🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Gender top reason for Hillary Clinton bid

Hillary will not run. She has gained a lot of weight and is looking decidedly dumpy. Old dumpy women do not inspire confidence. They look like they can't control themselves. Americans more than most consider older women pretty much valueless. Older dumpy women become invisible. No one wants to be associated with them. A man can get away with a whole lot more than a woman. Imagine a female Chris Christie as governor. Never happen.

You can always be counted on to spew complete bullshit :thup:

Way to go katz :clap2:

she sent me a pick in the PM section the other day...

old-lady-tshirt.jpg

Name a better Democrat then.

I have to learn more about her. I know she is purchased by the Military Industrial Complex already. But who is the better Democrat?

She believes in less outsourcing and that's a pretty basic brained thing to believe in. But incredible since her Husband was a part of creating more outsourcing. It shows she learns and I can't say that about many people I've discussed politics with.

Paint me as a Hillary fan if you can't answer my questions :)

Except that she is an angry, irrational, power-hungry, emotional train wreck. When 'ole Slick Willy was president, the Secret Service would have to subdue Hillary because she would be throwing objects at the president.

Yeah - those are the actions of a mature adult and a rational person. Just the kind of person I want holding the nuclear launch codes :eusa_doh:

If there are two people you'd think the Dumbocrats wouldn't want it would be Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Both have proven themselves to be bumbling buffoons time and time again.

As far as "better" Democrat than Hillary - literally anybody not named Joe Biden. Take your pick: Al Gore, Deval Patrick, Kirsten Gillibrand, John Kerry - fuck even dumb twat Nancy Pelosi and pathological liar Harry Reid are better options.

She's also mentioned quite extensively in that old expose' called "The Clinton Chronicles." Lots of folks ended up dying in mysterious ways when they "crossed" the Clintons. Hillary is also mentioned in the book, "Trance Formation of America" and what is said about her doesn't paint a pretty picture.

Take a look at this Wikipedia link. Hillary loves writing about herself. It shows a lengthy list of books that she's written about herself. Can anyone say "Egomaniac" or Narcissist? Anyway, take a look at the amount of "pro" books about Hillary verses the "anti" list. There are twice as many anti books as there are pro books.

List of books by or about Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I lived in Arkanass during Bill's terms as gov...I did die but was resurrected by Hillary...true story...

My god if we're now electing presidents based on color and gender = we're in trouble.

What a stupid reason to elect someone. How fucking stupid.

yeah... okay...

when was the last time we elected an able and intelligent person... regardless of gender, color, who's-your-daddy, or shoe size...?

Take a look at this Wikipedia link. Hillary loves writing about herself. It shows a lengthy list of books that she's written about herself. Can anyone say "Egomaniac" or Narcissist? Anyway, take a look at the amount of "pro" books about Hillary verses the "anti" list. There are twice as many anti books as there are pro books.

Well she certainly gives this guy, a run for his money...

rush-limbaugh.jpg

Except that she is an angry, irrational, power-hungry, emotional train wreck. When 'ole Slick Willy was president, the Secret Service would have to subdue Hillary because she would be throwing objects at the president.

Yeah - those are the actions of a mature adult and a rational person. Just the kind of person I want holding the nuclear launch codes :eusa_doh:

If there are two people you'd think the Dumbocrats wouldn't want it would be Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Both have proven themselves to be bumbling buffoons time and time again.

As far as "better" Democrat than Hillary - literally anybody not named Joe Biden. Take your pick: Al Gore, Deval Patrick, Kirsten Gillibrand, John Kerry - fuck even dumb twat Nancy Pelosi and pathological liar Harry Reid are better options.

She's also mentioned quite extensively in that old expose' called "The Clinton Chronicles." Lots of folks ended up dying in mysterious ways when they "crossed" the Clintons. Hillary is also mentioned in the book, "Trance Formation of America" and what is said about her doesn't paint a pretty picture.

List of books by or about Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I lived in Arkanass during Bill's terms as gov...I did die but was resurrected by Hillary...true story...

I had the raging hots for Hillary when she first arrived on the national scene back in 1992...

'n I'd still fuck her... but only if the room was dark... :)

Did she attempt to give you mouth to mouth? That would scare anyone out of a peaceful death. :lol:

Well she certainly gives this guy, a run for his money...

rush-limbaugh.jpg

1) He ain't runnin' for Prez.
2) I wouldn't vote for him either.

I have to learn more about her. I know she is purchased by the Military Industrial Complex already. But who is the better Democrat?

She believes in less outsourcing and that's a pretty basic brained thing to believe in. But incredible since her Husband was a part of creating more outsourcing. It shows she learns and I can't say that about many people I've discussed politics with.

No such thing as a "better" Democrat. However, there are lots of "better" candidates (none of which are Democrats).

You have clearly no understanding of the Democratic base. You just see them as the "commies" i'll bet. Basic Fox News brainwasy tactics

Starting to sound like Michael Moore of the Right.

You know what happens after that? You turn into;

Obama 2016 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SLa-poeHY4]2016 Obama's America - YouTube[/ame]
You can't watch it free
because for some reason the Right Wing wants to charge for information <--------------------------------------------I want to learn but I can't watch this video if they charge me, it's next to watching Fox News trying to get smarter and seeing all the adds for broke people.

and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shYcnoe06G0]NCF: The Bush Nazi connection. - YouTube[/ame]

I had the raging hots for Hillary when she first arrived on the national scene back in 1992...

'n I'd still fuck her... but only if the room was dark... :)

you would fuck a pig in a dark room ? :lmao: and give Obama-lama-ding-dong a :suck: in a well lighted auditorium packed with other perverts. ............. :up: ...... :lmao:

Forum List

Back