POLL: This Russian Thing

What's going on here? Do I need to learn Russian? Would Rosetta Stone be best for that?

• Politicians and politicos talk to the Russians more than we know, not much to see here

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • It's pretty much a coincidence, there is no conspiracy or clandestine relationship

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • This stinks like hell and a full, wide-ranging investigation should be launched

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • There is clearly a troubling relationship of some kind between Trump & Co and the Russian government

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • What the fuck!

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Mango. You heard me. MANGO.

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
The Ambassador didn't meet with any other members of the Armed Services Committee during that time frame. That is fishy because it is a committee and decisions are made jointly.

Go to hell you unamerican little piece of shit. There is nothing fishy about anything except the way your party seems to always be instigating some kind of attempt to subvert the president of the United States. Let's launch an investigation into Barry Obama and see what he's been up to lately? Let's stick the anal probe up Chucy Schumer's ass one good time and see who all he's been talking to and conspiring with?

I am so done with you little shitheads running around trying to find some little spark you can fan into a flame in order to get Trump! How about growing the fuck up and accept reality? You're doing nothing to help your cause, you're further marginalizing yourselves politically, and you're starting to really piss people off with this constant nonsense.

Whoops that should have been I don't like it.

Truly this should send chills down your spine people. And D's have the nerve to call Trump a fascist?

President Trump’s claims that the Obama administration sought to undermine his presidency received some support on Wednesday from a New York Times report on the Obama White House’s activities in the weeks before the inauguration.

According to The Times, Obama White House officials waged a campaign to procure, save and disperse classified intelligence regarding Trump associates’ contacts with Russians.

The campaign also involved curtailing the Trump team’s access to highly classified information and of lowering classification ratings on other information about the ongoing Russia investigation so that it could be more widely shared across the government

CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House.

Holy crap. Now Sessions. The stories just keep coming out.

What do you think is going on here, seriously?
. Nothing... The Democrats have become the enemy of this nation, and you can bet your last dollar on that one.

All kidding aside when politics becomes this vicious that you have forces at work that are so willing to take out truly good men...
On a macro scale, even this story pales in comparison to the fact that we pretty much can't believe ANYTHING. When an environment becomes this toxic, not only can nothing be agreed to, but also it's easier for bad actors to get away with their shit. I think that's what concerns me the most.

All kidding aside when politics becomes this vicious that you have forces at work that are so willing to take out truly good men...
On a macro scale, even this story pales in comparison to the fact that we pretty much can't believe ANYTHING. When an environment becomes this toxic, not only can nothing be agreed to, but also it's easier for bad actors to get away with their shit. I think that's what concerns me the most.
. The bad actors have become the Democrats who have lost their traitorous minds finally.

Come on people... Jeff Sessions is a Senator on the Armed Services Committee. He talks to Ambassadors from all over the world all the time.

This is nothing more than DEMOCRATS who literally have nothing else to complain about. Kellyanne Conway's feet on the couch didn't work so now they are on to Sessions talked to the Russians! Like the kid from Sixth Sense... "I see Russians!" These people are losing their damn minds.

It's sad to watch a political party destroy itself this way.
But the Sessions thing isn't happening in a vacuum. It's the latest in a string of stories on communication between people who would be in our administration and the Russians in recent months, and during the campaign. A campaign, by the way, which was breached to some extent by those same Russians.

I'm not claiming anything. But I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder about this.

Mac the NYT's by the doing the hit piece on Sessions actually ends up explaining how the Obama administration has been orchestrating this.
Yeah, it looks like the Times is saying that the Obama administration was planting seeds on this before they left. What we don't know for sure yet is whether they were planting rumors or disseminating info. That doesn't smell very good, either. I suspect we'll find out.

They knew about Russia interference but kept It under wraps for fear of the political backlash of the election, unlike Comey, and Trump.

Sessions lied in his confirmation.

We need Trumps income taxes to put an end to this , what is he hiding? Too many Russian involvement with Trump and his buddies. So obvious.

How did Mamafort become his campaign manager?

Come on people... Jeff Sessions is a Senator on the Armed Services Committee. He talks to Ambassadors from all over the world all the time.

This is nothing more than DEMOCRATS who literally have nothing else to complain about. Kellyanne Conway's feet on the couch didn't work so now they are on to Sessions talked to the Russians! Like the kid from Sixth Sense... "I see Russians!" These people are losing their damn minds.

It's sad to watch a political party destroy itself this way.
But the Sessions thing isn't happening in a vacuum. It's the latest in a string of stories on communication between people who would be in our administration and the Russians in recent months, and during the campaign. A campaign, by the way, which was breached to some extent by those same Russians.

I'm not claiming anything. But I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder about this.

Mac the NYT's by the doing the hit piece on Sessions actually ends up explaining how the Obama administration has been orchestrating this.
Yeah, it looks like the Times is saying that the Obama administration was planting seeds on this before they left. What we don't know for sure yet is whether they were planting rumors or disseminating info. That doesn't smell very good, either. I suspect we'll find out.

They knew about Russia interference but kept It under wraps for fear of the political backlash of the election, unlike Comey, and Trump.

Sessions lied in his confirmation.

You got it bad Penelope, Trump still loves You....:smiliehug:

We need Trumps income taxes to put an end to this , what is he hiding? Too many Russian involvement with Trump and his buddies. So obvious.

How did Mamafort become his campaign manager?

:disbelief:.. You've earned a gift picture..

263516_fpx.jpg

Trump. Manafort. Flynn. Now Sessions. WTH? Was Putin running a brothel? This is reaching the point wherein Trump and his cronies endeavors are increasingly "directed to persons and characters...to transfer from our inward nature a human interest and a semblance of truth sufficient to procure for these shadows of imagination [more] willing suspension of disbelief" than one can muster. At some point, this stops looking innocently coincidental.

Trump. Manafort. Flynn. Now Sessions. WTH? Was Putin running a brothel? This is reaching the point wherein Trump and his cronies endeavors are increasingly "directed to persons and characters...to transfer from our inward nature a human interest and a semblance of truth sufficient to procure for these shadows of imagination [more] willing suspension of disbelief" than one can muster. At some point, this stops looking innocently coincidental.
image.jpeg

I will bet there are two people who could care less about this whole stirred up BS, Trump and Sessions.

They knew about Russia interference...

There is fake content in your brain. Try to comprehend some really simple facts. Russia did not give DNC emails to Wikileaks. The MSM/Democrats claimed Wikileaks DNC were fake.

Penelope, did you read any of the DNC emails on Wikileaks?

When asked if he had met with the Russians, Sessions should have simply stated he met with them in his capacity as a Senator, which had nothing to do with Trump's campaign.

WTF: Sessions was on the senate select intelligence committee, which means he had access to nearly everything the president has access to. He gets copies of the nations top secrets. And now we find he's having secret meetings with the Russians?

Anybody in the Trump campaign who didn't talk to the Russians?

When asked if he had met with the Russians, Sessions should have simply stated he met with them in his capacity as a Senator, which had nothing to do with Trump's campaign.

WTF: Sessions was on the senate select intelligence committee, which means he had access to nearly everything the president has access to. He gets copies of the nations top secrets. And now we find he's having secret meetings with the Russians?
As senator you mean....

Anybody in the Trump campaign who didn't talk to the Russians?
Link to any of them talking about the campaign with the Russians? Thanks....

Forum List

Back