Poll: Based on pattern of vicious judgement of others on here, which political backers are worse towards those they disagree with, Harris or Trump?

Which political backers on this forum are most vicious to those who disagree with them?

• Harris supporters are worse.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Trump supporters are worse.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It's difficult to say. I prefer a healthy and vibrant debate but it seems some are trying to make this everything BUT the policies for Americans. Both current and potentially future in nature.

As the poll suggests, choose one who are worse in their vulgarity towards others on here, Harris or Trump supporters?

Not really. The entire premise of Democrat politics is personal attacks on the opposition rather than discussing policies.

Both sides are guilty to some degree. On this forum alone though, it is difficult to tell if I am being fair and objective. I've faced it from both sides but due to my belief in policies that are more geared to Trump I am attacked in a manner I haven't faced since I lived in government housing.

The temperature needs to be taken down but it seems the difference between both candidates policies in light years of separation.

It's difficult to say. I prefer a healthy and vibrant debate but it seems some are trying to make this everything BUT the policies for Americans. Both current and potentially future in nature.

As the poll suggests, choose one who are worse in their vulgarity towards others on here, Harris or Trump supporters?
Both sides have problems in that regard, but the dems control most of the media etc and they have more effect so to speak.

They are not the same. When Democrats point out the verifiably batshit crazy beliefs of mainstream Republicans you want to classify that as vicious judgement. Nothing vicious about it if batshit crazy is the only rational way to describe their latest conspiracy theories.

If you want debate, then this is not the place. Virtually 90 percent of the users here are conservative. The rest are a few libs and lib shills with many multiple accounts. Some are paid. Their purpose is not "debate."

The purpose of the lib shills here is not "debate," per se. They know forums and news comments are filled mostly with conservatives. So, they try to make it look like there are bunches of liberals. Hence, the many, many socks of a handful of lib users. I've also seen this firsthand on other forums and news sites.

Forum List

Back