POLL: Do You Believe The US Government Carries Out 'False Flag' Events?

Do You Believe The US Government Carries out False Flag Events

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
We've all heard about events that have sparked bloody conflicts all around the world. But do you believe the US Government creates some of these events to garner support for foreign military and domestic police actions? They're commonly referred to as 'False Flag' events.

What are your thoughts?

We've all heard about events that have sparked bloody conflicts all around the world. But do you believe the US Government creates some of these events to garner support for foreign military and domestic police actions? They're commonly referred to as 'False Flag' events.

What are your thoughts?
Do You Believe that bears shit in woods?

Well, I wouldn't put it past them. I don't believe a lot of the theories, but some make sense.
We all know our government doesn't mind fucking shit up whenever it feels like it..

What are your thoughts?
yes

What are your thoughts?

Yes. :)

What are your thoughts?
In baseball they're called the Cincinnati Reds.

What are your thoughts?
[putting on my left wing debating hat]....Not all, what about bears in the zoo? circus? tundras? ice caps?, and why are bears being singled out here? doesn't everything and everyone in the woods do this? perhaps if we grant second amendment rights to bears, [who it could be argued, is who the founding fathers had in mind when they used the phrase "to bear arms"] perhaps you would not be so quick to stigmatize them, studies show....blah blah blah

What are your thoughts?
[putting on my left wing debating hat]....Not all, what about bears in the zoo? circus? tundras? ice caps?, and why are bears being singled out here? doesn't everything and everyone in the woods do this? perhaps if we grant second amendment rights to bears, [who it could be argued, is who the founding fathers had in mind when they used the phrase "to bear arms"] perhaps you would not be so quick to stigmatize them, studies show....blah blah blah

So how'd you vote?

The US Gov has committed numerous false flags...for example, Fort Sumter , the Maine, Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin...could include Flight 17, but that failed.

anything is possible when criminal politicians are involved.

What are your thoughts?

So how'd you vote?
I'll tell you if you first venture a guess...and I'll be honest

What are your thoughts?

So how'd you vote?
I'll tell you if you first venture a guess...and I'll be honest

I'm guessing you voted 'No.'

Forum List

Back