Poll: Obama leads on-----on everything

Got nuthin' to attack the message with, so-----so attack the messenger - okeydoke that's your way,
but-----but since 4 hours after you promised a Fox News poll and-----and no poll has been forthcoming, here's a recent Fox News Poll about the Republican controlled congress for you.

2/4 - 2/6 Fox News

Congressional Job Approval (2013-2-6, Fox News)

Approve.......17%

Disapprove...77%

Spread.........60%

Yikes! 22% of We The People self identify as Republicans but-----but only 17% of WTP approve of the Republican controlled congress, i.e. even Republicans hate the Republican controlled congress?

what? I thought the Democrats controlled the Senate? but I guess that means the congress is controlled by Republicans, how did i miss that:eek:

whatever little Obamabot, carry on carrying Obama kool-aid

LOL - you post on a political message board, but the rules of the Senate go (Katayusha) right over your head. Damn, no wonder Republican approval numbers are in the toilet.

If Fox News polls are the Republican gold standard for polls, Republicans may want to keep this poll in mind before they start whining about Latinos only vote for Democrats because they want free stuff -pewsh!-

Poll: Climate Change A Top Concern For Latinos | Fox News Latino

Fox News Latino: "The poll showed 74 percent of Latinos -- 1,218 were polled -- believe climate change is a very serious problem.

This number is almost 10 percent higher than the national average among all American adults."

lol, climate change a TOP CONCERN for Latinos..do you happen to know why? what it is they are worried over it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back