Poll: ‘2000 Mules’ Documentary Convinces Voters, Including Dems

The only thing voters are convinced of is that conservatives are liars and dishonest.

Is that the new lie democrats are trying to peddle? Hope you got something MUCH better than that for this November! Come to think of it, if you tards really believe that crap--- CARRY ON! :21:

Who cares? Fact and source checkers are bullshit. They are opinions.
Ha ha, can’t answer the question? Shocking! First it was they are the same. Now it’s who cares? What a joke. Why even participate in these discussions?

Ha ha, can’t answer the question? Shocking! First it was they are the same. Now it’s who cares? What a joke. Why even participate in these discussions?
Who cares about fact checkers? I don't. You lonely?

What do amoeba do?

Well, I'm not exactly sure, but I know that living organisms are found in deep rock miles underground, and that all higher life began with and the higher biosphere is supported by smaller and smaller organisms, so, without amoeba and such, we probably wouldn't even be here now!

Life is like a ladder-- pull one link out of the rungs and the entire ecosystem could collapse.

You’re are the worst at backing up the bullshit you spew. Just give it up, you're no good at this.
Give us an example of something you backed up. I've never seen a more evasive lot than democrats here claiming that the election fraud is all baseless and debunked.

Give us an example of something you backed up. I've never seen a more evasive lot than democrats here claiming that the election fraud is all baseless and debunked.
I back up everything that i post. Pick any one of my posts and I’ll happily back it up. Also I’m not a democrat.

As Jackie Gleason used to say, "How sweet it is!"

'...survey finds that 77% of those Likely U.S. voters who have seen '2000 Mules' say the movie strengthened their conviction that there was systematic and widespread election fraud..

with 68% of Democrats, 77% of Independents and 85% of Republicans saying just that.
.'

81,LOL,LOL. Sureeeeee.

Let's take it to court, have both sides heard and challenged, and see where it ends up.

Proof isn't proof unless and until it is challenged.

If it's true, then I'm in. Until then, I'm still waiting for JFK Jr. to show up.
So because the FBI is so corrupt and let it happen, that means it didn’t happen?

:cuckoo:

Sounds like what I have already said to you. Originality is not your forte.
The difference between you and I is I have no problem giving direct and honest answers to any question while you avoid and dodge and try to change the subject.

So because the FBI is so corrupt and let it happen, that means it didn’t happen?

:cuckoo:
I know. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a corrupt radical Hitler Deep State Swamp Commie who's in on the conspiracy.

I know, I know.

The difference between you and I is I have no problem giving direct and honest answers to any question while you avoid and dodge and try to change the subject.
Bullshit. I do not answer questions that are leading or irrelevant. Those are the kind of bullshit usually irrelevant questions you ask.

I know you are upset that massive fraud is all but proven. :boo_hoo14:

Bullshit. I do not answer questions that are leading or irrelevant. Those are the kind of bullshit usually irrelevant questions you ask.

I know you are upset that massive fraud is all but proven. :boo_hoo14:
Well you just admitted to not answering questions so what I said is not bullshit it is accurate. Whether you find them leading or irrelevant is irrelevant. Another failed argument by Lastamender!!

Well you just admitted to not answering questions so what I said is not bullshit it is accurate. Whether you find them leading or irrelevant is irrelevant. Another failed argument by Lastamender!!
Arguments do not fit your agenda? You do not tell me or anyone what they do or what they mean. Understand that?

Forum List

Back