POLL: Is a vote for Trump a vote for Hillary? Please answer with your party/leaning:

Is a vote for Trump a vote for Hillary Clinton?

• A. Yes, I am not leftwing or Democrat but I oppose Trump who would help Hillary get elected

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • B. No, I'm on the right and I support Trump and believe he can beat Hillary Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Yes, I'm on theleft and I support Trump as a way to divide the GOP and Clinton can win over Trump

• D. No, I'm on the left and both oppose Trump and support Clinton solely for what each stands for

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • E. Other, I'm on the _____ and oppose/support Trump for reasons other than beating Hillary Clinton

• F. Other, I'm on the _____ and oppose/support Trump for other reasons I want to specify

• G. Multiple answers, please specify Left/Right, oppose/support, "Other reasons" in a post. Thanks!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
I want to check if the opposition to Trump is coming more from Republicans and the conservative Right
and not from the Liberal left. Is Trump seen as a way to get Hillary Clinton elected? Please answer with your political affiliation so I can tell if the votes are coming from people on the left or the right.

Trump is a radical showman.

He is Barnum Bailey and trying to tame the elite circus of US politics, which speaks for few Americans anymore.

And hence, as in any circus, he is creating a new show.

Do not blame Trump for Trump.

Blame the established political order in America for Trump.

Republican, Democrat, otherwise, they no longer understand how Americans live, what they are fighting for, their struggles and lives.

And so a showman like Trump, trumps their false hand.

Welcome to the democracy of poker, where the elites can only bluff for so long.

And where a greater bluffer comes along.

A bluffer who how knows the real bluff is true and heart felt anger at a political elite who have bluffed the country for too long..

Last edited:
A vote for Trump is a vote for Trump. No way in hell Hitlery gets the nod over Trump - or Cruz. This country may be dumbed down. But not dumbed down to the point of electing Hitlery.

Meanwhile, without the clarity of American leadership, the world boils and burns.

Forum List

Back