Poll: ‘2000 Mules’ Documentary Convinces Voters, Including Dems

Yeah, the Democratic primaries.
Primaries are nominations, not elections. And Bernie did not have crowds 10,000 X bigger than Bidens.

Bernie Sanders always drew huge crowds. Is he the president? Was he even the party nominee?
I guess you forget in 2016 that Hillary and the DNC fixed it with their super-electors so that the nomination was rigged for Hillary and not Bernie NO MATTER WHAT THE PEOPLE WANTED.

Your argument not only doesn't fit here but it just further illustrates the fatal flaw in our broken election system.

You’re obviously not interested in reality.

BlueHand.jpg
SAYS THE GUY WITH A PLASTIC TOY FOR AN AVATAR

We only have a limited understanding of the role of microbial life in supporting life, but I bet they all have garages! I used to grown amoeba and paramecium as a boy and look at them with my Gilbert microscope.

I liked them a whole lot more than Jack.
Yeah, there's a lot I like better than Jack.

Paying taxes.
Having a root canal.
Cleaning the rain gutters.

Just the beginning.

Yeah, there's a lot I like better than Jack.

Paying taxes.
Having a root canal.
Cleaning the rain gutters.

Just the beginning.
Oh, STFU. You like being subjected to cavity searches better than....meh..nevermind. :auiqs.jpg:
You just swapped one Alt-Right talking point symbol out for another one on your avatar I see....sad.

Get in line. Prepare to receive! :)

Try saying something about the actual topic once in a while, you braindead amoeba. It's really gratifying to feel something other than hate.

He can't. He's a Chinese stooge. Dammit, they bought our government, they want it to stay bought!

Forum List

Back