Poll: Grade Biden's Performance As Commander in Chief (First Seven Months)

Poll: Grade Biden's Performance As Commander in Chief (First Seven Months)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1) Yes Trump put the Taliban and the Afghan government in the same room
2) The Taliban is not classified as a terrorist organization
3) No Obama released the Taliban five from Gitmo in exchange for a army defector

Stop pointing to Trump...he would have never stood for this kind of an evacuation...your boy is senile and needs to step down immediately....
This is all on Joe and Obama....not Trump....
So, Massive deflection, since you Did Not answer any of the questions.

1). Put them in the same room? Did he. Or did trump negotiate ONLY with the Taliban?
2). So you claim that the Taliban is stopping Afgans from getting to the airport. Y or N?
3). Massive deflection. Did trump release Baradar or not? Answer is YES.
You mean like the 15 or so other deals Trump had planned that Joe changed on his first day in office?
What did Joe change? Provide links.

So, Massive deflection, since you Did Not answer any of the questions.

1). Put them in the same room? Did he. Or did trump negotiate ONLY with the Taliban?
2). So you claim that the Taliban is stopping Afgans from getting to the airport. Y or N?
3). Massive deflection. Did trump release Baradar or not? Answer is YES.

What did Joe change? Provide links.
Since it seems to be you that have questions that you have no answers to maybe you should take the word of someone who does know...I bet you did terrible in school....

Since it seems to be you that have questions that you have no answers to maybe you should take the word of someone who does know...I bet you did terrible in school....
Lol. I have a Masters Degree. Do you?

So. How is the release of Baradar going to determine the fate of the Afghans

Considering how Biden has done as leader of the free world, what grade do you give him?

Things you may wish to consider include:

• The safety and security of American citizens
  • Immigration and border security
  • Human rights, individual liberties. racial justice, gender equality and LGBT issues
  • His handling of Afghanistan
  • US economy / employment / wages / inflation / deficit
  • US energy policy / supply / security / pipelines / Climate Change
  • His handling of COVID, masks, vaccines, lockdowns, mandates, rent relief
  • Crime & law enforcement
  • Welfare benefits, food stamps, stimulus checks, other free stuff
  • How mean his tweets are, skin color, size of his hands, hairdo, how likable his children are, other important stuff.
Your vote will be publicly viewable, and you cannot change your vote.

And you had to have a poll on a forum saturated with die hard brain dead republicans filled with hate to find they all still hate Biden.

Well done. It shows what a deep thinker you are.

Lol. I have a Masters Degree. Do you?

So. How is the release of Baradar going to determine the fate of the Afghans
No thank God...they give degrees to anyone today....means nothing anymore...and by your responses it really means nothing with you.....

That’s it. That’s all you got?
Weak Sauce

what challenge would you like to make?
Since you can’t address the one you’ve been spouting for pages after I stomped on you. Go ahead and pick another one yourself.

Umm, the Bidumb crew is negotiating, excuse me, I mean begging the taliban to let our citizens escape and get to the airport.
And if they are successful in getting out the people will you support that or still attack

You guys find it odd Trump received SO MUCH support while crickets followed Xiden, but we're supposed to believe the election wasn't rigged. I don't live in a BIG city, all I can say is those fuckers have to be so tarded to bend as far over as they do, where the depths of their drilling leaves them to even consider dementia and giggles are fit for any role much less POTUS.

The left has really dumbed the USA down, and corrupted her. They want to blame Trump for it, but bend over for their information sources they do, plus they're cowards.

And if they are successful in getting out the people will you support that or still attack
So Trump dealing with them is negotiating with terrorists. Bidumb doing it is smart diplomacy and should be viewed as success.

When you look in a mirror can you see both of your faces at once? Or do you have to turn one way or the other?

Results of poll so far:

Three gave him an A. These guys are trolls and nothing means anything to them.

One gave him a B. This guy believes he's being honest but it's the best he can do as a devoted Democrat.

One gave him a C. This guy claims he's independent, and just might be, though IMO the person leans "liberal" or is similar "D".

Two gave him a D. One would say they're independent, one leans conservative and desires to give Xiden a chance, because they don't want to believe we fucked up so badly.

Twenty nine gave him an F. Well yeah, no shit.

Other: 10 leftists didn't participate because they're cowards, that's just how things roll these days.

Forum List

Back