Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
No contract may exist with children, like the marriage contract implicitly does, that contains terms onerous to children. Binding them away from the hope of either a mother or father for life is an onerous term. Contract law says that these contracts are not merely voidable, they are already void.

Perhaps if you repeat this bullshit again it will come true? I wouldn't bet on it, though. Meanwhile, gays continue to marry and raise their families all the while not being bound by the standards of your imagination.

Oh, we recognize the difference between male and female. Its just not relevant to who can marry.

So is that it? Just you insisting that your subjective opinion defines reality?

The distinction between the sexes, and the relationship between them, is at the very core of the definition, nature, and purpose of marriage.

Says the person who denies the reality of both Dictionaries and the legal marriages taking place.....
More gaslighting. Your group is the one that calls men "she" who dress up in sterotypical girl-slut costumes and hack their dicks off. Who is reinventing dictionaries?

You, if you deny that same sex marriage is marriage.

No contract may exist with children, like the marriage contract implicitly does, that contains terms onerous to children. Binding them away from the hope of either a mother or father for life is an onerous term. Contract law says that these contracts are not merely voidable, they are already void.

Then show us one law or court that recognizes that a marriage of parents creates a minor contract for their children.

You can't. You made it up. And it ends your entire argument. As you're not citing contract law. You're citing yourself.

And legally, you're nobody.

Citing yourself as the law isn't a legal argument, Sil. And its why your legal predication are always, always wrong; you can't distinguish between your imagination and the actual law. And the courts follow the actual law. Not your imagination.

The vast majority of people realize that a child needs both a mother and a father to raise them, except for the perverts, of course who only care about they sexual activities.

The vast majority of people realize that a child needs both a mother and a father to raise them, except for the perverts, of course who only care about they sexual activities.

And how does marriage define the gender of one's parents?

Is there some law that forbids same sex parents from having children unless married? Nope.

Do same sex parents magically become opposite sex parents if they are denied marriage? Nope.

Marriage is simply irrelevant to the gender of parents. Recognizes gay marriage or deny gays the right to marry....and same sex parents are still same sex parents. Denying marriage to same sex parents merely guarantees that their children will never have married parents.

Which hurts children by the hundreds of thousands. And helps none.

Yeah, poor Skylar and mdk. :itsok: That pesky poll keeps getting in the way of their LGBT payroll talking points!

Unless you had shitty circumstances like mine in my childhood how can ANYONE say yes, I had a mom and a dad but it wasn't important to me?

That is some serious emotional detachment from what's important in life, especially as a child.

Yeah, poor Skylar and mdk. :itsok: That pesky poll keeps getting in the way of their LGBT payroll talking points!

Yeah, poor Sil. That pesky reality keeps getting in the way that you can't do shit to stop gays from marrying and raising their families. Save whining about it on the Internet. :itsok:

Laughing......nope. The pesky poll has nothing to do with same sex marriage. As the gender of one's parents aren't defined by marriage.

Recognize marriage for gays or deny gays the right to marry and same sex parents are still same sex parents. You can't get around that.

Which might explain why your pseudo-legal gibberings have no relevance to the outcome of any court case. And why same sex marriage is recognized in 50 of 50 States. Despite your insistence otherwise.

Unless you had shitty circumstances like mine in my childhood how can ANYONE say yes, I had a mom and a dad but it wasn't important to me?

That is some serious emotional detachment from what's important in life, especially as a child.
Yes, emotionally-detached. Hidden issues. Deep psychological problems...

You see, when the LGBTs forced the APA to remove themselves from the DSM, they also removed any urges or requirements or impetus to self-examine. So their insanity becomes "sane". Not surprising, just a few years after they did this, they removed the scientific requirement standard (Google "Leona Tyler standard) from the bylaws of the APA. They didn't even vote on it on the Board of Directors. "They" just disappeared it. It stated that for any public position the APA took on matters of psychology, they would have hard science behind it.

A cult can't have hard science getting in the way of dogma, now can they?

You see, when the LGBTs forced the APA to remove themselves from the DSM, they also removed any urges or requirements or impetus to self-examine.

The APA was 'forced'.....according to you. Not the APA. Your argument is again just you making shit up.

So much for your babble about 'hard science'.

You see, when the LGBTs forced the APA to remove themselves from the DSM, they also removed any urges or requirements or impetus to self-examine. So their insanity becomes "sane". Not surprising, just a few years after they did this, they removed the scientific requirement standard (Google "Leona Tyler standard) from the bylaws of the APA. They didn't even vote on it on the Board of Directors. "They" just disappeared it. It stated that for any public position the APA took on matters of psychology, they would have hard science behind it.

The APA was 'forced'.....according to you. Not the APA. Your argument is again just you making shit up.

The APA and Homosexuality
In the early 1970s, annual meetings of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) were home to angry showdowns between the gay rights lobby and organized psychiatry. Activists picketed convention sites, shouted down speakers, and waged ad hominem attacks on psychiatrists who sincerely believed that homosexuality was a sickness. The goal of their flamboyant campaign against the APA — an impressive display of “guerrilla theater,” as one psychiatrist put it — was to force the association to take homosexuality out of its official handbook, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, second edition, popularly known as the DSM-II.

In December 1973, they won. A decisive majority of the APA board of trustees voted to remove homosexuality from the professional nomenclature.”Doctors Rule Homosexuals Not Abnormal,” read the headline in the next day’s Washington Post.

In the early 1970s, annual meetings of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) were home to angry showdowns between the gay rights lobby and organized psychiatry. Activists picketed convention sites, shouted down speakers, and waged ad hominem attacks on psychiatrists who sincerely believed that homosexuality was a sickness. The goal of their flamboyant campaign against the APA — an impressive display of “guerrilla theater,” as one psychiatrist put it — was to force the association to take homosexuality out of its official handbook, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, second edition, popularly known as the DSM-II.

In December 1973, they won. A decisive majority of the APA board of trustees voted to remove homosexuality from the professional nomenclature.”Doctors Rule Homosexuals Not Abnormal,” read the headline in the next day’s Washington Post.

And when you include the very next sentence of your own article, your entire conspiracy falls apart:

In December 1973, they won. A decisive majority of the APA board of trustees voted to remove homosexuality from the professional nomenclature.”Doctors Rule Homosexuals Not Abnormal,” read the headline in the next day’s Washington Post. It was a major victory both for gay people and for the enlightened wing of the psychiatric establishment.

The APA wasn't 'forced' to recognize that homosexuality wasn't a mental illness. It was APA psychologists themselves that were pushing for the reclassification.

Which of course, you know. But really hope we don't.

You always show me where you know your argument is weak.....but what you carefully omit.

My link talks about reality. Yours talks about bullshit. But, you already knew that.

Mark

Says you, citing yourself. But you insist that definitions don't change and ignore the dictionary. So clearly you citing you is inadequate to carry your argument.

Do you have anything beyond insisting that you are an infallible arbiter? Because if that's the extent of your argument, you've already proven yourself wrong.

You are putting words in my mouth. If you want to debate, do so rationally.

Mark

You've insisted that definitions don't change. The dictionary contradicts you. So you ignore the dictionary and cling to your opinion.

Why would I or any rational person ignore the dictionary and instead believe you on the meaning of words.

Or ignore the Supreme Court on the Constitution. Or ignore the law on legal definitions? Or ignore any link on Islam save the one that you have deemed is 'reality'?

You've never been able to explain that.

I insisted no such thing. But, I will insist that the term "marriage" as being used today is incorrect,

Mark

Insist away. That and $5.00 at Starbucks will get you a cup of coffee.

And at least the coffee will be made from real beans.

Rational people know I'm right. You probably believe Bruce Jenner is a woman because he puts on a dress.

Reality does not change just because delusional people wish it to.

Mark

And when you include the very next sentence of your own article, your entire conspiracy falls apart:

In December 1973, they won. A decisive majority of the APA board of trustees voted to remove homosexuality from the professional nomenclature.”Doctors Rule Homosexuals Not Abnormal,” read the headline in the next day’s Washington Post. It was a major victory both for gay people and for the enlightened wing of the psychiatric establishment.

The APA wasn't 'forced' to recognize that homosexuality wasn't a mental illness. It was APA psychologists themselves that were pushing for the reclassification.

Which of course, you know. But really hope we don't.

You always show me where you know your argument is weak.....but what you carefully omit.

The APA has classified pedophilia as a sexual orientation as well. I suppose they have to. If one deviancy is normal, all others have to be as well.

Mark

Your poll is not objective at all with the fact you included the political labels within it. You left out Libertarians, lol. And bacon, lol.

So my answer is yes, my parents stayed together for my whole life and I am glad of it.

Says you, citing yourself. But you insist that definitions don't change and ignore the dictionary. So clearly you citing you is inadequate to carry your argument.

Do you have anything beyond insisting that you are an infallible arbiter? Because if that's the extent of your argument, you've already proven yourself wrong.

Mark

You've insisted that definitions don't change. The dictionary contradicts you. So you ignore the dictionary and cling to your opinion.

Why would I or any rational person ignore the dictionary and instead believe you on the meaning of words.

Or ignore the Supreme Court on the Constitution. Or ignore the law on legal definitions? Or ignore any link on Islam save the one that you have deemed is 'reality'?

I insisted no such thing. But, I will insist that the term "marriage" as being used today is incorrect,

Mark

Rational people know I'm right

Rational people avoid you like they do a dog with rabies.

Mark

Mark

Actually, if they want to keep their sanity, stay grounded, and not devolve into a "1984" type society by denying reality, they will pay attention when I speak the obvious.

We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.
George Orwell

Mark

Mark

Actually, if they want to keep their sanity, stay grounded, and not devolve into a "1984" type society by denying reality, they will pay attention when I speak the obvious.

We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.
George Orwell

Mark

When they see you staggering down the street, waving your sign........the smart, rational ones scatter before you can start shouting trying to get someone to pay attention
upload_2016-2-27_17-30-20.jpeg

For about 12 years the APA considered homosexuality a mental illness.

Then, based upon the evidence, the APA reconsidered, and for the last 30 years has not considered homosexuality a mental illness.

Just like female hysteria is no longer considered a mental illness.
And pedophilia is also just an orientation. I suppose that necrophilia and bestiality are as well. Welcome to a world the left was hoping for.

Mark

Forum List

Back