Politifact gets a pants on fire

PolitiFact is fake nooz.
It always has had a biased politically motivated agenda. It’s own “fact” checking must be checking with the orthodox progressive big book of permitted speech and tolerated beliefs.

wait. Let me fact check that.

Yup. I just confirmed it.

I never argued that a judge shouldn't rule on the actual wording. A judge has to rule on the law as written, poorly or not. You all make this assumption I am condemning the judge. I am not. I am condemning the illiterate law makers.
No, I am not....you claimed the law was poorly worded. I am asking you why you think that? What was so hard to understand for you about the law?

No, I am not....you claimed the law was poorly worded. I am asking you why you think that? What was so hard to understand for you about the law?

I posted the link to your question that shouldn't even need to be asked.

I never argued that a judge shouldn't rule on the actual wording. A judge has to rule on the law as written, poorly or not. You all make this assumption I am condemning the judge. I am not. I am condemning the illiterate law makers.

What was wrong with the law in your opinion, counselor?

I posted the link to your question that shouldn't even need to be asked.
and i read it and quoted right from it

but it still doesn’t answer my question…what about the law did you find to be poorly written and what did you not understand???

and i read it and quoted right from it

but it still doesn’t answer my question…what about the law did you find to be poorly written and what did you not understand???

I have no obligation to understand it. I posted what experts said.

I have no obligation to understand it. I posted what experts said.
then why did you make the claim that it was dismissed for that reason?

your link, as i quoted, has someone saying the ruling was perfectly reasonable given the language of the stat. Really didn’t support your assertion.

so are you now saying you understood the law?

then why did you make the claim that it was dismissed for that reason?

your link, as i quoted, has someone saying the ruling was perfectly reasonable given the language of the stat. Really didn’t support your assertion.

so are you now saying you understood the law?

Criminy. I said the ruling was a legit ruling........it's like discussing things with a brick wall.

Criminy. I said the ruling was a legit ruling........it's like discussing things with a brick wall.
you said he ruled that way because the law was poorly written .

i’m asking you repeatedly what you didn’t understand about the law

anyway, glad to see you have come around and understand the law now

Forum List

Back