🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politifact Says Hillary Broke the Law

Dang. You're really stooping low, to openly lie like that about what Politifact said.

There was no Clinton-Russia collusion. You're lying about that too. Stop it.

Dang. You're really stooping low, to openly lie like that about what Politifact said.

I have an infinity times more evidence of Clinton-Russia collusion than liberals have had about Trump-Russia collusion (which is exactly zero) and they've been beating that drum for a year...so get back to me in November 2019...cuz actual evidence should get me at least double what zero evidence got.

Last edited:

I have an infinity times more evidence of Clinton-Russia collusion than liberal have had about Trump-Russia collusion...and they've been beating

The crap right wing radio and fox told you is not evidence. It's just more mischaracterized crap. This thread title is a lie.

I have an infinity times more evidence of Clinton-Russia collusion than liberal have had about Trump-Russia collusion...and they've been beating

The crap right wing radio and fox told you is not evidence. It's just more mischaracterized crap. This thread title is a lie.
No lie at all...The Clinton Campaign and the DNC colluded with a foreign national and sources in Russia by funding a dossier that they then used to attempt to alter the results of the presidential election.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not true.

Last edited:
Psalms chapter 7
14 Whoever is pregnant with evil
conceives trouble and gives birth to disillusionment.
15 Whoever digs a hole and scoops it out
falls into the pit they have made.
16 The trouble they cause recoils on them;
their violence comes down on their own heads.
17 I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness;
I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.​

Politifact Says Hillary Broke the Law

upload_2017-10-26_18-28-55.png

The information the woman got on Manafort, was from a public hearing and was not stolen merchandise and was also not a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT, with the power of that foreign government, helping this woman or Clinton campaign....

The information on Manafort was public...a person who worked at the embassy that was a friend of this woman's simply got her a copy of something that was already available to any and every one that wanted it....from all that I have read.

There was no Ukrainian government, helping the clinton campaign.

and if you read the link, none of the 4 reason these law professors gave of why what Trump did, could be illegal and against the law....clinton campaign, meets NONE of them...

And all those Dems who conspired with her -- unless it's just different when Dems conspire with foreigners to overthrow elections.

Fox News host wrong that no law bans Russia-Trump collusion

From the article:
"Three prominent election law scholars said there are at least four laws that would prohibit the sort of activities under investigation, whether those laws mention collusion or not."
And just what are those activities? Well, according to the article, for instance, one of them would be:
"A foreign national spending money to influence a federal election can be a crime," Persily said. "And if a U.S. citizen coordinates, conspires or assists in that spending, then it could be a crime."
Such an American citizen's activity in that case would be "aiding and abetting a 'foreign national spending money to influence a federal election,'" not "collusion." That, jurisprudentially, is the problem with this notion about collusion being illegal. The charge cannot be one of "collusion." I realize that "aiding and abetting" is and sounds a lot like "collusion," but we're talking about a legal matter, and what it's called actually matters because a prosecutor must cite a specific statute and a specific action that one (several ones) performed in violation of it.

Yes, in the lay word, one may say "collusion," but the instant one engages or entreats to consider the matter on a legal, rather than purely subjectively normative one, what's allowed in the lay, non-legal realm, is out the door. One can apply a lay standard or one can apply a legal standard, but one cannot apply a lay standard and assert that it indeed has legal merit. Legally speaking, words matter, a lot.

Forum List

Back