🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll confirms "jewish fascism" has replaced "jewish democracy" in Israel

To each his own -----in reference to nail bombs (the almost EXCLUSIVE FUNCTION OF WHICH IS THE LIQUEFICATION AND SMASHING OF THE BRAINS OF CHILDREN) he has commented when they emerged from Gaza into Israel by the score "WHAT ARE THEY DOING WHICH IS ILLEGAL"----thus endorsing the barrage Some day----I do hope that you get to see what happens to a child in the vicinity of the HIT point of one of those Kassams------seeing a child lying dead with his brain oozing out of his skull like ketchup is not -----nice. I have seen gunshot wound to the head by the score------but these nail bomb things are HOPELESS because of the coumadin ---------in fact lots of gunshots to the head actually survive-----(uhm......well .22 calibre)

Keep trying-----fcking----you want me to be shit on YOUR LEVEL-----nope muslims are not all shit-----but SHARIAH IS ALL SHIT ISLAMICISM IS ALL SHIT ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM CALIPHATE CRAP IS ALL SHIT unfortunately there is a growing trend among muslims to support that shit

That's because the only way for a muslim man to get his wife to agree with him is to beat her until she does.

you are fcking demagogue

To each his own -----in reference to nail bombs (the almost EXCLUSIVE FUNCTION OF WHICH IS THE LIQUEFICATION AND SMASHING OF THE BRAINS OF CHILDREN) he has commented when they emerged from Gaza into Israel by the score "WHAT ARE THEY DOING WHICH IS ILLEGAL"----thus endorsing the barrage Some day----I do hope that you get to see what happens to a child in the vicinity of the HIT point of one of those Kassams------seeing a child lying dead with his brain oozing out of his skull like ketchup is not -----nice. I have seen gunshot wound to the head by the score------but these nail bomb things are HOPELESS because of the coumadin ---------in fact lots of gunshots to the head actually survive-----(uhm......well .22 calibre)
Care to see how children look after Israel bombs a Gaza hospital?

no -----your single case of a bomb hitting a hospital during THE HEAT OF BATTLE does not impress me Continuous use of a weapon that has no military value PURPOSELY launched against NON MILITARY TARGETS impresses me I assure you----I have seen lots of GORE in my life-------JUST GORE does not impress me---------people who consider slitting the throat of a child or blowing its brains out a HOLY DEED PLEASING TO SOME DEITY does impress me

there is a huge difference between GORE CREATED FOR THE SAKE OF CREATING GORE-------and gore that happens as a by product of tragic circumstances House fires in the USA produce more gore than anything from your islamo nazi archives. As to the kids lying dead on slabs with ketchup brains-------they really do not look all that gory-----just very dead The autopsies of the brains are horrific ---------shattered baby brain

it is unlikely you have ever seen the brain of a child or baby-----it is very delicate----that of a baby looks like ----a mound of egg custard with a similar consistency. When you hear the word KASSAM -----keep in mind the TARGET------the target is the brains of children-----it is the KNOWN AND VERY DELIBERATE TARGET

no -----your single case of a bomb hitting a hospital during THE HEAT OF BATTLE does not impress me Continuous use of a weapon that has no military value PURPOSELY launched against NON MILITARY TARGETS impresses me I assure you----I have seen lots of GORE in my life-------JUST GORE does not impress me---------people who consider slitting the throat of a child or blowing its brains out a HOLY DEED PLEASING TO SOME DEITY does impress me

there is a huge difference between GORE CREATED FOR THE SAKE OF CREATING GORE-------and gore that happens as a by product of tragic circumstances House fires in the USA produce more gore than anything from your islamo nazi archives. As to the kids lying dead on slabs with ketchup brains-------they really do not look all that gory-----just very dead The autopsies of the brains are horrific ---------shattered baby brain

it is unlikely you have ever seen the brain of a child or baby-----it is very delicate----that of a baby looks like ----a mound of egg custard with a similar consistency. When you hear the word KASSAM -----keep in mind the TARGET------the target is the brains of children-----it is the KNOWN AND VERY DELIBERATE TARGET

irosie,

There is no comparison whatsoever between the handful of Israelis (a few dozen at most, which can be fully verified by the Wikipedia article on the rocket attacks), killed by rockets from Gaza, and the literally thousands of Palestinian civilians Israel has deliberately slaughtered in Gaza, deliberately targeting and burning to death entire families with white phosphorous, for example, in operations like Cast Lead, over the past.

To many of us, and God, too, lives of all human beings have value, not just the lives of Jews.

Do us all a favor, get over yourself and your victim ideology and Jewish specialness. We are all so fed up with it. Creation does not exist for Jews alone.

Sherri

Vague general opinion polls regarding attitudes a group of people have towards THE OTHER GROUP of people have no value without COMPARISONS The opinion poll in Israel---in order to be reasonably evaluated would have to be compared so a similar style poll in a MUSLIM COUNTRY A good way of testing the poll would be to test SAUDI OPINION regarding the "rights" of its 20% non muslim population as in "SHOULD THEY HAVE RIGHTS EQUAL TO MUSLIM CITIZENS"? Israel exists in the MIDDLE EAST and half of the population actually does have a FAMILY LEGACY of living in "muslim" countries Evaluating Israeli popular "opinion" in isolation is silly
Your posts are so irrational, it hurts just to read them. I have to believe, you use your brain so little, that if it was you in the back of that limosine going through Daily Plaza in November 1963, Oswald would be alive today, because nobody would've noticed anything had occured.

Sherri is lying again 1400 people were killed in CAST LEAD which was a BATTLE----the arena of war CREATED by the Gazans and she claims "THOUSANDS WERE PURPOSELY MURDERED" people who die in battle ----die in battle That is not murder Israel keeps its loses down -----by storing kids in shelters for DAYS AT A TIME there are fortified rooms in just about every house and apartment Hamas PURPOSELY LAUNCHES rockets knowing that the return fire will kill babies and then takes pictures

islamo nazi pigs do the COUNT UP----as in "we managed to make sure lots of kids died because we do not protect them-----so we win"

then of course---to INCREASE THE DEATH RATE----they tie bombs to the stinking asses of their fairly young stinking sluts

Vague general opinion polls regarding attitudes a group of people have towards THE OTHER GROUP of people have no value without COMPARISONS The opinion poll in Israel---in order to be reasonably evaluated would have to be compared so a similar style poll in a MUSLIM COUNTRY A good way of testing the poll would be to test SAUDI OPINION regarding the "rights" of its 20% non muslim population as in "SHOULD THEY HAVE RIGHTS EQUAL TO MUSLIM CITIZENS"? Israel exists in the MIDDLE EAST and half of the population actually does have a FAMILY LEGACY of living in "muslim" countries Evaluating Israeli popular "opinion" in isolation is silly
Your posts are so irrational, it hurts just to read them. I have to believe, you use your brain so little, that if it was you in the back of that limosine going through Daily Plaza in November 1963, Oswald would be alive today, because nobody would've noticed anything had occured.

C'mon, give iro a break, she's like 92, and those left over bits at the bottom of your KFC bucket look tasty and succulent next to her bony gristle of a corpse. A rather poor excuse for an almost dead woman. And she loves Israel so much, she lives in the US. :lmao:

C'mon, give iro a break, she's like 92, and those left over bits at the bottom of your KFC bucket look tasty and succulent next to her bony gristle of a corpse. A rather poor excuse for an almost dead woman. And she loves Israel so much, she lives in the US. :lmao:
She is so old, I bet if you put her pussy up along side 10 other pictures of pussies and asked someone off the street to tell you what they see, they'd say, "Well, it looks like you got 10 pictures of pussy and one picture of a really bad grill cheese sandwich".

The majority of the Jewish public, 59 percent, wants preference for Jews over Arabs [/B]in…job [appointments] in government ministries.
Funny, arabs prefer arabs to jews in arab ministries.
I guess the only thing we're waiting for now, is for Netanyahu to write his own version of Mein Kamf proposing his "Final Palestinian Solution". If Hitler was alive today, he'd be an Israeli.
That's why it's about time the international community starts seriously considering a noble effort of the humanitarian transfer of palistanians, of course.

That's why it's about time the international community starts seriously considering a noble effort of the humanitarian transfer of palistanians, of course.
That will never happen. There is no reason to force the Pals to leave their homeland they've been living in for the last 1000 years. That's their land, not yours, not Israel's. So wipe your ass with this fuckin' transfer shit! Why don't you transfer off planet earth, you disgusting narcissistic asshole!

Care to see how children look after Israel bombs a Gaza hospital?
We're most sure hamasabadians wished there were more bombs and more children in that hospital for PR purposes. They would bomb one themselves, if it promised to look good on TV, of course.

Sherri is lying again 1400 people were killed in CAST LEAD which was a BATTLE----the arena of war CREATED by the Gazans and she claims "THOUSANDS WERE PURPOSELY MURDERED" people who die in battle ----die in battle That is not murder Israel keeps its loses down -----by storing kids in shelters for DAYS AT A TIME there are fortified rooms in just about every house and apartment Hamas PURPOSELY LAUNCHES rockets knowing that the return fire will kill babies and then takes pictures

islamo nazi pigs do the COUNT UP----as in "we managed to make sure lots of kids died because we do not protect them-----so we win"

then of course---to INCREASE THE DEATH RATE----they tie bombs to the stinking asses of their fairly young stinking sluts
You are fucking full of shit, you disgusting witch! The Goldstone Report cites many examples of Israeli's deliberately targeting civilian infrastructure. One IDF soldier said he told a Palestinian woman carrying a white flag to walk to the end of the block, but as she was doing what he told her to do, she was shot in the head by an Israeli sniper.

There was no battle you fuckin' skank! A battle infers two armys of equal strength. This was the equivalent of the Nazis going into the Warsaw getto and shooting the shit out of the place. Take your fuckin' life, you fuckin' loser. You are a cancer to planet earth.

Shit from impotent crotch boy>>>>
There was no battle you fuckin' skank! A battle infers two armys of equal strength. This was the equivalent of the Nazis going into the Warsaw getto and shooting the shit out of the place. Take your fuckin' life, you fuckin' loser. You are a cancer to planet earth.

what is joke is the impotent crotch----- a "battle infers two armies of equal strength' got the stink from the crotch? armies have to dummy down to the level of the stinking crotch inorder to fight his baby throat slitting heroes Obviously the US has no right to fight his hero adolf abu ali-----it turns out our army was STRONGER

not only that----the impotent shit crotch insists that poison nail bombs and sneaking into the bedrooms of infants to slit their throats is LEGAL but shooting in an arena of war created by the throat slitters is "a sin"

go away Impotent crotch-----you are nauseating

Shit from impotent crotch boy>>>>

what is joke is the impotent crotch----- a "battle infers two armies of equal strength' got the stink from the crotch? armies have to dummy down to the level of the stinking crotch inorder to fight his baby throat slitting heroes Obviously the US has no right to fight his hero adolf abu ali-----it turns out our army was STRONGER

not only that----the impotent shit crotch insists that poison nail bombs and sneaking into the bedrooms of infants to slit their throats is LEGAL but shooting in an arena of war created by the throat slitters is "a sin"

go away Impotent crotch-----you are nauseating
I ain't going anywhere! I'm in your face, bitch, and I'm staying there. The one thing I am good at, is conflict. I don't run from fights, I finish them. The only option you have, is to learn how to deal with me. That's it! Now fuck off!

That will never happen. There is no reason to force the Pals to leave their homeland they've been living in for the last 1000 years. That's their land, not yours, not Israel's. So wipe your ass with this fuckin' transfer shit! Why don't you transfer off planet earth, you disgusting narcissistic asshole!
In memorable words of Winnie Churchill "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." So, what were those arab countries those arabs had been living in for the last 1000 years before their Paris-Dakar equivalent camel stampede to the mandate palestine?

according to the nazi shit-----GOLDSTONE found slitting the throats of infants to be legal if done by a NOBLE MUSLIM -----and nail bombs legal I am so impressed with the islamo nazi shit pull out bits and pieces from the goldstone report while perverts like sherri ----DANCE ON THE DEAD BODIES OF ISRAELI BABIES AND FART OUT "prove this thing I am stomping upon was once a baby"

sherri----not a single "pali " died in "cast lead" you cant PROVE that even one of those pictures of was not a cartoon or was ever was a HUMAN-----or even that any humans live in the shit hole. I have seen the same picture of the same fake lump a THOUSAND TIMES-----PS you are slime mold---one pali mother shot her kid and they took THOUSANDS OF PICTUREs-----she collected the SHAHID REWARD for each picture

now go sing your song "la la la la jews are better la la la la jews are better la la la jews are better 'cause the bible tells me so"

In memorable words of Winnie Churchill "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." So, what were those arab countries those arabs had been living in for the last 1000 years before their Paris-Dakar equivalent camel stampede to the mandate palestine?
So what are you saying, you wanna outlaw fucking?

Forum List

Back