Politifact on CNN: 71% of Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary's were TRUE..

Politifact on CNN: 71% of Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary's were TRUE..

Keith Boykin ‏@keithboykin 3h3 hours ago

Politifact on CNN: 71% of Donald Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary Clinton's statements were true.

Cr1HxpxWYAAsuZl.jpg

Donald Trump lied to our faces, but I guess that doesn't matter to the dumb idiots that are going to vote for him.
If she would have admitted to lying about her emails then her percentage would have 100% huh?

YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME NUTS!!!
Facts are not contingent on politics. They are independently verifiable, and while Politifact may show bias in it's final jugements or who it checks, it goes straight to the horse's mouth for the information to verify or discredit. You may trust their facts. Every single one of their sources is identified and usually linked. There is no sleight of hand involved in that part of it.
I worry about the willful ignorance that people are practicing here. You know better than that, don't you? C'mon!

If you're talking about "politifact," most of their so-called facts are really nothing more than value judgements.

Give us an example. Or two.

Facts are not contingent on politics. They are independently verifiable, and while Politifact may show bias in it's final jugements or who it checks, it goes straight to the horse's mouth for the information to verify or discredit. You may trust their facts. Every single one of their sources is identified and usually linked. There is no sleight of hand involved in that part of it.
I worry about the willful ignorance that people are practicing here. You know better than that, don't you? C'mon!

If you're talking about "politifact," most of their so-called facts are really nothing more than value judgements.

Just go to Trump's profile and pick almost anything.

According to them it's a lie that Chevrolet doesn't exist in Tokyo... because they have 200 of them. They are not only biased as hell, they are retarded as well, unable to comprehend basic use of language.

upload_2016-9-9_18-55-59.png

Tax returns are not part of a financial statement.

upload_2016-9-9_18-57-39.png

Whether they involved racial profiling doesn't disprove the claim.

upload_2016-9-9_18-59-21.png

Wrong. I've seen credible estimates that 30 million illegals are in the country.

Hillary was being told what to say through the earpiece she had in her ear and still lied 72% of the time?

I'd probably fire that guy....then again it was probably Slick Willy telling her what yo say.

:p

It is funny low information Crooked Hillary supporters seek out a quasi-MSM source to tell them what is truth and what is not. Crooked Hillary is a pathological liar. A rational mind combined with information available proves that. The Donald tells the truth.

To address a couple items:

1. There were estimates of 30 million illegal aliens a decade ago in fact!
2. When I prepared 10K's, 10Q's, Annual Reports etc., for a Fortune 500 company, a tax return was never part of the public reporting package. In other words, investors could care less about a tax return. The competition would be interested in tax returns though in order to undermine the company.

Last edited:
Trump lied his ass off as he has no facts or knowledge of what he is talking about. HIllary doesn't need to lie as she is knowledgeable of the areas that she is talking about.

You really must be in high school.

These statements are amazingly stupid.

OBTW: Trump gained a couple more tenths today. This election is going to be a blast.

And CNN tells the truth on political matters aprox. 12.76% of the time.

Keith Boykin ‏@keithboykin 3h3 hours ago

Politifact on CNN: 71% of Donald Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary Clinton's statements were true.

Cr1HxpxWYAAsuZl.jpg

Donald Trump lied to our faces, but I guess that doesn't matter to the dumb idiots that are going to vote for him.

Hey moron, I went to the Politifact site. They have no such numbers.

Did CNN do the math.....? Figures.

Boy are you stupid.

Look at all the idiot conservatards who can't cross-examine politifact so instead just disregard it.

When it contradicts their world view it must be "liberal media".

Idiots all.

When you see Democrats consistently embracing proven compulsive liars such as the Clintons, Obama, Democrat leadership and most of their left wing news sources, it's perfectly understandable for us to disregard your judgements as being merely gullible saps, it would be idiotic in fact, to do otherwise.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back