Poll: Are you finally over Trump?

Is it finally time for the GOP to move beyond Trump?

• Total voters

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Okay, let's kind of get a feel where everyone is at. I put in a third choice for people who realized Trump was a terrible idea all along, but I want to see how many people still think he's helping your cause after Tuesday's Red Wave turned into a Pink Mist.

Okay, let's kind of get a feel where everyone is at.
I vote the man/woman, not the party

In 80 i thought Reagan was great, (he was ,after all, a grand speaker.......) but had to live a few decades of his policies to realize any reganista that followed suit would be just as detrimental to the working class (while great for the 1%)

1668427495849.png

These are the sorts who created the disparity we live in today

and that Joe, is not only were i'm at, it's were i've been before most folks even heard of Trump

~S~

If Trump and Biden are the Republican and Democrat Nominees for 2024, I think I'm going with Trump. That said, I would like to see someone else step up for the Republicans for the 2024 run. Will Biden run for a second term? I have my doubts, but since the red wave didn't happen, maybe he will. Maybe he will not be pressured by his party not to run in 2024.

In 80 i thought Reagan was great, (he was ,after all, a grand speaker.......) but had to live a few decades of his policies to realize any reganista that followed suit would be just as detrimental to the working class (while great for the 1%)
The lesson there is not to be swayed by a pretty face or a "good speaker" but rather to look closely at policies.

Of course THAT would have you voting Dem and I'm sure the "idea" of that concerns you because you have been indoctrinated to vote Republican.

I'm just curious as to what made Democrat sheeples turn against the very nation that gave them everything they have today.

They call a man "Evil" and "bad" and "corrupt" that gave us CHEAP gas, CHEAP food, and CHEAP housing, with TONS of AMERICAN JOBS.
Cut off the money laundering schemes for 4 years of the criminals elements in upper government. Started managing government like the BUSINESS it is, and not some ATM to be abused anytime, as the others do.

He gave a damn about the US citizens' safety, but the others want "open borders" for all the psycho's, murderers, and drug dealers to just walk on in and set up shop and still get FREE government money from them.

They call Trump all sorts of bad things.............and then install a brainless meat puppet of a pedophile in office, that effectively destroys everything a good president did for us, and continually destroying American citizens with no regard for human life at all.

And this is what they want? Why? Why do they want everybody dead? Why do they want this country destroyed? Why don't they just leave and move to Mexico, China, or Canada if they despise and hate this country so badly they want it completely anniahlated???

I'm just curious as to what made Democrat sheeples turn against the very nation that gave them everything they have today.

They call a man "Evil" and "bad" and "corrupt" that gave us CHEAP gas, CHEAP food, and CHEAP housing, with TONS of AMERICAN JOBS.
Cut off the money laundering schemes for 4 years of the criminals elements in upper government. Started managing government like the BUSINESS it is, and not some ATM to be abused anytime, as the others do.

He gave a damn about the US citizens' safety, but the others want "open borders" for all the psycho's, murderers, and drug dealers to just walk on in and set up shop and still get FREE government money from them.

They call Trump all sorts of bad things.............and then install a brainless meat puppet of a pedophile in office, that effectively destroys everything a good president did for us, and continually destroying American citizens with no regard for human life at all.

And this is what they want? Why? Why do they want everybody dead? Why do they want this country destroyed? Why don't they just leave and move to Mexico, China, or Canada if they despise and hate this country so badly they want it completely anniahlated???
Trump "gave" us none of that.

It existed independent of anything he did

Not because of anything he DID...but rather because of his mere existence as President.

I wonder why that was.
Playing the race card often and apologizing to our enemies are two good reasons.

Playing the race card often and apologizing to our enemies are two good reasons.
A. I said nothing about race. Are you claiming you opposition to Obama was based on race?

B. I'm asking what Obama did to divide..

Okay, let's kind of get a feel where everyone is at. I put in a third choice for people who realized Trump was a terrible idea all along, but I want to see how many people still think he's helping your cause after Tuesday's Red Wave turned into a Pink Mist.
It looks as though you are not over Trump

And never will be.

I vote the man/woman, not the party

View attachment 725660

These are the sorts who created the disparity we live in today

and that Joe, is not only were i'm at, it's were i've been before most folks even heard of Trump

~S~
One thing. There was supposed to be real social program reformation that the then Progs promised and did not deliver. We had massive tax cuts and an IRA where you even got a tax credit for putting money into it. Until that was eliminated after a couple of years. The Fiat Currency started running its deficits around Biden's first years a Senator.

Forum List

Back