🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Most Americans Think Russia Tried to Meddle in Election

Flynn needs to be indicted and charged under the UCMJ - NOW. Any enlisted man or women who failed to inform their command that they will receive - in this case has already received - payment from a foreign government has violated the UCMJ, and thus has brought discredit upon our armed forces, would have already been taken before a general court-martial.

ptbw is not only stupid, he or she has never served in our military and likely has no idea of the UCMJ.

Poll: Most Americans Think Russia Tried to Meddle in Election

170426-russia-meddling-election-poll_rgbc9d.jpg

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

Country sez what the fuck?

sad

Of course they did. they bough hilary first, and then when it became obvious that she was in trouble they tried to help her as much as they could.

Laugh out loud. Me thinks westwall is on drugs, or a damn liar.

Of course I will not jump to judgment, if he/she has any evidence to prove that HRC was bought by the Russian Government, s/he has a duty to provide that evidence to the Attorney General of the United States.

Post it Westwall, and do so under the penalty of perjury.

Let us know when there's proof. Either way, THANKFULLY the Democrats proved to be what many thought they were.

BTW, Budweiser is the most popular beer. So much for U.S. opinion.

What's hilarious is that the OP doesn't even care if it's true or not, he's got a poll, and that's good enough for him.

What's hilarious is that the OP doesn't even care if it's true or not, he's got a poll, and that's good enough for him.
That is the OP. And if the OP was weighted the other way, you would have OP'd it immediately.

Trying to meddle is one thing...

Successfully meddling is quite another...

Pray, tell us, what number of voters switched from Shrillary to Drumpf in reaction to information released about Shrillary?

Pray, tell us, how many voting machines did they penetrate, in order to electronically change the vote-tallies in their precints?

The bigger questions are...

1. why did the Dems - with Shrillary's blessing - put Bernie behind the eight-ball in the Primaries?

2. why aren't you looking at her "sins"? - if she was innocent, all the 'meddling' in the world would not have made a sliver of difference

Dumb-asses... time to move on, and try Winning The Future, rather than Refighting The Past.

Then again, it's what whiney-bitch snowflakes like to do...

Safer, and less work that way.

Who cares what they think?

Putin supporters sure don't
you don't say? figures you'd know.
You are the one who loves Putin and Russia while hating American and its liberties. You want America to be just like Russia.
Russia has become more free than us cupcake
Sure. :lol:
I have been there...

I know

Putin supporters sure don't
You are the one who loves Putin and Russia while hating American and its liberties. You want America to be just like Russia.
I have been there... I know
You know nothing, Bear Snow. :lol:

I have been there... I know
You know nothing, Bear Snow. :lol:
My brothers wedding idiot

Kondor, you dumb ass, the issue is about meddling, not successful meddling.

You sound as stupid as Bear Snow.

Any muddling is a serious felony and possibly treason.

Do you really think I wanted to go.?. My now deceased wife dragged me into it..I kicked and screamed..
But Russia was one hell of a country

Do you really think I wanted to go.?. My now deceased wife dragged me into it..I kicked and screamed..
I am sure it is. But it is not a free country. It does not believe in civil liberties like we do, and it certainly does not enforce the law equally. If you like it, go live there.

^^^^ Hillary did win the PV, easily, but the Trump collusion with the Russians cost her the election.

I was tired and tried to sleep though the wending and she kept nudging me to wake up..

But Russia was one hell of a country, I even met some Chicago bears fans

Forum List

Back