POLL: Most Likely To Start WWIII: Cruz, Clinton, Sanders, Trump?...

Which Candidate Do You Feel Would Be Most Likely To Start WWIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna go with crazy Uncle Bernie....
If Bernie wins the WH and the Dems take the Senate they will gut our military to the point
where any country with any sort of military strength would make a move to topple the great Satan.

WWII has already started where you been?:dunno:

Here on planet earth. Where you been? ;)

The fight against the islamofascist is a world war ...Wake up Ron Paul:slap:

It's not a Japan/Nazi scenario. I'm so tired of Warmongers equating every problem with WWII and the Nazis. Secure our border, Reform our Immigration System, Adopt a Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy. That's the way forward.

Hillary leading the way. Makes sense. She best represents the NWO Globalist Elite agenda. I can see lots more wars wih her as President.

It's beginning to look like, if you truly want peace and avoid WWIII, you'll probably have to go with Bernie Sanders. I disagree with the man on so much, but i do have to say he is the only Candidate fighting for peace.

He might even end endless war and intervention. But keep in mind, that's pretty dangerous. So many want to continue their Permanent War. They'll do anything to make sure it continues. Many fighting for peace, have met their brutal untimely demise. Sanders is risking a whole lot.

Last edited:
This is why i went with Ted Cruz. Religious fanatic nutters should not be allowed access to the trigger. 'God' seems to tell them to do a lot of very bad things. Seriously, they're very dangerous people.

Glenn Beck drops to his knees anointing Ted Cruz the 'Messiah.'

'Anointed for this time'

Glenn-Beck-3-Reuters-640x480.jpg

It's beginning to look like, if you truly want peace and avoid WWIII, you'll probably have to go with Bernie Sanders. I disagree with the man on so much, but i do have to say he is the only Candidate fighting for peace.

He might even end endless war and intervention. But keep in mind, that's pretty dangerous. So many want to continue their Permanent War. They'll do anything to make sure it continues. Many fighting for peace, have met their brutal untimely demise. Sanders is risking a whole lot.

"Fighting for peace"...WTF You're delusional, Ron Paul nutjobs have mental problems :cuckoo:

Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton a very close second.

A closer look at Cruz reveals he is a neocon insider, not a renegade outsider.

His campaign manager, Chad C. Sweet, co-founded the Chertoff Group with former Bush and Obama administration Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff. Sweet, as a leader of the Chertoff Group, “advocated for expanding NSA metadata collection,” according to his bio on the risk-management and security consulting company’s webpage.

“Mr. Sweet formerly served as the Chief of Staff of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Prior to becoming Chief of Staff of DHS, Mr. Sweet worked as an investment banker at the firms of Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs as well as served in the CIA’s National Clandestine Service,” the bio continues.

"Fighting for peace"...WTF You're delusional, Ron Paul nutjobs have mental problems :cuckoo:

HUH?

Oh, its you.

Why don't you use Google Translate - the Hebrew-English Version - so that you can understand the discussion.

There's nothing 'delusional' about fighting for peace. I truly respect Sanders. The rest of the Candidates will most likely get us into more brutal wars, and possibly even WWIII. That's just the sad reality.

There's nothing 'delusional' about fighting for peace. I truly respect Sanders. The rest of the Candidates will most likely get us into more brutal wars, and possibly even WWIII. That's just the sad reality.

It is truly fucked up when the lesser of evils is a communist - son of a bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is truly fucked up when the lesser of evils is a communist - son of a bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True. I don't agree with Sanders on too much. But i do think he would fight for peace. The rest will definitely drag us into more bloody wars.

Probably trump or Clinton.
Trump is pissing everyone off because all he cares about is America and cankles is a fuckin war monger.
Bernie wont do it. He would probably nuke the us just to avoid conflict.
Going back to Republican rule would be like saying you want bush back

Trump is pissing everyone off because all he cares about is America and cankles is a fuckin war monger.
Cankles would be going to back to Bush. Probably even worse. She is a fuckin war hawk.

Cankles would be going to back to Bush. Probably even worse. She is a fuckin war hawk.
Sure she is. Lol

Sure she is. Lol
LOL really?

Sure she is. Lol
LOL really?
Yea. You guys wanted bill to invade Iraq so you could blame it all on him. He didn't bite.

You tried to get Obama to start war with Iran, he didn't bite.

If we vote GOP expect war with Iran.

Sure she is. Lol

she has to get even for that sniper fire she landed under.

Sure she is. Lol
LOL really?
Yea. You guys wanted bill to invade Iraq so you could blame it all on him. He didn't bite.

You tried to get Obama to start war with Iran, he didn't bite.

If we vote GOP expect war with Iran.

the Iranians have already started it, so have the north Koreans, so has ISIS.

Forum List

Back