POLL: Most Likely To Start WWIII: Cruz, Clinton, Sanders, Trump?...

Which Candidate Do You Feel Would Be Most Likely To Start WWIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the Iranians have already started it, so have the north Koreans, so has ISIS.

The Iranians haven't started anything. Just because you rabid Warmongers keep pushing that, doesn't mean it's true. If all-out war breaks out over there, it will be because Israel, Saudi Arabia, or the US attacked Iran.

Iran has no interest in starting a war it can't possibly win. It's on defense. It expects to be attacked. Therefore, it has every right to do whatever possible to defend itself.
Wow. Really?

Yes, Iran feels Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the U.S. are preparing to attack it. And it has good reason to believe that. Israel has already bombed Iran in recent years. It destroyed some facilities there. It was hardly reported on in the West, but it did happen.

Iran's on the defensive. Iran hasn't invaded another nation in over 300yrs or so. In contrast, how many nations has the West/U.S. invaded in that same time frame? All-out war will only occur if Israel or others decide to attack Iran. And unfortunately, the rabid Warmongers will likey do it. With the exception of Sanders, they're gonna drag us into more awful bloody wars.
Iran is like the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the world. Saying they haven't invaded any countries grasping for air..

Inaccurate. Saudi Arabia and other 'Good Friends' of ours, finance far more terrorism around the world. Iran is a Shiite nation with very little influence on Global Jihad. Shiites make up only a small minority of Muslims in the world.

The most powerful and numerous terror groups around the world are Sunni groups. They don't work with Shiites and Iran. And it is fact, that Iran has not invaded another nation in well over 300yrs. Compare that to the numerous West/US invasions in that same time period.
Like them training the Taliban? Dude, they send mercenaries to ME and Asia. Who do you think supports HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH in Israel? John Boehner?

I chose sanders primarily because of how weak and bogus he will be not knowing what to do with handling ISIS. Not to mention how much his weak stance on national security is. I'm convinced he wouldn't know what to do but just distract us with impossible fake utopia rhetoric.

The Iranians haven't started anything. Just because you rabid Warmongers keep pushing that, doesn't mean it's true. If all-out war breaks out over there, it will be because Israel, Saudi Arabia, or the US attacked Iran.

Iran has no interest in starting a war it can't possibly win. It's on defense. It expects to be attacked. Therefore, it has every right to do whatever possible to defend itself.
Wow. Really?

Yes, Iran feels Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the U.S. are preparing to attack it. And it has good reason to believe that. Israel has already bombed Iran in recent years. It destroyed some facilities there. It was hardly reported on in the West, but it did happen.

Iran's on the defensive. Iran hasn't invaded another nation in over 300yrs or so. In contrast, how many nations has the West/U.S. invaded in that same time frame? All-out war will only occur if Israel or others decide to attack Iran. And unfortunately, the rabid Warmongers will likey do it. With the exception of Sanders, they're gonna drag us into more awful bloody wars.
Iran is like the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the world. Saying they haven't invaded any countries grasping for air..

Inaccurate. Saudi Arabia and other 'Good Friends' of ours, finance far more terrorism around the world. Iran is a Shiite nation with very little influence on Global Jihad. Shiites make up only a small minority of Muslims in the world.

The most powerful and numerous terror groups around the world are Sunni groups. They don't work with Shiites and Iran. And it is fact, that Iran has not invaded another nation in well over 300yrs. Compare that to the numerous West/US invasions in that same time period.
Like them training the Taliban? Dude, they send mercenaries to ME and Asia. Who do you think supports HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH in Israel? John Boehner?

The Taliban is a Sunni Terrorist organization. It was created by our 'Good Friend' Pakistan. Iran is a Shiite nation. On a global scale, it has very little influence on Islamic terrorism. Just about all Islamic terrorist orgs in the world are Sunni. Sunnis and Shiites don't work together. Sunnis consider Shiites apostate enemies.

I chose sanders primarily because of how weak and bogus he will be not knowing what to do with handling ISIS. Not to mention how much his weak stance on national security is. I'm convinced he wouldn't know what to do but just distract us with impossible fake utopia rhetoric.

I think he would push for disengagment from the Middle East. And i fully support that. It's time to leave all Muslim lands. We don't belong there. We never did.

Yea. You guys wanted bill to invade Iraq so you could blame it all on him. He didn't bite.

You tried to get Obama to start war with Iran, he didn't bite.

If we vote GOP expect war with Iran.
You leftist seem to love the idea of Iran with Ballistic missiles and Nukes:cuckoo:
You being Jewish have anything to do with your feelings?

China will deal with North korea

Iran endorses nuclear EMP attack on United States

Iran-Military-Chief-AP.jpg

I'm so scared. Not!

Wow. Really?

The Taliban is a Sunni Terrorist organization. It was created by our 'Good Friend' Pakistan. Iran is a Shiite nation. On a global scale, it has very little influence on Islamic terrorism. Just about all Islamic terrorist orgs in the world are Sunni. Sunnis and Shiites don't work together. Sunnis consider Shiites apostate enemies.
Quds Force has trained them. Look it up.

I think he would push for disengagment from the Middle East. And i fully support that. It's time to leave all Muslim lands. We don't belong there. We never did.
But then let's not forget the Iran deal he supported. Which is bad for the Middle East.

LOL really?
Yea. You guys wanted bill to invade Iraq so you could blame it all on him. He didn't bite.

You tried to get Obama to start war with Iran, he didn't bite.

If we vote GOP expect war with Iran.
You leftist seem to love the idea of Iran with Ballistic missiles and Nukes:cuckoo:
You being Jewish have anything to do with your feelings?

China will deal with North korea

Iran endorses nuclear EMP attack on United States

Iran-Military-Chief-AP.jpg

I'm so scared. Not!

Yeah, the rabid Warmongers sure will do and say anything to get Americans to support more bloody wars. What they always conveniently forget to mention, is that these statements are made in reference to defense.

Iran expects Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the U.S. to attack it at some point. It's all defense. And most of it's bluster. It doesn't have all the capabilities it claims to have.

I doubt it. The Taliban was created by Pakistani Intelligence forces, and originated there. Sunnis and Shiites don't play well together.

I doubt it. The Taliban was created by Pakistani Intelligence forces, and originated there. Sunnis and Shiites don't play well together.
LMAO ok :thup:
Try looking it up. Learn something new ;)

But then let's not forget the Iran deal he supported. Which is bad for the Middle East.

I'm done with the Middle East. It's time to disengage. If they all wanna kill each other over there, than so be it i guess. But we need to come home.

That reporting is inaccurate. The Taliban are a Sunni Pakistani creation. That's where it originated from. Like i said, Iran is a Shiite nation with very little influence on Global Jihad. It's a minority Muslim sect. Sunnis consider Shiites apostate enemies. They don't play well together.

Cruz's goal is to hasten the Rapture. If that means carpet-bombing ISIS-controlled areas and slaughtering civilians, that's fine with him. It's not like they're Christians or anything.

That reporting is inaccurate. The Taliban are a Sunni Pakistani creation. That's where it originated from. Like i said, Iran is a Shiite nation with very little influence on Global Jihad. It's a minority Muslim sect. Sunnis consider Shiites apostate enemies. They don't play well together.
LOL dude I didn't say they created them. I said they helped train them. Pay attention.

LOL dude I didn't say they created them. I said they helped train them. Pay attention.

Our 'Good Friends' the Saudis and Pakistanis were the main players in the rise of the Taliban. Only 3 countries in the world ever officially recognized the Taliban Afghanistan Government. Those nations were Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and UAE. Sunnis and Shiites don't work together. Iran doesn't work with the Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and so on.

Our 'Good Friends' the Saudis and Pakistanis were the main players in the rise of the Taliban. Only 3 countries in the world ever officially recognized the Taliban Afghanistan Government. Those nations were Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and UAE. Sunnis and Shiites don't work together. Iran doesn't work with the Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and so on.
Crazy that a conspiracy theorist cant fathom muslims helping each other despite their brand lol.
Quds Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Crazy that a conspiracy theorist cant fathom muslims helping each other despite their brand lol.
Quds Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like most Americans, you're woefully uninformed. You know very little about Iran or the Taliban. Iran never recognized the Taliban Afghan Government. Only 3 nations in the world did. Guess who they were?...

Our 'Good Friends' Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and UAE. They're to blame for the Taliban. But you wanna blame Iran. And that's because you've been thoroughly propagandized by the U.S. Government/Corporate Media.

OMFG :rofl:
Have a good day, willful moron.

Whatever. You blame Iran for the Taliban, yet it was Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the UAE who actually created it. Lay off the Government/Corporate Media propaganda. Do some of your own research and learn. See ya.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back