Poll shows Gabbard hands down winner of debate

Poll shows Tulsi Gabbard is winner of the first Democratic debate | Daily Mail Online
Yeah but just like Ron Paul winning the polls for the debates in 2008 and 2012 the media and establishment shut him up and refused to let him win and he didn't have the balls to fight back.
The media and D Party did the same thing to Bernie in 2016. The D Party establishment will not likely allow a true progressive and non-warmonger winning the nomination. Their bosses the .1% transnational capitalists will not like it.

Why would the Democrats EVER make Bernie Sanders their candidate? He is not and has never been a Democrat. Sanders just wants to use the Democrats war chest and party organization to run for President. No. Democrats should nominate a member of the Democratic Party, not some opportunistic independent.

Exactly the democrat party discriminates,just like they segregate and are Racist

Republicans are not we welcome everyone even liberals like Trump.

So you ask a girl to go out with you and she refuses, more than once. But then the girl decides she wants to go on a fancy vacation so she calls you up and asks you to take her on a grand tour of American using your car, and your money, but afterwards, she still wants nothing to do with you. The next time she asks you to spend on of YOUR money on HER tour of America, in your car, how are you going to feel about that request?

The Democratic Party is quite reasonable in saying, if you\re not a member of our party, you can\t be our candidate. Membership in the Party should be the first consideration if you want their money. It has nothing to do with bigotry or discrimination. If you want to be the Democratic Candidate, you need to be a member of the party.
That is not what the DParty is doing. They are allowing Bernie to run for the nomination AGAIN. So they intend to cheat again. What a party.

Perhaps at some point the fever will break on the left and they will return to the old school liberalism of destroying America slowly rather than quickly

Fox does a great snippet of the clown posse. No need to watch those dweebs. I’m voting for Don again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poll shows Tulsi Gabbard is winner of the first Democratic debate | Daily Mail Online
Yeah but just like Ron Paul winning the polls for the debates in 2008 and 2012 the media and establishment shut him up and refused to let him win and he didn't have the balls to fight back.

It's a Drudge poll, so it doesn't mean jack shit
When they are calling for a mass vote for Gabbard, they shouldn't have made it quite so obvious to the rest of us.
What's obvious? I LOVE her foreign policy. I HATE Trump's foreign policy. I agree with the free college and universal healthcare as well. But hey whatever...
Trump is the retard and if Gabbard is liked by republicans it's only because she's the one Trump can beat. Because she lost the debate.
She is the only one that can beat Trump IMO....she sounds like Trump on foreign policy when he was actually running,do leftists NOT want a non interventionist or something? Some weird shit going on. I am actually gonna vote in the leftist primaries in Georgia next year but I am voting for the most far left candidate left....I like Gabbard and if it was between her and Trump she gets my vote.

The media and D Party did the same thing to Bernie in 2016. The D Party establishment will not likely allow a true progressive and non-warmonger winning the nomination. Their bosses the .1% transnational capitalists will not like it.

Why would the Democrats EVER make Bernie Sanders their candidate? He is not and has never been a Democrat. Sanders just wants to use the Democrats war chest and party organization to run for President. No. Democrats should nominate a member of the Democratic Party, not some opportunistic independent.

Exactly the democrat party discriminates,just like they segregate and are Racist

Republicans are not we welcome everyone even liberals like Trump.

So you ask a girl to go out with you and she refuses, more than once. But then the girl decides she wants to go on a fancy vacation so she calls you up and asks you to take her on a grand tour of American using your car, and your money, but afterwards, she still wants nothing to do with you. The next time she asks you to spend on of YOUR money on HER tour of America, in your car, how are you going to feel about that request?

The Democratic Party is quite reasonable in saying, if you\re not a member of our party, you can\t be our candidate. Membership in the Party should be the first consideration if you want their money. It has nothing to do with bigotry or discrimination. If you want to be the Democratic Candidate, you need to be a member of the party.
That is not what the DParty is doing. They are allowing Bernie to run for the nomination AGAIN. So they intend to cheat again. What a party.
They are already cheating.

Andrew Yang says microphone was 'not on' at times during Democratic debate
Andrew Yang says microphone was 'not on' at times during Democratic debate

I detest liberturdians. And Ron Paul was/is one of the worst

That's because you're an authoritarian who detests freedom and individual liberty

No, it's because I detest gutless wimps.

At least dimocraps know what they stand for. Which is murder, poverty, despair and Totalitarianism.

liberturdians stand for nothing. Less than nothing.

Inside every liberturdian is a dimocrap just itcjing to get out.

Look at the ones in here. They claim to be 'independent'. They claim to be libertudian in nature. But when the pedal hits the metal, they go full-tilt dimocrap.

Everybody hates liberturdians. deservedly so

—Ayn Rand Lexicon

Rand was often asked about libertarians and the Libertarian Party in the question-and-answer periods following her lectures. Here, from pp.72-76 of Ayn Rand Answers: The Best of Her Q&A, ed. Robert Mayhew, are some of those questions and her answers. (In the excerpt below, “Q” stands for question, “AR” for Ayn Rand, “FHF” for Ford Hall Forum, a venue where Ayn Rand was often invited to speak, “OC” for Objective Communication, a course given by Leonard Peikoff in which Ayn Rand participated in some of the question-and-answer periods, and “71” for the year 1971.)

Q
What do you think of the libertarian movement?
AR
All kinds of people today call themselves “libertarians,” especially something calling itself the New Right, which consists of hippies who are anarchists instead of leftist collectivists; but anarchists are collectivists. Capitalism is the one system that requires absolute objective law, yet libertarians combine capitalism and anarchism. That’s worse than anything the New Left has proposed. It’s a mockery of philosophy and ideology. They sling slogans and try to ride on two bandwagons. They want to be hippies, but don’t want to preach collectivism because those jobs are already taken. But anarchism is a logical outgrowth of the anti-intellectual side of collectivism. I could deal with a Marxist with a greater chance of reaching some kind of understanding, and with much greater respect. Anarchists are the scum of the intellectual world of the Left, which has given them up. So the Right picks up another leftist discard. That’s the libertarian movement. [FHF 71]
Q
What do you think of the Libertarian Party?
AR
I’d rather vote for Bob Hope, the Marx Brothers, or Jerry Lewis—they’re not as funny as John Hospers and the Libertarian Party. If Hospers takes ten votes away from Nixon (which I doubt he’ll do), it would be a moral crime. I don’t care about Nixon, and I care even less about Hospers; but this is no time to engage in publicity seeking, which all these crank political parties are doing. (George Wallace is no great thinker—he’s a demagogue, though with some courage—but even he had the sense to stay home this time.) If you want to spread your ideas, do it through education. But don’t run for president—or even dogcatcher—if you’re going to help McGovern. [FHF 72]
Q
What is your position on the Libertarian Party?
AR
I don’t want to waste too much time on it. It’s a cheap attempt at publicity, which libertarians won’t get. Today’s events, particularly Watergate, should teach anyone with amateur political notions that they shouldn’t rush into politics in order to get publicity. The issues are so serious today that to form a new party on some half-baked and some borrowed—I won’t say from whom—ideas, is irresponsible, and in today’s context nearly immoral. [FHF 73]

No, the GOP has changed. Paul was a terrible candidate, couldn't even get to 10% in a NH primary. The GOP now fully rejects both fiscal conservatism and libertarianism. Reagan was a self proclaimed Libertarian. He would no longer be welcome in the party 100% sold out to the cause of Zionism.

Forum List

Back