POLL: Do You Believe The US Government Carries Out 'False Flag' Events?

Do You Believe The US Government Carries out False Flag Events

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've all heard about events that have sparked bloody conflicts all around the world. But do you believe the US Government creates some of these events to garner support for foreign military and domestic police actions? They're commonly referred to as 'False Flag' events.

What are your thoughts?
Do You Believe that bears shit in woods?
[putting on my left wing debating hat]....Not all, what about bears in the zoo? circus? tundras? ice caps?, and why are bears being singled out here? doesn't everything and everyone in the woods do this? perhaps if we grant second amendment rights to bears, [who it could be argued, is who the founding fathers had in mind when they used the phrase "to bear arms"] perhaps you would not be so quick to stigmatize them, studies show....blah blah blah

So how'd you vote?
I'll tell you if you first venture a guess...and I'll be honest

I'm guessing you voted 'No.'
why would you assume that? you get one more chance

Do You Believe that bears shit in woods?
[putting on my left wing debating hat]....Not all, what about bears in the zoo? circus? tundras? ice caps?, and why are bears being singled out here? doesn't everything and everyone in the woods do this? perhaps if we grant second amendment rights to bears, [who it could be argued, is who the founding fathers had in mind when they used the phrase "to bear arms"] perhaps you would not be so quick to stigmatize them, studies show....blah blah blah

So how'd you vote?

Well, you may not have voted at all. And now you're probably gonna attempt to preach some pompous sarcastic gibberish, condemning folks for even asking the question. Am i too far off on that?

Of course, they put the retard Obama in office so he could legit fuck everything up so bad a businessman was elected to fix things

-Geaux

Perhaps you could list some of the events you believe the Government carried out as false flag events?

Does using an actual event, such as a terrorist attack, as a center point in a bait and switch propaganda campaign designed to convince people of the necessity of a particular course of action count?

So how'd you vote?

Well, you may not have voted at all. And now you're probably gonna attempt to preach some pompous sarcastic gibberish, condemning folks for even asking the question. Am i too far off on that?
I voted yes [I'll prove it if you like]...and as far as your second assumption goes, can you now tell me if you feel you were that far off?

So how'd you vote?

I voted yes [I'll prove it if you like]...and as far as your second assumption goes, can you now tell me if you feel you were that far off?

My bad. I apologize. I read you wrong.

My bad. I apologize. I read you wrong.
we're all good then?

Perhaps you could list some of the events you believe the Government carried out as false flag events?

If a government/country has a counter intelligence agency it is safe to assume "false flags" are in the play book...They would be remiss in their thinking and duty if they didn't have them

Does using an actual event, such as a terrorist attack, as a center point in a bait and switch propaganda campaign designed to convince people of the necessity of a particular course of action count?

It counts in the sense that it is necessary, once an attack of any kind is perpetuated on anyone all bets are off and at that point all ways and means of countering become "fair play"!

This one's very interesting. It proves how easily Americans can be convinced to support any Government action.

We've all heard about events that have sparked bloody conflicts all around the world. But do you believe the US Government creates some of these events to garner support for foreign military and domestic police actions? They're commonly referred to as 'False Flag' events.

What are your thoughts?
If you are using this as a basis to support some crackpot idea in your head that some current event is a false flag, with no evidence, sell that shit somewhere else.

What are your thoughts?
If you are using this as a basis to support some crackpot idea in your head that some current event is a false flag, with no evidence, sell that shit somewhere else.

How did you vote?

If a government/country has a counter intelligence agency it is safe to assume "false flags" are in the play book...They would be remiss in their thinking and duty if they didn't have them

It counts in the sense that it is necessary, once an attack of any kind is perpetuated on anyone all bets are off and at that point all ways and means of countering become "fair play"!

Countering the actual threat is not exactly what I had in mind. Such as when al Qaeda attacked us and we invade and occupied Iraq after more than a year long propaganda campaign to convince us of the necessity of such a war.

Donald Trump is a False Flag planted by Putin

Last edited:

Forum List

Back