Poll: Grade Biden's Performance As Commander in Chief (First Seven Months)

Poll: Grade Biden's Performance As Commander in Chief (First Seven Months)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Answer this prickless,

1) Did trump negotiate with the Taliban?
2) Are the Taliban terrorists?

I expect a total deflect, I CHALLENGE you to just answer the 2 questions with a Yes or No answer.

Who controls Afghanistan in less than two weeks, you daffy dumbass

Answer the questions.
Hey SassyIrishLass
Can you answer my 2 questions? W/out deflection.
1). Yes or No
2). Yes or No.

Or possibly, I refuse to answer because it will implicate trump, and in turn, make SassyIrishLass confirm her cult membership.

Here is a #3

3). Did trump release Baradar?

Easy, just answer the questions without ANY other deflection.

Hey SassyIrishLass
Can you answer my 2 questions? W/out deflection.
1). Yes or No
2). Yes or No.

Or possibly, I refuse to answer because it will implicate trump, and in turn, make SassyIrishLass confirm her cult membership.

Here is a #3

Easy, just answer the questions without ANY other deflection.

Never ever page me again.

You've been warned and according to forum rules you can't

Got it?

Define "terrorists" as opposed to garden variety "religious fanatics", also terrorists that could hit America or just terrorize women?
You might want to ask trump.
My definition doesn't matter to you.
Trumps does.
And trumps is every changing.

So, are the Taliban good fighters to defeat terrorists, or are the Taliban the terrorists?

Okay asshole, post with yourself...
I posted 3 FAIR questions.

No RWI dares to answer them.
WHY? It will implicate POS trump and his lying ways.

Can you answer the 3 questions.

1) Yes Trump put the Taliban and the Afghan government in the same room
2) The Taliban is not classified as a terrorist organization
3) No Obama released the Taliban five from Gitmo in exchange for a army defector

Stop pointing to Trump...he would have never stood for this kind of an evacuation...your boy is senile and needs to step down immediately....
This is all on Joe and Obama....not Trump....

NOPE,

I can see through your FAKE Patriotism and your massive hatred for most Americans very clearly.
gee but the fact remains...Joe did this blunder...and he needs to be impeached for it...women and girls being killed inside of the schools we built for them....you make me sick....

Here's your sign leftists, and you know it too.

Biden fucked up badly in Afghanistan, just for example. Now in Trump's case we conservatives paying attention to details know the guy was a winner on all phases, he demanded success, period, and it showed on many many levels.

Yet the left didn't know that huh, you guys were more concerned about skin color that anything objective. More than that they don't care to know. Point being, if Trump exited Afghanistan with success all you would hear is how racist he is. Trump likely would have been successful, a plan matters.

But your left and your idea for leadership Biden is to give himself props for getting something done that Trump laid the foundation for. All Xiden had to do with install some windows, but he and his admin. fucked that up only to blame the guy who's not responsible for it, Donald Trump.....

Your Democrats are a twisted bunch, and PROGS accept it every time.

Last edited:
Because of "the trump deal" with those fine terrorists.
Trump deal? You mean like the 15 or so other deals Trump had planned that Joe changed on his first day in office? It isn't the "plan" that matters but who you have in there calling the shots.

America doesn't negotiate with terrorists, but traitor trump does.
So then apparently Barry Obumma, Joe Biddum and John Kerry are traitors too! :shok:

Too bad Biddum has already stated that Trump's plan was right and this was the time. Trump sought to end a pointless and endless war; Biddum took over and fucked it all up.

Forum List

Back