Poll: Do you agree with Rand Paul about delaying the 9/11 compensation fund?

Do you agree with Paul delaying the 9/11 compensation fund?

• Total voters
Just in case you don’t know, the GOP tax cut that Paul voted for blew up the deficit and help add 8 trillion to the National debt. He is either a moron or the biggest piece of shit to ever be elected to Congress. I think it’s safe to say that McConnell cowardly pushed for Paul to do this.

I feel like this should be an easy poll to answer but, whatever, this is America after all.

Typical lies, Paul voted for the tax bill when it had paygo provisions, he said he would do the same for this bill if it's paid for, but how do you pay for a 72 year blank check? That's exactly what the bill is as it stands now.

Well see you’re an idiot if you think the tax law will pay for itself.

Watch the video idiot, maybe you'll get a clue.

Oh terrific a Fox News video with Paul being interviewed. My god you’re a stooge. It doesn’t matter how you slice it - the tax cut he voted fucked up the deficit by 100s of millions. It will also help add 8 trillion to the debt.

And you have yet to refute what he said. Of course you'd have to watch first.

Just in case you don’t know, the GOP tax cut that Paul voted for blew up the deficit and help add 8 trillion to the National debt. He is either a moron or the biggest piece of shit to ever be elected to Congress. I think it’s safe to say that McConnell cowardly pushed for Paul to do this.

I feel like this should be an easy poll to answer but, whatever, this is America after all.

Typical lies, Paul voted for the tax bill when it had paygo provisions, he said he would do the same for this bill if it's paid for, but how do you pay for a 72 year blank check? That's exactly what the bill is as it stands now.

Bullshit. He voted for the hugely irresponsible tax cut and didn't care if there wasn't spending cuts. Now all of a sudden he cares when it comes down to care for heroes of the worst terror attack in our history? He can go fuck himself. I can't believe I actually used to think he was genuine, he is a piece of shit.

He will vote for it..........Wants cuts to compensate.....

Now we can go down that path..................tons of stuff to be cut or sold to pay for it...............Could do waste books...........maintained buildings for massive bucks that no one uses............duplicate jobs at different departments...............ARE WASTEFUL.........

Cut some of that junk...............to pay for it................That isn't unreasonable...............You also don't hand out blank checks to politicians to hand out either..........winds up in their pockets instead of the people who need it all the time.

Yeah now he wants to bargain about paying for it when it comes down to 911 heroes. rand paul is a piece of shit.

Rand paul is the worst piece of shit out of all the dicks in the Congress and Senate. I hope he gets beat up again, and has to flee to Canada again. Piece of garbage.

Just in case you don’t know, the GOP tax cut that Paul voted for blew up the deficit and will help add 8 trillion to the National debt. He is either a moron or the biggest piece of shit to ever be elected to Congress. I think it’s safe to say that McConnell cowardly pushed for Paul to do this.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Bush doubled the national debt, Obama added 9-10T more to double it again, and you're complaining 8T will be added on Trump's watch despite he paying on prior debt and sporting a higher GDP?

Way to go TRUMP, the bleeding has slowed

I don't know the specifics on the 9-11 fund, so not sure.
I never claimed Obama didn’t double the debt. Of course, it’s stupid to word it like that. It’s not like all spending can be attributed to the president. You don’t see me labeling it like that for Trump. Also, more importantly, the DEFICIT under Obama shrank by 2/3.

Bullshit. He voted for the hugely irresponsible tax cut and didn't care if there wasn't spending cuts. Now all of a sudden he cares when it comes down to care for heroes of the worst terror attack in our history? He can go fuck himself. I can't believe I actually used to think he was genuine, he is a piece of shit.

Didn't watch the video, did ya? You're just another lame commie that doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm not a commie for calling out paul being a hypocritical piece of crap, and you are an asshole for calling me one.

Didn't watch the video, did ya? You're just another lame commie that doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm not a commie for calling out paul being a hypocritical piece of crap, and you are an asshole for calling me one.

Perhaps you should stop acting like one, get the facts before you spew. Paul isn't always right, but he is probably the most consistent person in congress.

Perhaps you should stop acting like one, get the facts before you spew. Paul isn't always right, but he is probably the most consistent person in congress.

He is a piece of shit that is blocking needed money for first responders of 911. His excuse is we need to pay for it after voting for a huge tax cut with no cuts in spending, not a word. He is a hypocrite and suddenly wants stuff paid for, for first responders of 911? Dude is vile garbage, the worst.

He is a piece of shit that is blocking needed money for first responders of 911. His excuse is we need to pay for it after voting for a huge tax cut with no cuts in spending, not a word. He is a hypocrite and suddenly wants stuff paid for, for first responders of 911? Dude is vile garbage, the worst.

Still haven't watched the video have ya commie? Get back to me when you have.

How about you stop calling me a commie for posting facts, asshole.

Like a typical commie you're posting lies. Carry on commie.

Please show the lies I have posted or stfu.

I did already, you're just too stupid a commie to figure it out.

Show you can't show I've lied, and just call me a commie instead. You lose shitler.

Show you can't show I've lied, and just call me a commie instead. You lose shitler.

See post #2, commie.

I vote NO. I want the Rand to get payments canceled, not just delayed. Shut it down. End it. Fund is crooked NY poloiticians scam.
Lol you thinking it is a scam is based on no factual information whatsoever. It sounds good to you so you believe it.

I vote NO. I want the Rand to get payments canceled, not just delayed. Shut it down. End it. Fund is crooked NY poloiticians scam.
Lol you thinking it is a scam is based on no factual information whatsoever. It sounds good to you so you believe it.
They think its a scam when it isn't them begging for funds:
GOP Congressmen Who Begged For Federal Aid In Disasters Striking Home Districts Vote Against Sandy Aid
Now they are doing the same thing for care for first responders of 911. Horrible people.

Folks, let's look at the facts. Firemen and Policemen are very well paid, and have medical and dental insurance benefits most other folks do not have. When they work overtime many make over $200K a year! And they cannot get fired unless they tackle a fat, Black who happens to have a heart attack during the arrest. Clearly there is something weird about this variation of the many "9/11 funds." Is there any scientific evidence as to the cause and effect regarding the diseases pertaining to the dust of the WTC? If so, would that include everyone in the NY metro area since air does not discriminate. Is their insurance not paying for medical issues they are required to by law? Seems really goofy since government employees are always looking for ways to scam taxpayers.

I think its about time states like mine, who help these other backwater states, cut off the funding tap if these assholes are voting against funding for us claiming "fiscal responsibility" then beg for dollars in their own state. I'm fed up with this bullshit. ramp paul is just the latest asshole.

Forum List

Back