social and economic hardships on the populous.

When we blame politicians, or a political party for our woes, we're actually ignoring our role in the grand scheme of things. The cold hard truth of the matter is, politicians do not just waltz into Washington and take a seat in government, we allow them a seat in government via our votes. By doing so, it's akin to handing a thief the keys to the bank fault, then when discovering the money has been stolen, we blame the thief instead of blaming ourselves for given him the keys. We'll never get from point " A " to point " B " on the socioeconomic scale, as long as we turn a blind eye to our role in the corrupt political game in this country. At some point in time, we, the American public, MUST take responsibility for the direction of this once great nation. We can start the process of correction by never ever voting for a professional politician to serve in government.

So, you're not going to vote anymore. Certainly your right.

Our social norms now are wayy fcking better than ever in the entire Nation's history.

Wow
So, that's why we have a growing gap between the rich and the poor, a deteriorating and shrinking Middle Class, riots, protests, drug and alcohol abuse, citizens going postal, the influx of illegal immigrants, less home ownership, racial issues, attacks on religion, a growing prison population, a growing number of single parent families, growing homelessness, empty food pantries, tent cities, mass labor migration, and out-of-control members of law enforcement?

Ok, lets look at this from the "reality" side of the equation, shall we? First, all professional politicians are bought and paid for, FACT. Secondly, all professional politicians are mere puppets of the rich, the powerful, and the influential, FACT. Now, it takes a tremendous amount of money and the support of the powerful to get to the oval office, or to get a seat in Congress. No one gets elected to office that is not willing to play the game, no one. Those are just common sense and simple logical FACTS. By the time a person takes a seat in the oval office, or in Congress, they owe many favors, and they make good on those debts.

What we have in government today, is taxation without fair and equal representation, FACT. Honesty and politics mix like water and oil, FACT. Once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will ( the will of the puppet masters ), and not the will of the people, FACT. Anyone that believes differently, is obviously living in a state of denial. These truisms have been proven over time, and continues today. So, it follows, that elections are rigged, voters are choosing between those that the rich, the powerful, and the influential have enabled to get on the ballots, and voters are merely playing the game by pre-set rules, established by those with the power and means to determine the government that we live under.

If any of the above were not true, America would not be in the sad shameful state that it's presently in, FACT. Basically, politics in America today, is nothing more than a cruel game played against this once great nation and her citizens. We, the people and citizens of this once great nation, have given up our power and voice, and have become nothing more than a source for votes and tax revenue, period. Yet, election after election, voters continue to aid and abet the very ones hell-bent on our further destruction, and assist those that force social and economic hardships on the populous.

When we blame politicians, or a political party for our woes, we're actually ignoring our role in the grand scheme of things. The cold hard truth of the matter is, politicians do not just waltz into Washington and take a seat in government, we allow them a seat in government via our votes. By doing so, it's akin to handing a thief the keys to the bank fault, then when discovering the money has been stolen, we blame the thief instead of blaming ourselves for given him the keys. We'll never get from point " A " to point " B " on the socioeconomic scale, as long as we turn a blind eye to our role in the corrupt political game in this country. At some point in time, we, the American public, MUST take responsibility for the direction of this once great nation. We can start the process of correction by never ever voting for a professional politician to serve in government.

Very silly and ridiculous. I vote. I have voted. I will continue to vote.

Wow
So, that's why we have a growing gap between the rich and the poor, a deteriorating and shrinking Middle Class, riots, protests, drug and alcohol abuse, citizens going postal, the influx of illegal immigrants, less home ownership, racial issues, attacks on religion, a growing prison population, a growing number of single parent families, growing homelessness, empty food pantries, tent cities, mass labor migration, and out-of-control members of law enforcement?

Is anything better?

Wow
Most of what you just listed is in a BETTER state than historically..

Look up the data if you dont believe me.

Start with crime statistics year over year. Its at fbi.gov

You just admitted that you let sensationalism in the news, what we smart people call "propoganda," shape your entire perception of the country.

Very silly and ridiculous. I vote. I have voted. I will continue to vote.

Yeah...but will you cast a ballot?

"Read the headlinesss!!"

Your way of bigotted my way or the highway life is out the door, and you dont like it.

Boo fucking hoo.
Very funny. It's OK. You can ignore and deny the conditions if you so please, it's your right. But, criticizing me wont make anything better, nor correct our many social and economic problems. Have you got any solutions? Or, are you all about criticizing others without showing a better way?

"Read the headlinesss!!"

Boo fucking hoo.
Very funny. It's OK. You can ignore and deny the conditions if you so please, it's your right. But, criticizing me wont make anything better, nor correct our many social and economic problems. Have you got any solutions? Or, are you all about criticizing others without showing a better way?

You have solutions? Why are you holding out on us, bra?

Wow
Most of what you just listed is in a BETTER state than historically..

Look up the data if you dont believe me.

Start with crime statistics year over year. Its at fbi.gov

You just admitted that you let sensationalism in the news, what we smart people call "propoganda," shape your entire perception of the country.
Very silly and just pathetic. Your childish rant is damn ridiculous. Well, if things are so much better, why do we have to obvious problems that we are experiencing today? Care to guess?

"Read the headlinesss!!"

Boo fucking hoo.

You have solutions? Why are you holding out on us, bra?
I've given the solutions many times already. I have repeated myself at least a hundred times on this board alone since I first joined it. Did you not read the last paragraph to the root article?

"Read the headlinesss!!"

Boo fucking hoo.
"All about criticizing."

Criticizing is the baais of your fucking theread.

"Once great."

Go somewhere else, America is just fine and we love it here.

Go somewhere thats better, like your 1950s where women were treated as 2nd class, blacks were segregated against, Catholics were seen as evil, gays would be hung, gyrating your hips on tv was of the devil....

Dont you negroes drink outta MY drinking fountain! And stays away from our white womenz!

"Read the headlinesss!!"

Boo fucking hoo.
"All about criticizing."

Criticizing is the baais of your fucking theread.

"Once great."

Go somewhere else, America is just fine and we love it here.

Go somewhere thats better, like your 1950s where women were treated as 2nd class, blacks were segregated against, Catholics were seen as evil, gays would be hung, gyrating your hips on tv was of the devil....

Dont you negroes drink outta MY drinking fountain! And stays away from our white womenz!
images1H2XKDPP.jpg

Forum List

Back