POLL: Most Likely To Start WWIII: Cruz, Clinton, Sanders, Trump?...

Which Candidate Do You Feel Would Be Most Likely To Start WWIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going back to Republican rule would be like saying you want bush back
Cankles would be going to back to Bush. Probably even worse. She is a fuckin war hawk.
Sure she is. Lol
LOL really?
Yea. You guys wanted bill to invade Iraq so you could blame it all on him. He didn't bite.

You tried to get Obama to start war with Iran, he didn't bite.

If we vote GOP expect war with Iran.

the Iranians have already started it, so have the north Koreans, so has ISIS.

Bullshit.

The Judeo-American axis of evil has already started.

The other nations are FORCED to be ready to counterattack.

Cankles would be going to back to Bush. Probably even worse. She is a fuckin war hawk.
Sure she is. Lol
LOL really?
Yea. You guys wanted bill to invade Iraq so you could blame it all on him. He didn't bite.

Bullshit.

Yeah, Iran's on defense. It fully expects an Israel, Saudi Arabia, or U.S. attack at some point. It has no intentions of starting a war it knows it can't possibly win. It's preparing to defend itself. But don't expect most Americans to understand that. They're completely duped by their American Government/Corporate Media propaganda.

Bullshit.

Yeah, Iran's on defense. It fully expects an Israel, Saudi Arabia, or U.S. attack at some point. It has no intentions of starting a war it knows it can't possibly win. It's preparing to defend itself. But don't expect most Americans to understand that. They're completely duped by their American Government/Corporate Media propaganda.

the one being duped is you. When the leaders of Iran call for "death to America" and "death to Israel" they are not defending themselves.

LOL really?

Bullshit.

the one being duped is you. When the leaders of Iran call for "death to America" and "death to Israel" they are not defending themselves.

Again, Iran hasn't invaded a nation in well over 300yrs. In contrast, how many nations has the U.S./West invaded in that same time period? I mean, how do you think the U.S. and Great Britain took control of the Middle East in the first place? By asking nicely? Iran fully understands it's on the U.S./Israel hit list. And the history shows that an invasion is likely. It should and is expecting an attack.

Iran's taking defensive measures. It has no intentions of starting a war it can't possibly win. But it will defend itself. Like i've said before, the only way all-out war can break out over there, is if the U.S., Saudi Arabia, or Israel attacks Iran. Personally, i expect that to happen. God help us, it's gonna get even more bloody over there.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Again, Iran hasn't invaded a nation in well over 300yrs. In contrast, how many nations has the U.S./West invaded in that same time period? I mean, how do you think the U.S. and Great Britain took control of the Middle East in the first place? By asking nicely? Iran fully understands its on the U.S./Israel hit list. And the history shows that an invasion is likely. It should and is expecting an attack.

Iran's taking defensive measures. It has no intentions of starting a war it can't possibly win. But it will defend itself. Like i've said before, the only way all-out war can break out over there, is if the U.S., Saudi Arabia, or Israel attacks Iran. Personally, i expect that to happen. God help us, it's gonna get even more bloody over there.

^^^^^^ignorance on display^^^^^^^

Did the Iranians take US embassy personnel hostage because they feared that we were going to bomb them?

If Iran doesn't want war why does it call for the destruction of Israel and the US? Why does it fund terrorists all over the world? Why is it backing ISIS?

Iran is a theocratic dictatorship run by radical muslim clerics who believe the world must be dominated by Islam.

Bullshit.

Again, Iran hasn't invaded a nation in well over 300yrs. In contrast, how many nations has the U.S./West invaded in that same time period? I mean, how do you think the U.S. and Great Britain took control of the Middle East in the first place? By asking nicely? Iran fully understands its on the U.S./Israel hit list. And the history shows that an invasion is likely. It should and is expecting an attack.

Did the Iranians take US embassy personnel hostage because they feared that we were going to bomb them?

If Iran doesn't want war why does it call for the destruction of Israel and the US? Why does it fund terrorists all over the world? Why is it backing ISIS?

Iran is a theocratic dictatorship run by radical muslim clerics who believe the world must be dominated by Islam.

They kicked the Americans out. And they had very good reason to. The U.S. had been meddling in Iran for many years. It overthrew a Democratically-elected leader and put a brutal Puppet in. The Shah was despised by most Iranians. Very few came to his defense when Revolution broke out.

So the U.S. played a major role in the rapid rise of Radical Islam there. If it hadn't meddled so much, the Islamic Revolution probably wouldn't have happened. Most Americans just don't know history. And many who do, conveniently ignore it. Western powers like Great Britain and the U.S. are actually the source of most of the chaos and carnage we see in the Middle East today. I know most in the West won't acknowledge that, but it is the reality.

Bullshit.

They kicked the Americans out. And they had very good reason to. The U.S. had been meddling in Iran for many years. It overthrew a Democratically-elected leader and put a brutal Puppet in. The Shah was despised by most Iranians. Very few came to his defense when Revolution broke out.

So the U.S. played a major role in the rapid rise of Radical Islam there. If it hadn't meddled so much, the Islamic Revolution probably wouldn't have happened. Most Americans just don't know history. And many who do, conveniently ignore it. Western powers like Great Britain and the U.S. are actually the source of most of the chaos and carnage we see in the Middle East today. I know most in the West won't acknowledge that, but it is the reality.

Your knowledge of Iran is based on media indoctrination. I was in Iran during the Shah's time. It was a great time for all Iranians, the country was moving forward, doing away with the dictatorial mullahs and the theocratic ruling warlords. The Shah was making Iran a modern nation that could trade with the world with its oil. He brought in western companies to modernize its infrastructure and oil exploration and extraction, average Iranians loved him and what he was doing for their country.

Then, the radical islamists took over and brought the country back into the 9th century.

You really need to pause before spouting off about things you know nothing about.

Your knowledge of Iran is based on media indoctrination. I was in Iran during the Shah's time. It was a great time for all Iranians, the country was moving forward, doing away with the dictatorial mullahs and the theocratic ruling warlords. The Shah was making Iran a modern nation that could trade with the world with its oil. He brought in western companies to modernize its infrastructure and oil exploration and extraction, average Iranians loved him and what he was doing for their country.

Then, the radical islamists took over and brought the country back into the 9th century.

You really need to pause before spouting off about things you know nothing about.

The Shah was a brutal U.S. Puppet. We should have never overthrown Mosaddegh. He was the Democratically-elected leader of Iran. That's where the roots of the Islamic Revolution were sewn. No one wanted to help the Shah. He was despised. But anyway, most Americans don't know history. And many who do, choose to ignore it. The reality is, Great Britain and the U.S. wanted to plunder the resources of the Middle East. And they put brutal puppets in power to do it. In fact, they do that all over the world. It's all about the Puppets.

Anyone who stands up to the U.S./West, is immediately demonized and branded 'A New Hitler.' But most in the West won't acknowledge these realities. They just go on living their fat comfortable Government/Corporate Media lies. That's why these discussions are usually pointless. Most Americans can't fathom the horrors the U.S./West has wrought on the Middle East and elsewhere. They just don't wanna know.

The Shah was a brutal U.S. Puppet. We should have never overthrown Mosaddegh. He was the Democratically-elected leader of Iran. That's where the roots of the Islamic Revolution were sewn. No one wanted to help the Shah. He was despised. But anyway, most Americans don't know history. And many who do, choose to ignore it. The reality is, Great Britain and the U.S. wanted to plunder the resources of the Middle East. And they put brutal puppets in power to do it. In fact, they do that all over the world. It's all about the Puppets.

Anyone who stands up to the U.S./West, is immediately demonized and branded 'A New Hitler.' But most in the West won't acknowledge these realities. They just go on living their fat comfortable Government/Corporate Media lies. That's why these discussions are usually pointless. Most Americans can't fathom the horrors the U.S./West has wrought on the Middle East and elsewhere. They just don't wanna know.

totally wrong, I was there. You are FOS.

LOL really?

Bullshit.

HUH

Yo stupid fuck

Did the US remove a duly elected Iranian Prime Minister, Mohammad Mosaddegh . And then installed the Shah a puppet who murdered thousands of Iranians

Did the USS Vincennes shoot down Iran Air Flight 655 , a civilian aircraft in Iranian airspace, over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, and on the flight's usual flight path.

Warmongers are crazy motherfuckers

Actually that's exactl
LOL really?

Bullshit.

ActuallY thats exactly What they are doing.

Look how we are friends with Italy England Germany Japan after being at war with them. Even Russia and Cuba.

You need to relax

N

Bullshit.

Again, Iran hasn't invaded a nation in well over 300yrs. In contrast, how many nations has the U.S./West invaded in that same time period? I mean, how do you think the U.S. and Great Britain took control of the Middle East in the first place? By asking nicely? Iran fully understands it's on the U.S./Israel hit list. And the history shows that an invasion is likely. It should and is expecting an attack.

We can't have a Republican president. How come no ones asking trump and Cruz about Iran?

N

Bullshit.

We can't have a Republican president. How come no ones asking trump and Cruz about Iran?

They have been asked. And it appears both Cruz and Trump want war. It's safe to assume if either one wins, we're going to war with Iran. That's the case if Clinton wins too.

Sanders is really the only one you could call a 'Peace Candidate.' So if you wanna avoid more war and possibly WWIII, you'll probably have to go with Sanders.

N

Bullshit.

they have. Trump says he will renegotiate the terrible deal that Obama made. Cruz says that Iran must never get nukes.

N
Bullshit.

They have been asked. And it appears both Cruz and Trump want war. It's safe to assume if either one wins, we're going to war with Iran. That's the case if Clinton wins too.

Sanders is really the only one you could call a 'Peace Candidate.' So if you wanna avoid more war and possibly WWIII, you'll probably have to go with Sanders.

No one wants war, idiot. The way to prevent war is to be so strong that no one will mess with you. It works on the playground and it works internationally.

N

No one wants war, idiot. The way to prevent war is to be so strong that no one will mess with you. It works on the playground and it works internationally.

Folks like you sure do sound like you want more war. And we're by far the strongest nation on earth. Yet we're still engaged in endless war. In fact, very few Americans alive today can remember a time when we weren't bombing and killing somewhere in the world. So war isn't being prevented. Your theory is shite son. Try again.

Looks like Hillary's got this one wrapped up. Her winning this poll could be a reflection of most believing she's gonna be the next President. But sadly, other than Bernie Sanders, the next U.S. President will bring us more war. Let's just pray it's not WWIII.

Forum List

Back