Poll: Impeach Donald Trump?

Impeach Donald Trump?

• I am a democrat & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a democrat and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican and no, I won't pressue my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

Results are only viewable after voting.
Before Trump was even sworn in snowflakes were calling for his Impeachment.

Obama spent 8 years aiding and abetting terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels, refusing to enforce our laws, and violating both Constitution and Law and snowflakes never whispered the word 'Impeachment'...
Impeach both of them. Whatever. The point is Trump is not mentally fit to hold the Office.

Obama spent 8 years aiding and abetting terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels, refusing to enforce our laws, and violating both Constitution and Law and snowflakes never whispered the word 'Impeachment'...
Impeach both of them. Whatever. The point is Trump is not mentally fit to hold the Office.

You accusing anyone of being mentally unfit is as rich as Croesus. :lol:

whatever obama did or didn't do, he was 10x better than the pos gwb repubs gave us in 2000 Never thought repubs could go lower than that With dump I was wrong

whatever obama did or didn't do, he was 10x better than the pos gwb repubs gave us in 2000 Never thought repubs could go lower than that With dump I was wrong
Really, snowflake?

Unlike Bush - who knew the program would fail - Obama armed Mexican Drug Cartels.

Unlike Bush, who actually fought AGAINST the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, Obama dragged the United States into the middle of a civil war between THE terrorists who slaughtered those 3,000 Americans and a dictator we put into power, a dictator who was HELPING fight terrorists in Northern Africa

UNLIKE Bush, Obama dragged the United States into not 1 but 2 UN-Authorized, UN-Constitutional WARS, one to HELP the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans....and then fed Al Qaeda 4 more on a friggin' silver platter.

Really, snowflake?

Unlike Bush - who knew the program would fail - Obama armed Mexican Drug Cartels.

Unlike Bush, who actually fought AGAINST the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, Obama dragged the United States into the middle of a civil war between THE terrorists who slaughtered those 3,000 Americans and a dictator we put into power, a dictator who was HELPING fight terrorists in Northern Africa

UNLIKE Bush, Obama dragged the United States into not 1 but 2 UN-Authorized, UN-Constitutional WARS, one to HELP the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans....and then fed Al Qaeda 4 more on a friggin' silver platter.
All republican bs clap trap,,,,,,,,,We're gonna get the guy who did this to us lol remember that ?? Obama got him

All republican bs clap trap,,,,,,,,,We're gonna get the guy who did this to us lol remember that ?? Obama got him

UNLIKE Bush, Obama dragged the United States into not 1 but 2 UN-Authorized, UN-Constitutional WARS, one to HELP the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans....and then fed Al Qaeda 4 more on a friggin' silver platter...

'Obama got UBL'? Remind me how....

OH YEAH....he used the Intel Program BUSH SET UP, and after being asked several times for the Green Light to sent the SpecOps guys to go take UBL out, Obama capitulated and gave the 'go-ahead'...and then US military SpecOps 'got him'.

Afterwards, after promising not to 'spike the political football' by bragging about the success, Obama went on TV in front of the whole world to brag about how HE had gotten UBL...simultaneously LEAKING ALL THE DETAILS OF THE TREASURE TROVE OF CLASSIFIED INFO, TO INCLUDE HIDEOUTS, GIVING TERRORISTS TIME TO TAKE ACTION / GET AWAY BEFORE WE COULD EXPLOIT THE INTEL WE HAD GAINED.

-- Was his warning to all the terrorists about everything we learned an accident from a moron shooting off his mouth OR did Obama intentionally warn the terrorists? This a fair question since after the ISIS attack on France, when France and Russia were preparing to bomb until then Obama-protected ISIS Black Market Oil Facilities, Obama warned ISIS the attacks were coming!

UNLIKE Bush, Obama dragged the United States into not 1 but 2 UN-Authorized, UN-Constitutional WARS, one to HELP the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans....and then fed Al Qaeda 4 more on a friggin' silver platter...

'Obama got UBL'? Remind me how....

OH YEAH....he used the Intel Program BUSH SET UP, and after being asked several times for the Green Light to sent the SpecOps guys to go take UBL out, Obama capitulated and gave the 'go-ahead'...and then US military SpecOps 'got him'.

Afterwards, after promising not to 'spike the political football' by bragging about the success, Obama went on TV in front of the whole world to brag about how HE had gotten UBL...simultaneously LEAKING ALL THE DETAILS OF THE TREASURE TROVE OF CLASSIFIED INFO, TO INCLUDE HIDEOUTS, GIVING TERRORISTS TIME TO TAKE ACTION / GET AWAY BEFORE WE COULD EXPLOIT THE INTEL WE HAD GAINED.

-- Was his warning to all the terrorists about everything we learned an accident from a moron shooting off his mouth OR did Obama intentionally warn the terrorists? This a fair question since after the ISIS attack on France, when France and Russia were preparing to bomb until then Obama-protected ISIS Black Market Oil Facilities, Obama warned ISIS the attacks were coming!
The guys who flew those planes into the towers were saudis NOT IRAQUIS The moron republican went to war against the wrong country and you pub nitwits supported that bs

The guys who flew those planes into the towers were saudis NOT IRAQUIS The moron republican went to war against the wrong country and you pub nitwits supported that bs
Oh I agree going to war with Iraq was a mistake. All of the Democrats who not only voted to give Bush the authority to go to war but who argued that we HAD to remove Hussein from power were wrong...

Bush partly followed the wise words of Democrat JFK, who said America would pay any price, bear any burden, to stand beside those who fought for freedom.

In the end, however, Bush DID fight AGAINST the murderers of 3,000 Americans....whereas Obama ARMED them and took this nation to war to HELP them!

And in the end, Bush also had Congressional Authority to take the country to war - Obama did not even ask for that Authority, probably because he knew there was no way in hell Congress would give him the authority to take the country to war to HELP the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01!

Dubya Bush helped the remaining Bin Laden family members scurry out of our country just hours after 911. Their families go way back. Dubya had an oil business with Salem Bin Laden, Osama's brother. It was called "Arbusto oil". Google it.

How many of you would favor impeaching Donald Trump? If you are in favor, use that crowd-power to petition your representatives to begin proceedings to impeach Trump. This goes for dem and republican voters who are beginning to worry that Trump is not mentally suited for POTUS.

Indivisible!

If you're going to respond here, please vote in the poll.

Another poster asked if I would state a "crime" that would warrant impeachment. That crime would be patently ignoring the other vital Offices of government in forming a strategy to govern. That amounts to tyrannical rule. Which is a thing not allowed via the deepest spirit of the underlying theme of the entire Constitution itself: a conclusion which I believe the USSC would support if the movement to impeach was challenged.

Trump has advertised a skimming-off of cooperation with our CIA, FBI, many Senators, his own immediate cabinet, judges up and down the board and even generals in the military. He refuses the substance of daily briefings.... I'd offer Yemen recently as a "case in point" of his manifesto-to-ignore.

We did not elect a King. We elected a President. They are two very different things. A King does not have to co-rule. A President does.. That is for the ultimate good of the Union. If you don't believe me, give King Donald a little more time. Then you'll understand.

How about now?

Trump Associate Tried To Broker Moscow Deal So That 'Our Boy Can Become President' | HuffPost

And Trump’s personal lawyer reportedly asked a top aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin for help.

How many of you would favor impeaching Donald Trump? If you are in favor, use that crowd-power to petition your representatives to begin proceedings to impeach Trump. This goes for dem and republican voters who are beginning to worry that Trump is not mentally suited for POTUS.

Indivisible!

Caveat:

If you are saying "yes" to impeachment, how about you list the crime he is guilty of that warrants impeachment?
First, the public do not make up the impeachment charges that is the House's job, and they can make up any charge they want. No statute crime need be committed. Johnson was charged with eleven reasons he should be removed from office, the tenth charge being that he yelled at the Congress. America has no high crimes, that was lifted from England.

Indivisible!

Caveat:

If you are saying "yes" to impeachment, how about you list the crime he is guilty of that warrants impeachment?
First, the public do not make up the impeachment charges that is the House's job, and they can make up any charge they want. No statute crime need be committed. Johnson was charged with eleven reasons he should be removed from office, the tenth charge being that he yelled at the Congress. America has no high crimes, that was lifted from England.
Who needs a crime?

AMENDMENT XXV
Passed by Congress July 6, 1965. Ratified February 10, 1967.

Note: Article II, section 1, of the Constitution was affected by the 25th amendment.

Section 1.
In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.​

You know, I think that calling for impeachment right now is kinda premature. Let's let the investigations run their course, and if there is nothing there, there is nothing there.

Besides...............Trump is gonna trip up pretty bad soon. All we have to do is wait.

Given the Trump Jr. e-mails, I think that the elements for impeachment should be put into place now, and as more information comes out from the Mueller investigation, we will have in place means to quickly remove the treasonous fat senile old orange clown from office.

Forum List

Back