Poll: more want to see Trump impeached than approve of his job performance

More people will regret their vote as time goes on.
Yeah, you stick to that if it gives you comfort, dumbass. :lol:
He's correct. Trump will be in the 20's in a year. He's lower than anyone else at this point since they began polling. Only Trump's Daddy's Girls think Daddy can do no wrong.
Bottom line, bitch: Trump will still be appointing SC justices and Hillary won't be. Any questions? :lol:
Yeah, why are you such an idiot?
What's wrong, shithead, not getting the responses you were trolling for?

He's correct. Trump will be in the 20's in a year. He's lower than anyone else at this point since they began polling. Only Trump's Daddy's Girls think Daddy can do no wrong.
Bottom line, bitch: Trump will still be appointing SC justices and Hillary won't be. Any questions? :lol:
Oh I'm very satisfied with them lol

Oh I'm very satisfied with them lol
Sure you are. ;)

He won't get another. The Court remains the same.

It's a political process. There doesn't have to be much of a charge at all (if enough are willing). Clinton's was over a blowjob.
So just because you want him impeached is your excuse? excuse me while I,

200.gif

It's a political process. There doesn't have to be much of a charge at all (if enough are willing). Clinton's was over a blowjob.

200.gif
If the Congress wants him gone - that's all they need. They need the will to do so - that's about all.

200.gif
If the Congress wants him gone - that's all they need. They need the will to do so - that's about all.
dude you have to have an article to impeach from. what is it? come on man haven't you used your google account in a while?

here:
What are the requirements to impeach a president?

"What are the requirements to impeach a president?
A:
Quick Answer
The requirements to impeach a president are found in Article II, Section IV of the Constitution. It states that the President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

43% want orange-stench impeached, 41% approval rating.

He finally has the popular vote. Impeach this loser while we still have allies.

We never needed them, they need us , who are you kidding?

Rebuilding and restocking Europe after WWII made America wealthy. Without first world countries buying American goods and services, The only thing you have left is supplying warring nations with weapons.

200.gif
dude you have to have an article to impeach from. what is it? come on man haven't you used your google account in a while?

here:

A:
Quick Answer
The requirements to impeach a president are found in Article II, Section IV of the Constitution. It states that the President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
misdemeanors - Misdemeanors - FindLaw

Wouldn't take Dora the Explorer more than 30 seconds to find one. As I said, it's political process.

go for it. what are the charges?

200.gif

here:

A:
Quick Answer

Wouldn't take Dora the Explorer more than 30 seconds to find one. As I said, it's political process.
got to have a crime dude. what is the crime? I'm still waiting. Even misdemeanors are crimes stupid fk.

200.gif

here:

A:
Quick Answer

got to have a crime dude. what is the crime? I'm still waiting. Even misdemeanors are crimes stupid fk.
Ah, no. (Read its history) And Trump is a criminal so I wouldn't worry about that.

200.gif

here:

A:
Quick Answer

Ah, no. And Trump is a criminal so I wouldn't worry about that.
ah yes! the clock is still ticking btw.

here:

A:
Quick Answer

Look, little buddy, it's not going to be hard to make a case against Trump. And the "charges" can be thin as long as the Congress goes along. - Impeachment History

here:

A:
Quick Answer

Look, little buddy, it's not going to be hard to make a case against Trump. And the "charges" can be thin as long as the Congress goes along. - Impeachment History
well tiny, tell us what those are?

Forum List

Back