Poll: Is Haiti a shithole?

Is Haiti a shithole?

• Total voters
I thought the Clinton Foundation sent millions in aid to rebuild...:oops-28:

The Clintons are utterly filthy and no different than the most notorious mafia families. People that have gone down there to report on where the Billions of dollars that were donated or strong armed have ended up suicided. The filth of the Clintons goes all the way back to their days in Arkansas. There was a reason as to why Bill "drop trou" fired the 93 district attorneys and replaced him with his lackeys.

Gee? Your best is lying about the Clintons?

Absolutely NO lying about the Clinton crime family...........you just don't want to acknowledge it.

Nope, prove they are. I'm not party driven, or support real crimes done by any politician.

btw: I make RW folks looks like weak thinkers on policies or laws needed to run America.

That's odd, it appears to me you simply make yourself look foolish. :dunno:

Over 95% voting in the poll agree Haiti is a shit hole. My church sends people there once....sometimes twice a year on mission trips to help an orphanage. Most people in Haiti do well to eat one small bowl of rice each day.

I have to wonder what is preventing development from happening in this country. It seems like the island is in a great location to develop a tourism industry.
The negro Haitian ambassador from Hatia was interviewed on MSNBC.
He was wearing a thousand dollar custom made suit. A three hundred dollar handmade shirt. A two hundred dollar tie. Eight hundred dollar handmade shoes. He lives in a Manhattan penthouse, so he can be close to the UN building. He sends his kids to private schools on Vancouver Island BC.
He eats at five star NYC restaurants and has a 24/7 limo service with chauffeur for when he wants to buy three thousand dollar cases of French wine.
The diamond rings on his fingers could open a fucking jewellery store in Switzerland!
Did I mention he's on the Clinton Foundation board of directors?

Over 95% voting in the poll agree Haiti is a shit hole. My church sends people there once....sometimes twice a year on mission trips to help an orphanage. Most people in Haiti do well to eat one small bowl of rice each day.

I have to wonder what is preventing development from happening in this country. It seems like the island is in a great location to develop a tourism industry.
He was wearing a thousand dollar custom made suit. A three hundred dollar handmade shirt. A two hundred dollar tie. Eight hundred dollar handmade shoes. He lives in a Manhattan penthouse, so he can be close to the UN building. He sends his kids to private schools on Vancouver Island BC.
He eats at five star NYC restaurants and has a 24/7 limo service with chauffeur for when he wants to buy three thousand dollar cases of French wine.
The diamond rings on his fingers could open a fucking jewellery store in Switzerland!
Perhaps Obama should go and help Haiti get on its feet. I would think a good community organizer could do wonders there. And if not Obama, some other rich dude with the resources to make a difference.

Perhaps Obama should go and help Haiti get on its feet. I would think a good community organizer could do wonders there. And if not Obama, some other rich dude with the resources to make a difference.
With the amount of money the Clinton's got for their pay-to-play scams Hatia could build everyone there a 'rancher' with a pool.

With the amount of money the Clinton's got for their pay-to-play scams Hatia could build everyone there a 'rancher' with a pool.
The Clintons could buy every family in Haiti their own white slave to grow their cane.

96% say it's a Shit hole....

As usual Trump is Right....

Trump has no problem making the left

dance to his tune.....

The fools are like putty in his hands.......

161009095917-05-hurricane-matthew-haiti-1008-super-169.jpg
What you get in America with a Republican President...

hurricane-andrew-look-back-11-gty-jef-170822_3x2_992.jpg

Haiti has an American Republican president?!

You can’t tell the difference between Haiti and the U.S.?
Great spin and deflection! You go!

Oh? What deflection? I posted a photo depicting the same circumstances as the photo I responded to.

Oh? What deflection? I posted a photo depicting the same circumstances as the photo I responded to.
From deflection to pretending not to understand! Classic liberal game!

From deflection to pretending not to understand! Classic liberal game!
No worries, I see you can’t describe what deflection you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back