🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Most Americans Think Russia Tried to Meddle in Election

Kondor, you dumb ass, the issue is about meddling, not successful meddling.

You sound as stupid as Bear Snow.

Any muddling is a serious felony and possibly treason.

Do you really think I wanted to go.?. My now deceased wife dragged me into it..I kicked and screamed..
But Russia was one hell of a country
I was tired and tried to sleep though the wending and she kept nudging me to wake up..

But Russia was one hell of a country, I even met some Chicago bears fans

Russian people are just like us...

They can annoy you but welcome you, just like liberals..

Putin is going to fuck Democrats in the midterm. You oussed him off and he's going to repay you by flipping all 25 Senate seats even Schumer in NY.

Kondor, you dumb ass, the issue is about meddling, not successful meddling.

You sound as stupid as Bear Snow.

Any muddling is a serious felony and possibly treason.

Do you really think I wanted to go.?. My now deceased wife dragged me into it..I kicked and screamed..
But Russia was one hell of a country
I was tired and tried to sleep though the wending and she kept nudging me to wake up..

But Russia was one hell of a country, I even met some Chicago bears fans

Russian people are just like us...

They can annoy you but welcome you, just like liberals..

Maybe I'm missing your point, but I call BS. Russians are rocks, libs. more dandelions. That and liberals don't welcome shit. Interesting statistic recently, libs. generally won't associate with conservatives. Some Facebook criteria included, which hits home, because a Snowflake unfriended me the day after the election, and didn't have the balls to come clean even after I had treated her so well. She told me I didn't vote for Hillary because she's a woman. This is how dandelions think, and then blow away creating more weeds.

Yet there is still no evidence of this. Democrats need to fabricate lies to justify their humiliating landslide defeat

Crooked Hillary and her MSM meddled in the election, and The Donald still won in a landslide! Get over it already! :p

Dems are not investigating the Russians.

The GOP in Congress and the federal agencies are investigating the Russians and the Trumpers.

Clinton dominated Trump in the PV. Eleven million more voted against the minority Trump than for him.

Flynn needs to be indicted and charged under the UCMJ - NOW. Any enlisted man or women who failed to inform their command that they will receive - in this case has already received - payment from a foreign government has violated the UCMJ, and thus has brought discredit upon our armed forces, would have already been taken before a general court-martial.
Really? Could you point out the part in the UCMJ that applies to civilians?

Flynn needs to be indicted and charged under the UCMJ - NOW. Any enlisted man or women who failed to inform their command that they will receive - in this case has already received - payment from a foreign government has violated the UCMJ, and thus has brought discredit upon our armed forces, would have already been taken before a general court-martial.
Commissioned officers, whether on active duty or in active or retired, are always subject to theUCMJ and federal law.

They are called back to duty and charged under the UCMJ.

Commissioned officers, whether on active duty or in active or retired, are always subject to theUCMJ and federal law.

Still giving non-answers I see.

Subsection (d).

(1) A member of a reserve component who is not on active duty and who is made the subject of proceedings under section 81 (article 15) or section 830 (article 30) with respect to an offense against this chapter may be ordered to active duty involuntarily for the purpose of:

• (A) investigation under section 832 of this title (article 32);
  • (B) trial by court-martial; or
  • (C) nonjudicial punishment under section 815 of this title (article 15).
(2) A member of a reserve component may not be ordered to active duty under paragraph (1) except with respect to an offense committed while the member was:

• (A) on active duty; or
  • (B) on inactive-duty training, but in the case of members of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States only when in Federal service.
(3) Authority to order a member to active duty under paragraph (1) shall be exercised under regulations prescribed by the President.

(4) A member may be ordered to active duty under paragraph (1) only by a person empowered to convene general courts-martial in a regular component of the armed forces.

(5) A member ordered to active duty under paragraph (1), unless the order to active duty was approved by the Secretary concerned, may not:

• (A) be sentenced to confinement; or
  • (B) be required to serve a punishment consisting of any restriction on liberty during a period other than a period of inactive-duty training or active duty (other than active duty ordered under paragraph (l)).

freewill does not know what he is talking about.

The key phrase is entitled to pay. If one resigns from the military, giving up all pay and benefits, one is off the hook. But if one retires and keeps his retirement pay plus benefits, the cage door closes. One can be recalled to be court-martialed.

Thus Flynn can be court martialed. That won't happen along as Trump is President.

freewill does not know what he is talking about.

The key phrase is entitled to pay. If one resigns from the military, giving up all pay and benefits, one is off the hook. But if one retires and keeps his retirement pay plus benefits, the cage door closes. One can be recalled to be court-martialed.

Thus Flynn can be court martialed. That won't happen along as Trump is President.
Old jake expecting people to take his word for things, I think everyone is on to you jake.

I gave you a link, yet you do not provide the article that backs what you say. Only a fool would believe anything you or Obama ever said.

I let Freewill walk the plank. Uniform Code of Military Justice - UCMJ.
ART. 2. PERSONS SUBJECT TO THIS CHAPTER

802. ART. 2. PERSONS SUBJECT TO THIS CHAPTER
(a) The following persons are subject to this chapter:
(1) Members of a regular component of the armed forces, including those awaiting discharge after expiration of their terms of enlistment; volunteers from the time of their muster or acceptance into the armed forces; inductees from the time of their actual induction into the armed forces; and other persons lawfully called or ordered into, or to duty in or for training in the armed forces, from the dates when they are required by the terms of the call or order to obey it.
(2) Cadets, aviation cadets, and midshipman.
(3) Members of a reserve component while on inactive-duty training, but in the case of members of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States only when in Federal Service.

(4) Retired members of a regular component of the armed forces who are entitled to pay.

Last edited:
Freewill

Flynn can be subject to court martial, conviction, and the sentence of death.

He will wheel and deal opening the greatest scandal in American history, making those of Aaron Burr and Richard Nixon seem small potatoes.

I let Freewill walk the plank. Uniform Code of Military Justice - UCMJ.
ART. 2. PERSONS SUBJECT TO THIS CHAPTER

802. ART. 2. PERSONS SUBJECT TO THIS CHAPTER
(a) The following persons are subject to this chapter:
(1) Members of a regular component of the armed forces, including those awaiting discharge after expiration of their terms of enlistment; volunteers from the time of their muster or acceptance into the armed forces; inductees from the time of their actual induction into the armed forces; and other persons lawfully called or ordered into, or to duty in or for training in the armed forces, from the dates when they are required by the terms of the call or order to obey it.
(2) Cadets, aviation cadets, and midshipman.
(3) Members of a reserve component while on inactive-duty training, but in the case of members of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States only when in Federal Service.

(4) Retired members of a regular component of the armed forces who are entitled to pay.

What part of the UCMJ is it a violation to speak to Russians?

The democrat underground has covered this pretty well so I assume you will be taking the lead from them.

Who cares what they think?

Putin supporters sure don't
you don't say? figures you'd know.
You are the one who loves Putin and Russia while hating American and its liberties. You want America to be just like Russia.

Russia has become more free than us cupcake

Nominated for the dumbest post of the year.

We can call Trump out for being a narcissist, a megalomaniac, incompetent, and even some things which may not be true, with immunity; try that with Putin and you would very likely be the victim of street crime or fatal food poisoning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back