Poll Shock: 64% say "America out of Control!!!"

Politico Poll 64 Believe America Is Out of Control

Cant make it up!!!:2up:

Just got to thinking......and laughing......seems just yesterday, it was January 20th, 2009. The translation is, when you put a far left guy in the White House, this is what you get!!!

Ask me if I'm laughing?:eusa_dance:

lmao... breitbart?

if you look at the actual politico article, loony toon, it says that people think EVENTS are out of control, not "America" per se.

btw, they also said, polls are showing 44% dem, 41% repub and 14% undecided in the upcoming election.

rightwingnuts are hysterical and the rightwingnut blogosphere is beyond sad.

When obvious facts are debatable thanks to Pub pure bs propaganda, and a journalistic search for the truth appears to be over on TV, where most get the news, replaced by a search for ratings, this kind of hopelessness is not surprising. The 36% are Dem paper readers.

The GOP seems to want total disrespect for all government and institutions, so voters give up, stop voting, or only care about pander to the rich "tax cuts for all" scams.

Just got to thinking......and laughing......seems just yesterday, it was January 20th, 2009. The translation is, when you put a far left guy in the White House, this is what you get!!!

What far left policies did he have?

He intended to make our ultra rich the most ultra rich in the world. And he pretty well succeeded. Pumping 85 billion a month into the markets will do that. Very communist of him don't cha think.

He intended to make our ultra rich the most ultra rich in the world. And he pretty well succeeded. Pumping 85 billion a month into the markets will do that. Very communist of him don't cha think.

I think you should look up the definition of communist. Or did sarcasm not travel over the interwebs well?

Hater dupe, after all the tax hikes on the bloated rich, min wage rise for the poor, jobs/infrastructure bills etc etc were mindlessly rejected by Pubs, the only thing that remained was this stimulus for the rich, which was done by the FED. Greedy idiot rich Pubs just love it. Idiot.

Hater dupe, after all the tax hikes on the bloated rich, min wage rise for the poor, jobs/infrastructure bills etc etc were mindlessly rejected by Pubs, the only thing that remained was this stimulus for the rich, which was done by the FED. Greedy idiot rich Pubs just love it. Idiot.

Yo dummy.......in the past 6 years, the income gap is setting records......and that's your guy in charge. And min wage change doesn't do dick to close the income gap.

You lOsE

GROWING INCOME GAP IS RIPPING THE SOCIAL FABRIC - Yahoo News

Income Analysis Shows Widening Gap Bankrate.com

Mofu planned this shit from day 1.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back