Poll: Obama leads on-----on everything

remember when you all ASSURED us Robmoney would win and the LSM was lying to all of us?

It turned out FOX was the channel who was lying.

what do you geniuses do?

continue to believe Fox is the only one telling the truth

When will you people catch on that your tailor made media group is the one lying to you?

I really wish you could see just how foolish you people look to the sane world

yes but you dont have facts to back your claims.

Fox played you all for fools for over a year about robmoney.

You lapped it up and got kicked in the face by Fox.

what do you do to solve your situation?

you go crawling back to fox for the lies you love to hear

IT WAS FOX who was proven the lying network.

disproving your non stop lies about the MSM being fake and ONLY Fox could be trusted to give the truth.

You on the right hardly bocked at those facts.

You are the party who has lined up with the one Network who was proven DEAD WRONG about the election.

You boasted and blustered about how robmoney would win by five points.

called people names who challenged you.

Then you got you lunch eaten by FOX NEWS.

how do you react to the undeniable facts?

you kneel aat the Fox alter and place your coins in the cup.

doubleing down on lies.

AND off she goes...

fox fox fox fox lies, usatoday good, usatoday good and nothing BUT the truth...

:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt0KJXlzdU0]Tea Party Congress the Sequel - YouTube[/ame]

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Fox claimed time and time again that everyone else was lying about the election.

They were proven to be the one lying.

it doesnt permeate you brain case.

oh brother,

usa/pew..is it any wonder there are no Republicans on that poll?

left left left lefties

Yup Step..you are "right".

Pay no attention to the polls.

Or the man behind the curtain.

Well now, to be fair, the pubs did say that the polls were skewed in favor of Obama before the election and we all know how that turned out ...

Oh yeah, the pubs lied.

Dumb pubs this if they just keeps saying it, it will somehow be true.

oh brother,

usa/pew..is it any wonder there are no Republicans on that poll?

left left left lefties

Yup Step..you are "right".

Pay no attention to the polls.

Or the man behind the curtain.

Well now, to be fair, the pubs did say that the polls were skewed in favor of Obama before the election and we all know how that turned out ...

Oh yeah, the pubs lied.

Dumb pubs this if they just keeps saying it, it will somehow be true.

omg, you need a line

On issues, public is more aligned with Obama than GOP

steph you may just have to move somewhere else

isn't that what the OP just posted? USA today? Let me dig up a fox news poll done by FOX, be right back with ya... and if I have to move can I come move in your second home you own, or have you donated it to the poor yet?

Got nuthin' to attack the message with, so-----so attack the messenger - okeydoke that's your way,
but-----but since 4 hours after you promised a Fox News poll and-----and no poll has been forthcoming, here's a recent Fox News Poll about the Republican controlled congress for you.

2/4 - 2/6 Fox News

Congressional Job Approval (2013-2-6, Fox News)

Approve.......17%

Disapprove...77%

Spread.........60%

Yikes! 22% of We The People self identify as Republicans but-----but only 17% of WTP approve of the Republican controlled congress, i.e. even Republicans hate the Republican controlled congress?

On issues, public is more aligned with Obama than GOP

steph you may just have to move somewhere else

isn't that what the OP just posted? USA today? Let me dig up a fox news poll done by FOX, be right back with ya... and if I have to move can I come move in your second home you own, or have you donated it to the poor yet?

Got nuthin' to attack the message with, so-----so attack the messenger - okeydoke that's your way,
but-----but since 4 hours after you promised a Fox News poll and-----and no poll has been forthcoming, here's a recent Fox News Poll about the Republican controlled congress for you.

2/4 - 2/6 Fox News

Approve.......17%

Disapprove...77%

Spread.........60%

Yikes! 22% of We The People self identify as Republicans but-----but only 17% of WTP approve of the Republican controlled congress, i.e. even Republicans hate the Republican controlled congress?

what? I thought the Democrats controlled the Senate? but I guess that means the congress is controlled by Republicans, how did i miss that:eek:

whatever little Obamabot, carry on carrying Obama kool-aid

Last edited:
As their civilization collapsed into financial ruin, the Romans resorted to Bread and Circuses to keep the people amused and distracted. That's what these Obama is da Bomb! polls are, bread and circuses for the mindless

As their civilization collapsed into financial ruin, the Romans resorted to Bread and Circuses to keep the people amused and distracted. That's what these Obama is da Bomb! polls are, bread and circuses for the mindless

we see it works

He certainly leads on unemployment, deficits,debt, numbers on welfare, low growth, credit downgrades, etc.

2/4 - 2/6 Fox News

Approve.......17%

Disapprove...77%

Spread.........60%

what? I thought the Democrats controlled the Senate? but I guess that means the congress is controlled by Republicans, how did i miss that:eek:

whatever little Obamabot, carry on carrying Obama kool-aid

LOL - you post on a political message board, but the rules of the Senate go (Katayusha) right over your head. Damn, no wonder Republican approval numbers are in the toilet.

If Fox News polls are the Republican gold standard for polls, Republicans may want to keep this poll in mind before they start whining about Latinos only vote for Democrats because they want free stuff -pewsh!-

Poll: Climate Change A Top Concern For Latinos | Fox News Latino

Fox News Latino: "The poll showed 74 percent of Latinos -- 1,218 were polled -- believe climate change is a very serious problem.

This number is almost 10 percent higher than the national average among all American adults."

Forum List

Back