Politifact on CNN: 71% of Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary's were TRUE..

Politifact on CNN: 71% of Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary's were TRUE..

Keith Boykin ‏@keithboykin 3h3 hours ago

Politifact on CNN: 71% of Donald Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary Clinton's statements were true.

Cr1HxpxWYAAsuZl.jpg

Donald Trump lied to our faces, but I guess that doesn't matter to the dumb idiots that are going to vote for him.

That really isn't fair since Hillary doesn't say that much. She gets asked "How are you feeling?" and she answers truthfully on that. She gets easy ass questions which is why she may come up higher on your truth meter. What would happen if she got asked, "what did you do with those emails"....100% liar.

Trump follows the George Costanza line of thinking. "Jerry, it's not a lie, if YOU believe it".
That's actually true, dumbass. To be a lie, you have to know what you're saying is not true. Otherwise you are simply mistaken.
Then prove that Hillary has ever told a lie.

We can't because Hillary doesn't know anything at all so we can't say she said anything contradictory to what she believes is true. She simply has no knowledge whatsoever to contradict within herself.

That really isn't fair since Hillary doesn't say that much. She gets asked "How are you feeling?" and she answers truthfully on that. She gets easy ass questions which is why she may come up higher on your truth meter. What would happen if she got asked, "what did you do with those emails"....100% liar.
According to Pat, not if you believe it's true

Trump follows the George Costanza line of thinking. "Jerry, it's not a lie, if YOU believe it".
That's actually true, dumbass. To be a lie, you have to know what you're saying is not true. Otherwise you are simply mistaken.
We can't because Hillary doesn't know anything at all so we can't say she said anything contradictory to what she believes is true. She simply has no knowledge whatsoever to contradict within herself.
So..., no lies. Thanks. :thup:

She's either a big fat liar, or she's utterly incompetent to be president. Take you pick.
You've moved the goalposts and put Trump smack in the middle. Good job. :laugh2:

Here's the dictionary definition, dumbass:

the definition of lie
lie
noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.​

She's either a big fat liar, or she's utterly incompetent to be president. Take you pick.
You've moved the goalposts and put Trump smack in the middle. Good job. :laugh2:

Trump wins by a mile on either criteria.

Exactly. Trump's lies are stuff like, "Ted Cruz's dad was with Lee Harvey Oswald before JFK was shot". Untrue, below-the-belt potshot? Yes, but ultimately meaningless. Meanwhile, Hillary's lies are stuff like, "Director Comey cleared me of any wrongdoing and everything I did with my e-mails was absolutely allowed by law". One is embarrassing and ridiculous, the other is embarrassing, ridiculous, and put our national fucking security at risk.

Here's the dictionary definition, dumbass:the definition of lie lie noun 1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
But you already gave us the definition. Are you walking back your "not if you believe it's true" statement or is that just something Trump's allowed to do? Sounds kind of sketchy, but I guess that's the way it is in the Age of Trump, the very definition of sketchy.

The FBI finds nothing to charge HRC with, so the con answer? The FBI doesn't know what it's doing. They demonize anyone that doesn't fit into their predetermined bent. They love Faux News more than their church, until Faux says ANYTHING these people don't like and then it is 'a liberal stooge'.

These people have no core, no regard for the truth or morality. Their only morality is 'if we believe it it is morality, even lies are moral as long as the cult believes it'. Because that is what it is, a cult.

Here's the dictionary definition, dumbass:the definition of lie lie noun 1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
But you already gave us the definition. Are you walking back your "not if you believe it's true" statement or is that just something Trump's allowed to do? Sounds kind of sketchy, but I guess that's the way it is in the Age of Trump, the very definition of sketchy.
You really are a fucking moron. If you believe it's true, then you are intentionally trying to deceive. It's the corollary of the definition, moron.

Please try not to attempt to commit logic. You might hurt yourself.

Politifact on CNN: 71% of Donald Trump's statements were false while 72% of Hillary Clinton's statements were true.

Cr1HxpxWYAAsuZl.jpg

Donald Trump lied to our faces, but I guess that doesn't matter to the dumb idiots that are going to vote for him.

politifact is owned by the democrat party.....so excuse me if I ignore their crap....

Isn't it funny that you and the peanut gallery can tell us all about who you don't listen to and why but can't ever nail down who you do listen too and why. Why use concrete for your goal post when you can use velcro? Lol

YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME NUTS!!!
Facts are not contingent on politics. They are independently verifiable, and while Politifact may show bias in it's final jugements or who it checks, it goes straight to the horse's mouth for the information to verify or discredit. You may trust their facts. Every single one of their sources is identified and usually linked. There is no sleight of hand involved in that part of it.
I worry about the willful ignorance that people are practicing here. You know better than that, don't you? C'mon!

YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME NUTS!!!
Facts are not contingent on politics. They are independently verifiable, and while Politifact may show bias in it's final jugements or who it checks, it goes straight to the horse's mouth for the information to verify or discredit. You may trust their facts. Every single one of their sources is identified and usually linked. There is no sleight of hand involved in that part of it.
I worry about the willful ignorance that people are practicing here. You know better than that, don't you? C'mon!

If you're talking about "politifact," most of their so-called facts are really nothing more than value judgements.

Cr1HxpxWYAAsuZl.jpg

Did they really forget to tell you that they are 100% funded by democrats?

Forum List

Back