Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I love him so much it might look like worship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
I read this accusation ALL THE TIME here. We worship Trump; it's a cult; etc. I know a ton of Trump voters and not a single one worships him.

So let's get some receipts. Since the liberals will skew the polls, your vote is public. Sorry, there are liberals here.

Sorry, there are liberals here.
there are plenty of boards with no liberals if that is your regret.

there is also an ignore feature on this board.

as to the cultlike narujre of trump worship?

certainly he has reached the "elvis" level of celebrity, and in a culture where professional wrestling is regarded as real. i guess that is enough.

my question is not "is trump divine?" but does trump have some hypnotic ability that works on those predisposed to believe (maybe 30% of republicans are indoctrinated by 70 years of anti american john birch propaganda if our studies are correct)? or is he just skilled at finding corrupt people to do his bidding?

They still want to equate Trump with Jesus Christ and then deny it is a cult of personality, talk about denial.
I know. I don’t believe I have ever seen adults act more pathetic than when they compare Trump to Jesus. It is so absolutely pitiful that it is actually funny.

Yeah? How many times do you read conservatives accusing liberals of "worshipping Biden"?
that might just be because, objectively, that is not even on our radar.

i kind of like biden, and wish i could read the history books in 2124, but i disagree on many policy points,

biden is clearly NOT teddy roosevelt or jfk, but he has been an effective unifying leader of our diverse movements. maybe for the first time since JFK.

He held no public office nor did he lie and try to hide his sins by paying off his prostitute.

Aren't you a big weed smoker? Were you doing this before it became legal in your state?

If so, congrats. You too are a criminal

I read this accusation ALL THE TIME here. We worship Trump; it's a cult; etc. I know a ton of Trump voters and not a single one worships him.

So let's get some receipts. Since the liberals will skew the polls, your vote is public. Sorry, there are liberals here.
I don't like the guy and to be honest, he is pretty much a loudmouthed liberal who speaks as if he knows things but is really just a braggart. Much like 100% of the left.

But I will be casting My very first vote for the guy this November because look at the absolutel trainwreck and hot mess the left has become.

I know. I don’t believe I have ever seen adults act more pathetic than when they compare Trump to Jesus. It is so absolutely pitiful that it is actually funny.
It's tough worshipping an image, even though the lessons are all laid out on how to live ones life, evangelical "Christians" want to see someone in the flesh, someone they can listen to, and a golden calf, unless you can make it walk and talk, won't get it done.

Now they have Trump to lead them to the promised land, and the rest of us off the cliff.

The two people who have voted as "Trump voters"--who voted that he is a god--are liberals odanny and Mr Natural

Guess they didn't read where I said the votes would be public

Forum List

Back