Poll: Is Haiti a shithole?

Is Haiti a shithole?

• Total voters
Haiti is a place where REAL people live. And do their best. And if immigrants come from there - so what?

Y'all can fuck off.

I have had presidents I've liked...and disliked....but until Trump...I've never felt embarressed for my country or ashamed.

Good white people can point out Racist Whitey peoples.
It's a moral imperative. As I do so, all the time.
so Trump tells the truth and that's racist??

so if I said ''he lives in a shithole''--that's racist???

Still trying to claim the Great Douche body of spews, showing he's a racist. Are just misunderstandings. WELL, Speaker Eddie ryan fully said one of his spews was the textbook definition of racism. He now said the shithole statement was unfortunate.

At one time I questioned if this Douche was a racist.
Now I'm fully sure. Starting in 2017. As he's a lying Con Man forever, who will say anythang. See how this works.
so--again--if I said ''you live in a shithole'' is that racist--yes or no??
Trump is not being judged a racist based on any single comment but rather a pattern of remarks that goes back years.

What would you call someone who blasted Haiti as a “shithole,” complained about immigrants from Africa, and wondered why the United States couldn’t accept more immigrants from a European country like Norway?

What about someone who mocked Nigerians as living in “huts?” Or defended white supremacists after they terrorized a city in a “protest” that ended with the killing of a counter-demonstrator? What if he or she described black neighborhoods as essentially fit for animals, portrayed Muslim Americans as fundamentally untrustworthy, and criticized Mexico for sending “rapists”? What if, for nearly five years, that person devoted time and attention to “proving” the first black president of the United States was an illegitimate usurper hiding his true African background from the public?

What would you call this person? At the very least, you would call him or her a “racist,” one with a documented history of bias and contempt toward nonwhites.

Very Nice. I once did that type of explaining.

But I wonder what the newest MAGA Red Hat reads. Will these people still wear them in public outside a protect rally?
Trump supporters are becoming irrelevant. The sane ones are disappearing as Trump becomes more unbalanced and his job approval rating among his base continues to fall.

Last edited:
so Trump tells the truth and that's racist??

so if I said ''he lives in a shithole''--that's racist???

Still trying to claim the Great Douche body of spews, showing he's a racist. Are just misunderstandings. WELL, Speaker Eddie ryan fully said one of his spews was the textbook definition of racism. He now said the shithole statement was unfortunate.

At one time I questioned if this Douche was a racist.
Now I'm fully sure. Starting in 2017. As he's a lying Con Man forever, who will say anythang. See how this works.
so--again--if I said ''you live in a shithole'' is that racist--yes or no??
Trump is not being judged a racist based on any single comment but rather a pattern of remarks that goes back years.

What would you call someone who blasted Haiti as a “shithole,” complained about immigrants from Africa, and wondered why the United States couldn’t accept more immigrants from a European country like Norway?

What about someone who mocked Nigerians as living in “huts?” Or defended white supremacists after they terrorized a city in a “protest” that ended with the killing of a counter-demonstrator? What if he or she described black neighborhoods as essentially fit for animals, portrayed Muslim Americans as fundamentally untrustworthy, and criticized Mexico for sending “rapists”? What if, for nearly five years, that person devoted time and attention to “proving” the first black president of the United States was an illegitimate usurper hiding his true African background from the public?

What would you call this person? At the very least, you would call him or her a “racist,” one with a documented history of bias and contempt toward nonwhites.

Very Nice. I once did that type of explaining.

But I wonder what the newest MAGA Red Hat reads. Will these people still wear them in public outside a protect rally?
Trump supporters are becoming irrelevant. The sane ones are disappearing as Trump becomes more unbalanced and his job approval rating among his base continues to fall.

Yes, it's in the bag Comrade.....

According to liberals it's an island paradise. ..... :cool:

a_haitian_a.jpg

That is what the USA is going to look like someday. The elites will be in their sustainable cities and the rest of us will survive in the rural wastelands , polluted land, water and air.

The only places in the US that look anything like that, Penny are places like Detroit that are bastions of liberalism! The parts of the country that you liberal elites ignore are some of our most pristine.

a_haitian_a.jpg

That is what the USA is going to look like someday. The elites will be in their sustainable cities and the rest of us will survive in the rural wastelands , polluted land, water and air.

The only places in the US that look anything like that, Penny are places like Detroit that are bastions of liberalism! The parts of the country that you liberal elites ignore are some of our most pristine.

No what happened to Detroit the elites moved outside to be away from the factories and then the corps left and left a shithole of empty factories and pollution, and then

the housing drop came in 08, and Dan Gilbert has been buying land up, now known as Gilbertville, aka the owner of Quicken Loans.

These inland cities that you want to speak of are that way due to the corps use to be there and then they moved for cheaper wages.

[

No what happened to Detroit the elites moved outside to be away from the factories and then the corps left and left a shithole of empty factories and pollution, and then

the housing drop came in 08, and Dan Gilbert has been buying land up, now known as Gilbertville, aka the owner of Quicken Loans.

These inland cities that you want to speak of are that way due to the corps use to be there and then they moved for cheaper wages.

We all know what happened to Detroit, Ahmed.

We know EXACTLY what happened.

iu

iu

Over 95% voting in the poll agree Haiti is a shit hole. My church sends people there once....sometimes twice a year on mission trips to help an orphanage. Most people in Haiti do well to eat one small bowl of rice each day.

I have to wonder what is preventing development from happening in this country. It seems like the island is in a great location to develop a tourism industry.

Which liberals are those?
The liberals that keep voting Dimocrat mayors into office in spite of their adding to the problems, like Mayor Crackhead Barry who is having a statue erected in his honor.

I wonder if the stature would have him with his crack pipe in hand?
:cuckoo:
Yes, these Dimocrat voters are indeed crazy.

Haiti is a place where REAL people live. And do their best. And if immigrants come from there - so what?

Y'all can fuck off.

Cradle of civilization, you're a right genius....

Except I didn't say that but...carry on..."genius"

Coyote, who says real people cannot live in shitholes?

I think that is the whole point, and we dont want them bringing their shithole adapted life styles to our country.

a_haitian_a.jpg

Now tell us what happened to Baltimore.

Forum List

Back