POLL: Most Likely To Start WWIII: Cruz, Clinton, Sanders, Trump?...

Which Candidate Do You Feel Would Be Most Likely To Start WWIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cruz is intelligent enough to deal with our adversaries without going to war. Trump is more shoot first and let God sort them out. Sanders would surrender at the first hint of trouble and Clinton will do whatever the BIG BANKERS, Saudi Arabia and the Muslim brotherhood wants her to do. Sooooo giving that; I give the most chance of starting WW3 to Clinton.

Martin Sheen. That is why Christopher Walken had to kill him.
didn't walken kill that actress on a boat by drowning her??? btw met him in astoria ny where his folks owned a bakery

what was he like?
aloof he was with his brother that shopped in my store and his mom and dad in a restaurant called The Bank Didn't want to make a big deal of it so I just said hi to his brother and left

Martin Sheen. That is why Christopher Walken had to kill him.
didn't walken kill that actress on a boat by drowning her??? btw met him in astoria ny where his folks owned a bakery

what was he like?
aloof he was with his brother that shopped in my store and his mom and dad in a restaurant called The Bank Didn't want to make a big deal of it so I just said hi to his brother and left

makes sense.

hey nam vet you like the way gwb threw you and 1000's more under the bus with his bs war in iraq??

anything democrat. they run for momma's skirt

:cuckoo:

shy.jpg.jpg

hey nam vet you like the way gwb threw you and 1000's more under the bus with his bs war in iraq??

my war's over numb nuts
but you still side with those who sent you and your buddies to die over bs??? THAT I can never understand

I side with me shit for brains. its all about me. fuck you and coon you rode in on
thank you mr drumpf supporter...hopefully he sends you back out again to die like the dog you are

my war's over numb nuts
but you still side with those who sent you and your buddies to die over bs??? THAT I can never understand

I side with me shit for brains. its all about me. fuck you and coon you rode in on
thank you mr drumpf supporter...hopefully he sends you back out again to die like the dog you are

is that a threat ?? i think so

my war's over numb nuts

the only threat is in your mind ,,,,and the only ones who would ever send you out to die for bs is the repub party .....

my war's over numb nuts

the only threat is in your mind ,,,,and the only ones who would ever send you out to die for bs is the repub party .....

you been reported child. its outta my hands now. clearly you're sitting on you're brain as all libtards do.

my war's over numb nuts

Ever? Civil war WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, all democrat wars and they all have been since forever.
And no one sends people to die, that is a fairy tale told by those who stay home.

Forum List

Back