Poll: Are you finally over Trump?

Is it finally time for the GOP to move beyond Trump?

• Total voters
Are you so stupid you don't understand the state with the highest population (California) had the most COVID deaths, number 2 in population (Texas) had the 2nd highest number of COVID deaths, the third highest population (Florida) had the third highest number of COVID deaths, and the fourth highest population (New York) has the fourth highest number of COVID deaths. The difference? Texas and Florida did not have the Draconian lockdowns found in California and New York.

Naw, man, I get that when you have higher populations you have more deaths. I also realize you have more deaths if you ignore even the most common sense containment measures. That Florida ignored such measures and is only slightly behind California which has twice the population is kind of awful, but that's when you treat disease prevention like a social issue.

It was 421 unarmed people killed in 7 fucking years, you illiterate dipshit! That's an average of just over 60 a year. That IS small!

Actually, it's still too many. So are most of the people who are shot while armed. So Tamir Rice gets shot for having a toy that looks like a gun, but Dylan Roof guns down 9 black people, and they not only take him alive, but they take him to Burger King because the poor dear was looking peckish.

When are you going to learn how to read? My two year-old border collie reads better than you do!

I read just fine... I just don't have the indifference to human suffering you seem to have. When are you going to grow some empathy?

Naw, man, I get that when you have higher populations you have more deaths. I also realize you have more deaths if you ignore even the most common sense containment measures. That Florida ignored such measures and is only slightly behind California which has twice the population is kind of awful, but that's when you treat disease prevention like a social issue.

Actually, it's still too many. So are most of the people who are shot while armed. So Tamir Rice gets shot for having a toy that looks like a gun, but Dylan Roof guns down 9 black people, and they not only take him alive, but they take him to Burger King because the poor dear was looking peckish.

I read just fine... I just don't have the indifference to human suffering you seem to have. When are you going to grow some empathy?

What kind of measures are you referring to? Not a clue, huh?

Tamir Rice was a kid who looked like an adult and refused to surrender his weapon. I am betting Dylan Roof encountered the police and promptly gave up.

No, you do not read just fine as you prove it almost every post.

I was talking about Brandon, not Hunter. You're Canadian so you wouldn't understand that Brandon is a worse president than Carter and your snowflake of a prime minister.

You're a Trump Humper so you wouldn't understand that Trump was the worst President in American history, and the only one who tried to overthrow the American government.

Just the fact that your refer to Joe Biden as "Brandon" shows you to be a gullible sheeple.

Trudeau is a snowflake??? Have you seen his boxing video wherein he beat the crap out a guy who was both taller and about 40 pounds bigger than him. It was a charity match. It's on YouTube. Trump has a video wherein he beat the crap out of Vince McMahan but that was a fake. Just like Trump.

Did you notice that "Snowflake" Trudeau came out on top of Trump's re-write of NAFTA. Before Trump forced us to the negotiating table, your hard goods trade deficit was $11 billion. By the time Trump left offiice, it was $25 billion and last year it was $50 billion. The Art of the Deal, indeed.

Tamir Rice was a kid who looked like an adult and refused to surrender his weapon. I am betting Dylan Roof encountered the police and promptly gave up.

No, you do not read just fine as you prove it almost every post.

Tamir Rice was 11 years old and looked. He was shot 6 seconds after the police pulled up. When did they have time to ask him to surrender the weapon. Where did he refuse.

Tamir Rice was 11 years old and looked. He was shot 6 seconds after the police pulled up. When did they have time to ask him to surrender the weapon. Where did he refuse.

Tamir was 12 yo, 5'7' and 200 fucking pounds and flashing a gun! That's what the police responded to. Find the person who called them and whine. He would have polished your gay snowflake prime minister.

Last edited:
This looks like an adult to you?

1669061425944.png

Masking, social distancing, even vacinne mandates.

This looks like an adult to you?

View attachment 729192

Masking, social distancing, even vacinne mandates.

On the day he was shot, it was in November in Cleveland, meaning he was probably wearing a hat and a coat which made it very difficult to determine his age. He also refused to show his hands when ordered and attempted to pull the toy gun, which looked very real! I guess honesty is not one of your character traits, is it? Age also doesn't matter as even young kids will kill you just as dead as an adult.

We now know masking. social distancing and mandates for vaccines did nothing to stop the spread of COVID, so I guess he was just smarter than Fauci! I spent a week in Florida during the height of the pandemic. I came home two weeks later and got COVID while wearing a mask and then gave it to my wife., who was exposed to no one but me!

It’s funny how die-hard Dims and other libtards are so eager to advise normal people to be “over” Trump.

It so persuasive. 😂🤣 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Okay, let's kind of get a feel where everyone is at. I put in a third choice for people who realized Trump was a terrible idea all along, but I want to see how many people still think he's helping your cause after Tuesday's Red Wave turned into a Pink Mist.
Skippy....

You left off "I am a Democrat and still support Trump."

Dumbass.

On the day he was shot, it was in November in Cleveland, meaning he was probably wearing a hat and a coat which made it very difficult to determine his age. He also refused to show his hands when ordered and attempted to pull the toy gun, which looked very real! I guess honesty is not one of your character traits, is it? Age also doesn't matter as even young kids will kill you just as dead as an adult.

Guy, watch the fucking video. It was less than 6 seconds between the time the police cruiser came to a stop and Timothy Loehmann shot him. The toy was not in his hands when he was shot, it was under his coat.

Furthermore, Loehmann was dismissed from the Independence Police Department because he was mentally unstable and had to be disarmed during a live fire exercise due to a mental breakdown.

We now know masking. social distancing and mandates for vaccines did nothing to stop the spread of COVID, so I guess he was just smarter than Fauci! I spent a week in Florida during the height of the pandemic. I came home two weeks later and got COVID while wearing a mask and then gave it to my wife., who was exposed to no one but me!

Actually, we don't know that, but I am sure that's what you heard on Hate Radio. Countries that followed protocols had lower death tolls. We had the highest because Trump and DeSatan and Abbot resisted them.

Skippy....

You left off "I am a Democrat and still support Trump."

Dumbass.

Because those people don't exist. There are no "Trump Democrats". Trump got the exact same percentage of the vote that the Weird Mormon Robot got 4 years earlier. The reason Hillary lost was too many Democrats voted for third parties. When they realized the horrific mistake they made (The ones who didn't die from Covid, anyway), they came back.

Guy, watch the fucking video. It was less than 6 seconds between the time the police cruiser came to a stop and Timothy Loehmann shot him. The toy was not in his hands when he was shot, it was under his coat.

Furthermore, Loehmann was dismissed from the Independence Police Department because he was mentally unstable and had to be disarmed during a live fire exercise due to a mental breakdown.

Actually, we don't know that, but I am sure that's what you heard on Hate Radio. Countries that followed protocols had lower death tolls. We had the highest because Trump and DeSatan and Abbot resisted them.
Watch the tape. A 200 pound kid flashing a realistic-looking gun in a park with children around reaches to his waist where it was.

6 seconds is long time when someone can shoot at you. They knew he was armed. The kid was justifiably shot. Your comments are picking apart the truth that he was guilty of playing with a gun, pointing it at people according to the reports received on 9-1-1. Find another example to try and justify your beliefs. This was an epic failure on your part.

The Dems most certainly aren't over Trump. He's the only issue they've got.

6 seconds is long time when someone can shoot at you. They knew he was armed. The kid was justifiably shot. Your comments are picking apart the truth that he was guilty of playing with a gun, pointing it at people according to the reports received on 9-1-1. Find another example to try and justify your beliefs. This was an epic failure on your part.

Except he wasn't armed. He was playing with a toy.
The people who called 9-1-1 said they thought it was a toy, but that info wasn't relayed to the officers.
The toy wasn't in his hand when he was shot.

See, here he is.. His hands are in the pockets of his coat.

1669114502426.png

Forum List

Back