Poll: Impeach Donald Trump?

Impeach Donald Trump?

• I am a democrat & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a democrat and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican and no, I won't pressue my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

Results are only viewable after voting.
Demonicrat impeachment proceedings to begin because Hillary "won" the popular vote.

The OP put it another way, which is "Another poster asked if I would state a "crime" that would warrant impeachment." (I KNOW, CRAZY RIGHT?) "That crime would be patently ignoring the other vital Offices of government in forming a strategy to govern."

We need evidence of OP. Prove you're more than just a butt-hurt liberal.
You guys really are pathetic you know that right?

Oklahoma’s state legislature isn’t messing around. They are so furious about President Barack Obama’s dangerous actions about transgenders in public school bathrooms, that they are officially calling for OK’s members of Congress to start impeachment proceedings.

Read more: House Calls For Impeachment Of Barack Obama... It's Official!

Demonicrat impeachment proceedings to begin because Hillary "won" the popular vote.

The OP put it another way, which is "Another poster asked if I would state a "crime" that would warrant impeachment." (I KNOW, CRAZY RIGHT?) "That crime would be patently ignoring the other vital Offices of government in forming a strategy to govern."

Oklahoma’s state legislature isn’t messing around. They are so furious about President Barack Obama’s dangerous actions about transgenders in public school bathrooms, that they are officially calling for OK’s members of Congress to start impeachment proceedings.

Sounds like a whole bunch of nothing because Trump is now president. In order to impeach Obama, he would still have to be president.

Sounds like a whole bunch of nothing because Trump is now president. In order to impeach Obama, he would still have to be president.
That's last year's news. Point is the GOP wanted to impeach him over trannys in girls bathrooms.

Republicans are such obvious hypocrites

That's last year's news. Point is the GOP wanted to impeach him over trannys in girls bathrooms.

If it is last years news, then why are you trying to present it like it's current? Obama has gone home and is no longer subject to impeachment. Talking about something that has no chance of happening, or of something that could have happened but didn't (like in the case of your article), then it isn't really valid for what is happening now.

I prefer to live in the present.

You guys really are pathetic you know that right? Oh look, it's leftists projection.

They are so furious about President Barack Obama’s dangerous actions about transgenders in public school bathrooms, that they are officially calling for OK’s members of Congress to start impeachment proceedings. Of Obama. Only a liberal could invent men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom.

You guys really are pathetic you know that right? Oh look, it's leftists projection.

They are so furious about President Barack Obama’s dangerous actions about transgenders in public school bathrooms, that they are officially calling for OK’s members of Congress to start impeachment proceedings. Of Obama. Only a liberal could invent men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom.

Transgender men aren't generally interested in women. You may wish to read up on that.

And, as far as the impeachment proceedings in OK, that is an article from a year ago. Yeah, they may have wanted to, but they didn't, and now the opportunity to impeach Obama is long over, he's retired from the presidency and cannot be impeached if he is out of office.

Remember.............presidents who only serve 1 term are considered "fired" when they leave office, but presidents who serve 2 terms are considered "retired".

Transgender men aren't generally interested in women. You may wish to read up on that.

And, as far as the impeachment proceedings in OK, that is an article from a year ago. Yeah, they may have wanted to, but they didn't, and now the opportunity to impeach Obama is long over, he's retired from the presidency and cannot be impeached if he is out of office.

Remember.............presidents who only serve 1 term are considered "fired" when they leave office, but presidents who serve 2 terms are considered "retired".

Transgender men aren't generally interested in women. You may wish to read up on that. Who claimed they were? It's a cause and effect thing. If you libs have your way then any pervert can use the women's locker room. More importantly, this LGBT business is a dissemination of confusion from the individual to the public. It dumbs us down and symbolizes decay. Fact of the matter is, liberals have become bored and lack a legitimate cause (e.g., impeach Trump). The causes for LGBT were a fabrication, which is irony defined, because much of the "rights" they sought was to imitate heterosexuality or the opposite sex.

How about accepting bribes from foreign governments? That's a pretty steep one.
What bribes?

We can start with the Russian government handing him the presidency. And we can move on to the sale of Rosneft to what very well could be a Trump-owned company.

How Russia sold its oil jewel: without saying who bought it

LOL....how did Russia hand Trump the presidency?

Hillary rigged her own primary, then rigged the debates, and won the popular vote largely due to Sanctuary Cities.

Russia did a lousy job "handing the presidency to Trump." then.

There's at least as much evidence of Trump's collusion with the Russian government as there is evidence Clinton was impeachable.

As you should recall...former President Clinton was impeached.

Congrats on grasping my point?

1. Hillary Clinton 65,844,954 (48.2%)

2. Donald Trump 62,979,879 (46.1%)

These numbers have been revised, Gary Dog should change them. Hillary won the PV by only .9% after all of the illegal votes were kicked out of the mix. Get it right Dog.

Based on what's made it to the public sphere, it's premature to expect impeachment hearings to begin, regardless of how much one likes or despises Trump.

Frankly, the question is whether Pence will survive unscathed enough to assume the POTUS after Trump's impeached and convicted (or resigns, though I doubt he'd do that).

The voters impeached the entire democratic party over that one...lol...

Based on what's made it to the public sphere, it's premature to expect impeachment hearings to begin, regardless of how much one likes or despises Trump.

Frankly, the question is whether Pence will survive unscathed enough to assume the POTUS after Trump's impeached and convicted (or resigns, though I doubt he'd do that).
Oh so now you're trying to completely take over the Whitehouse by impeaching Pence (the result of the legitimate election 2016) without any malfeasance worse than Hillary present? You militant lefties really don't respect the vote, or democracy...do you?

Oh so now you're trying to completely take over the Whitehouse by impeaching Pence (the result of the legitimate election 2016) without any malfeasance worse than Hillary present? You militant lefties really don't respect the vote, or democracy...do you?
perhaps don't respect the EC so much,,,just the popular vote

Before Trump was even sworn in snowflakes were calling for his Impeachment.

Obama spent 8 years aiding and abetting terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels, refusing to enforce our laws, and violating both Constitution and Law and snowflakes never whispered the word 'Impeachment'...

Forum List

Back