Poll: Obama leads on-----on everything

Oh, they like the polls...you know those "unskewed" polls during the election? They loved those. Now Pew...they hate Pew. Why? Because they were one of the most accurate pollsters during the Election, guessing the popular vote by 1%.

not pew so much, friggen USA..nobody but the left goes to that rag..how do you think they came up with only 22% are Republicans...LOL
when we KNOW 48% of the people just voted Republican in this last election

Voting Republican doesn't necessarily mean you identify Republican...you did know that right?

Pew was tied for 2nd as the most accurate...despite all ya'lls claim that they "over-sampled" Democrats. Guess they "over-sampled" Democrats during the Election too right Steph?

Do you really think it doesn't matter that the Republicans in Congress have the approval rating below head lice and the President doesn't?

I said it was NOT PEW so much...it's USA TODAY who pew did the poll for
and you are probably right some of that 48% wasn't Republican but Democrats and Independents who couldn't stomach Obama anymore

Last edited:
I LOVE this 'popularity' on gun control poll... I don't give a fuck if it was 65% that favored it.. I don't care if it was 90%... We don't run on mob rule.. it is why we have a constitution in this republic... to have rights that are protected against the tyranny of the masses

USATODAY.com

Obama supported on guns, debt
Divided and dissatisfied with both sides, public is less aligned with Republicans

By Susan Page, @SusanPage, USA TODAY

President Obama starts his second term with a clear upper hand over GOP leaders on issues from guns to immigration that are likely to dominate the year, a USA TODAY/Pew Research Center Poll finds. On the legislation rated most urgent -- cutting the budget deficit -- even a majority of Republican voters endorse Obama's approach of seeking tax hikes as well as spending cuts.

USAToday: "Now just 22% of Americans, nearly a record low, consider themselves Republicans."

wow

and they are doing nothing to change this.

they are doubling down with 22% behind them?

I guess we know its not about the party anymore.

Its about keeping your own seat now in the republican party

USATODAY.com

Obama supported on guns, debt
Divided and dissatisfied with both sides, public is less aligned with Republicans

By Susan Page, @SusanPage, USA TODAY

President Obama starts his second term with a clear upper hand over GOP leaders on issues from guns to immigration that are likely to dominate the year, a USA TODAY/Pew Research Center Poll finds. On the legislation rated most urgent -- cutting the budget deficit -- even a majority of Republican voters endorse Obama's approach of seeking tax hikes as well as spending cuts.

USAToday: "Now just 22% of Americans, nearly a record low, consider themselves Republicans."

wow

and they are doing nothing to change this.

they are doubling down with 22% behind them?

I guess we know its not about the party anymore.

Its about keeping your own seat now in the republican party

:cuckoo:

not pew so much, friggen USA..nobody but the left goes to that rag..how do you think they came up with only 22% are Republicans...LOL
when we KNOW 48% of the people just voted Republican in this last election

Voting Republican doesn't necessarily mean you identify Republican...you did know that right?

Pew was tied for 2nd as the most accurate...despite all ya'lls claim that they "over-sampled" Democrats. Guess they "over-sampled" Democrats during the Election too right Steph?

Do you really think it doesn't matter that the Republicans in Congress have the approval rating below head lice and the President doesn't?

and you are probably right some of that 48% wasn't Republican but Democrats and Independents who couldn't stomach Obama anymore

What on earth difference does it make who Pew did the poll for? They still did the poll and are one of the most accurate pollsters.

Republican ideas are unpopular. It's not your candidate, its not the Democratic candidate, it's Republican ideas that people don't like.

What on earth difference does it make who Pew did the poll for? They still did the poll and are one of the most accurate pollsters.

Republican ideas are unpopular. It's not your candidate, its not the Democratic candidate, it's Republican ideas that people don't like.

omg I'm not arguing with you...just take Usa todays word on it like you would A Fox news poll done by pew

omg I'm not arguing with you...just take Usa todays word on it like you would A Fox news poll done by pew

Of course I would "take" it. The news network or organization that reports it doesn't change the results of the poll done by a respected source.

They jsut keep clinging to their historically failed ideas.

One might ask why would they not give up ideas that have been proven by history to NOT WORK?

Because its what the monied interests want.

they are just not doing so well selling the failed ideas to real voters anymore.

Of course I would "take" it. The news network or organization that reports it doesn't change the results of the poll done by a respected source.

sure it doesn't...the poll was done FOR usa today...
but whatever, according to you people Obama is the MAN with THE PLAN and all the people in this country are in LOVE with him and it

but whatever, according to you people Obama is the MAN with THE PLAN and all the people in this country are in LOVE with him and it

By "you people" you mean the voters of this country that put him into a second term and like his ideas better? Okay.

Last edited:

By "you people" you mean the voters of this country thsy put him into a second term and like his ideas better? Okay.

Yeah i guess, his wonderful ideas has brought unemployment down (still at 8% after four years, gas is at record lows (just went up to 3.60 where I live), raising taxes on the people he represents, raising the HIGHEST cigarette tax on the people who could least AFFORD it, THE POOR he cares so much about, now talking about how his wonderful ideas are going to raise peoples energy bills, trumpeting stepping on the Second Amendment, we haven't even been hit yet with OBAMATAX and the glorious list goes on and on
but the people voted for all it so they can SUFFER for all I care:eusa_angel:

Democrat poll finds obama right about everything. Democrat want obama to be pope.

No surprise there.

By "you people" you mean the voters of this country thsy put him into a second term and like his ideas better? Okay.

Yeah i guess, his wonderful ideas has brought unemployment down (still at 8% after four years, gas is at record lows (just went up to 3.60 where I live), raising taxes on the people he represents, raising the HIGHEST cigarette tax on the people who could least AFFORD it, THE POOR he cares so much about, now talking about how his wonderful ideas are going to raise peoples energy bills, trumpeting stepping on the Second Amendment, we haven't even been hit yet with OBAMATAX and the glorious list goes on and on

700,000 jobs a month we were losing Steph, remember? Now we've had over two straight years of job gains. Not so much in the public sector, thanks to Republicans but the Private sector has been adding jobs.

Gas has nothing to do with the President or his policies, but you knew that.

According to Patrick Reynolds, Executive Director of the Foundation for a Smokefree America, “there are now 3 million fewer smokers, thanks to the 62 cent Federal tobacco tax hike Obama signed into law on his 16th day in office.”

Are Federal Taxes Driving Smokers to Stop Lighting Up?

Do you realize how much money will be saved on health care with fewer smokers?

700,000 jobs a month we were losing Steph, remember? Now we've had over two straight years of job gains. Not so much in the public sector, thanks to Republicans but the Private sector has been adding jobs.

According to Patrick Reynolds, Executive Director of the Foundation for a Smokefree America, “there are now 3 million fewer smokers, thanks to the 62 cent Federal tobacco tax hike Obama signed into law on his 16th day in office.”

None. No money at all. People who want to smoke will just do something else. Since the stop smoking campaign started obesity became the next national epidemic. Marijuana smoking has increased bringing their costs right along with it. There isn't any cost savings, it's just cost transference.

you friggen people don't mind using the Federal Government against people until it's something you care about (abortion)...you people scare the hell out me

Forum List

Back