Politifact on CNN: 71% of Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary's were TRUE..

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Politifact on CNN: 71% of Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary's were TRUE..

Keith Boykin ‏@keithboykin 3h3 hours ago

Politifact on CNN: 71% of Donald Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary Clinton's statements were true.

Cr1HxpxWYAAsuZl.jpg

Donald Trump lied to our faces, but I guess that doesn't matter to the dumb idiots that are going to vote for him.

Politifact is funded by the Craiglist founder who donated to Obama and Kerry and no doubt Clinton. It has no credibility whatsoever.

WaPo's fact checker isn't bad but they've been busted a few times lately and that's a pity because it was about the only one that was trustworthy.

Trump follows the George Costanza line of thinking.

"Jerry, it's not a lie, if YOU believe it".

HillaryFact

And THIS is the reason Chris Wallace said he doesnt want a factual debate. So that the right wingers can dismiss all the fact checkers and believe whatever diarrhea comes out of Trumps mouth. Its not a mistake that the ONLY people who dont want facts checks are Trump supporters.

To find out if any statements were true Republicans will employ the age old art of reading tea leaves

053e23c0780eb09ccb1b7ac5041eb5eb.jpg

Dammit

To find out if any statements were true Republicans will employ the age old art of reading tea leaves

053e23c0780eb09ccb1b7ac5041eb5eb.jpg

Dammit

Well the whole conservative process for discerning 'facts' is a little more complicated.

- Read the tea leaves, which can only be done by a priest or the gardener.
- Have your palm read by a Mormon wearing magic underwear (and secretly say to them 'you aren't a real kristian like me').
- Verify the tea leave results with a magic 8 ball, throwing out any answers that don't fit your preconceived meme of the event.
- Have a Ouji Board spell out the preconceived answer in plain English, again throwing out any answers that don't already fit the preconceived meme.
- Consult the talking snake until, again, the meme is confirmed.
- Declare it straight from Jesus' mouth.

A very exhaustive and fool-proof method of finding truth in any situation. If a Ouji Board is unavailable you can toss the bones. If the snake says to you at any time "wake the f#$k up dimwit you are consulting a snake and who would be stupid enough to do that", skip the snake step.

Politifact on CNN: 71% of Donald Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary Clinton's statements were true.

Cr1HxpxWYAAsuZl.jpg

Donald Trump lied to our faces, but I guess that doesn't matter to the dumb idiots that are going to vote for him.

politifact is owned by the democrat party.....so excuse me if I ignore their crap....

Cr1HxpxWYAAsuZl.jpg

Yeah, because we all know CNN isn't biased. Just consider what a find impartial job Candy Crowley did in the last presidential debates.

Trump follows the George Costanza line of thinking.

"Jerry, it's not a lie, if YOU believe it".

That's actually true, dumbass. To be a lie, you have to know what you're saying is not true. Otherwise you are simply mistaken.

You're such a moron.

Forum List

Back